Author Topic: SORE LOSER Ted Cruz DESTROYED on His Own Facebook Page By Former Cruz Supporters  (Read 10272 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
'Vote your conscience' is 'do it my way or else'?

So you are saying that Cruz's way is to vote your conscience... and Trump's isn't.

Interesting.

And you don't support voting your conscience?  What's the point of voting, then?

Labor to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire, called conscience. -George Washington

Offline NavyCanDo

I have been actively involved supporting every Republican Presidential ticket since I got out of the Navy in 1981.  Going door to door, bumper stickers on my car, yard signs in the yard, standing on busy corners holding Campaign banners and signs. I even once volunteered to hold Bush/Cheney signs in front of the UW Huskie Stadium where college leftist spit at us and got in our face calling us the most vulgar names. Did this for Reagan, Bush, Dole, Bush, McCain, Romney, and I would do it all over again. But not for Trump. Never for Trump.

A Donald Trump victory in November would effectively destroy conservatism in America and build the gilded throne from which moral and political relativism would reign for generations. A Hillary win would  tip the Supreme Court to a liberal activist court probably lasting  for the rest of my life. We lose no matter which side the coin lands.    Still hoping for that asteroid.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline WAC

I see you're promoting Hillary's propaganda......you could have at least been original. .....Hillary's campaign always uses Sexual slander.....

BTW...I have a son with three daughters who tenderly holds his daughters as well.....and yes at the hip....his daughters also are successful in their own right and have a great and loving relationship with their father......the perverts are the ones who view tenderness as sexual because everything in their lives denote that. They're incapable of telling the difference.....

Offline WAC

Who. Does. That? Yeah, I've seen it a few times. The ick-0-meter rises.

My son is affectionate with his three daughters exactly as this....they are are a loving and affectionate family and nobody takes it as sexual in nature...not even close.  I have to say that perhaps far too many have their heads in the gutter when they cannot tell the difference.

Offline WAC

How much...... does....... being a Douche Bag......... for trump pay these days........  Or.... is it still a volunteer gig?.........just.......wondering........

Sorry I don't speak Wal-mart lingo......

Wingnut

Sorry I don't speak Wal-mart lingo......

Just trying to communicate on your level. 

Offline sinkspur

My son is affectionate with his three daughters exactly as this....they are are a loving and affectionate family and nobody takes it as sexual in nature...not even close.  I have to say that perhaps far too many have their heads in the gutter when they cannot tell the difference.

This is the same daughter that Trump said he would date if he weren't her father.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/donald-trump-wont-stop-joking-about-banging-his-daughter/

So you can forgive us for questioning what is going through his mind.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
BTW...I have a son with three daughters who tenderly holds his daughters as well.....and yes at the hip....his daughters also are successful in their own right and have a great and loving relationship with their father......

I'm safe in assuming your son---who has been indeed a model father, based on your description---never once said of
any of his daughters that if she weren't one of his daughters he'd be dating her. Which makes your son and his father
(I don't have to be convinced you raised your son with precisely the same affection as he raised his children) far better men
than any politico. But then I'm not as smart as Donaldus Minimus---I have to think before I speak (or write).

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline SirLinksALot

but he "schooled" a stadium filled with Trump supporters on how they should vote who obviously already did so.

Let's not equate "schooling" ( as in lecturing) with exhortation (telling people something they know is right).

Exhortation is COMMON and EXPECTED in a Convention.

Why are so many Republicans outraged by the exhortation to vote for freedom, limited government and the constitution, according to conscience? Aren't they confident in the case for Trump? Aren't they assured that he fits the description of a candidate "who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution"? Shouldn't this be a moment of affirmation? Shouldn't Republicans be able to honestly declare their conscientious support for their party's nominee? Really, what's the problem here?

The response to Cruz's exhortation demonstrates in rather unavoidable form what may be the worst problem facing the Trump campaign. His own voters don't believe in him.

Offline ScottinVA

Still jonesing over Cruz, I see.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot

8bs8
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
And the RNC people were not happy with him either.......

The RNC people can kma...
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online libertybele

Sorry but how many dads discuss the breast size of their daughters? NONE  How many dads say that they would date their daughter if they weren't the father?  NONE
Your candidate, the one you are now promoting, has had his head in the gutter his entire life and his hands on the wives of other husbands and his eyes on the breasts and
@sses of virtually any female passing in front of him and judging women using those attributes. This is not trash talk but it is factual.

You are exactly correct.  The guy obviously has other issues other than being a narcissistic demagogue. I'm trying to understand why his supporters keep denying that he truly has some deep serious psychological issues.  Though the link below is to a 'humorous' humorous piece on the Donald ... it really isn't that far from the truth.

http://www.theonion.com/article/i-suffer-severe-psychological-issues-and-i-need-he-52513
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
I see you're promoting Hillary's propaganda......you could have at least been original. .....Hillary's campaign always uses Sexual slander.....

BTW...I have a son with three daughters who tenderly holds his daughters as well.....and yes at the hip....his daughters also are successful in their own right and have a great and loving relationship with their father......the perverts are the ones who view tenderness as sexual because everything in their lives denote that. They're incapable of telling the difference.....

A gesture of tenderness mght be a hand to the cheek. Anything below the waist, in my world, is reserved for spouses.

I'll ignore the rest of that as unworthy of comment.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
So...let me get this straight.  These idiots are bitching about Cruz not doing the right thing.  Does that mean that voting your conscience come November is NOT the right thing?  WTF?

What a bunch of blabbering, insipid morons.  And the really scary part is....they vote.

Which is, come to think of it, exactly WHY we, as a nation, are circling the bowl and about to be flushed into the dustbin of failed nations.

Oh, and earth to Trump morons:  Trump voided the pledge first.  He was the very first one to do so.  But truth never matters to twits, I guess.

That's right the pledge was DOA because Trump never intended on keeping it unless it was him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/30/if-youre-surprised-donald-trump-broke-his-republican-loyalty-pledge-i-have-a-bridge-to-sell-you/

This thread is stupid.  Trumps money at work trashing Cruz.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
That's right the pledge was DOA because Trump never intended on keeping it unless it was him.

That really goes to the core of Donald Trump and the meaning of the word "Amoral".

In Trump's world, right and wrong are as simple as what he does or doesn't want at any given moment.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

That really goes to the core of Donald Trump and the meaning of the word "Amoral".

In Trump's world, right and wrong are as simple as what he does or doesn't want at any given moment.

As are "fair", "unfairly", and "mean'.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Your son is lucky to not have been visited by child protective services.

geronl

Still jonesing over Cruz, I see.

Jim Jonesing

Offline Chosen Daughter

Sorry but how many dads discuss the breast size of their daughters? NONE  How many dads say that they would date their daughter if they weren't the father?  NONE
Your candidate, the one you are now promoting, has had his head in the gutter his entire life and his hands on the wives of other husbands and his eyes on the breasts and
@sses of virtually any female passing in front of him and judging women using those attributes. This is not trash talk but it is factual.

This picture he is sticking his hands in her shirt.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

His quote on Tiffany:

Well, I think that she's got a lot of Marla, she's a really beautiful baby, and she's got Marla's legs. We don't know whether she's got this part yet [gestures toward own chest], but time will tell ...

Well, since we are on quotes....In another interview, Trump said he wanted to have children with his new wife, Melania. But he wouldn't spend any time with them, he said.

“‘Cause I like kids. I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of them. I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids. It’s not like I’m gonna be walking the kids down Central Park,” he told Stern.

Check this creepy video out

"Who are you Woody Allen?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWxkauh6lyA
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 03:54:04 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Vulcan

Check this creepy video out

He's a liberal -- liberals are creepy.

Offline texhenry

You ask......."How does this post further Trump's campaign against Hillary?  Where does this point out Trump's strengths, his vision for the country, and his record of success?  Which group of undecided voters do you think this will sway?  Which dissatisfied Bernie supporters will join the Trump camp as a result of this post?  How are Hillary's failures and crimes highlighted here?"

I think that there are many Cruz supporters who were "stung" and then some by Cruz's behavior at the Convention.......giving space for this to be aired and spoken of is perfectly suited to the "after glow", so to speak, of the convention. .....it was an historical self destruct ..... But understandable Cruz diehards would be offended ......just as diehard Trump supporters have been with the constant take down and drum beat against Trump.

I was a great supporter for Cruz......but he went too far this time,  he was in an opportune position to bring unity and should have immediately endorsed Trump THEN gone into his platform speech which would have surely been better received.....he blew it entirely. Additionally, and as expected Hilllary's using his comments to further her campaign....Further his reasoning the next day only added to his failure......to say I was disappointed doesn't say enough.... I really cannot support him further....nor will I in the future should he continue to create divisions for his own self gain....I'm not so sure he will recover from this, many think not.  ..I' just not interested in anything more he has to say.......sadly so.

It is not Cruz's job to unit the party. That is Trumps job.

geronl

It is not Cruz's job to unit the party. That is Trumps job.

:amen: