Author Topic: SORE LOSER Ted Cruz DESTROYED on His Own Facebook Page By Former Cruz Supporters  (Read 10276 times)

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
I'm a Jewish libertarian who comes from the New York Donaldus Minimus wouldn't know if he was handed a
subway map to get there. The New York where family meant something deeper than a conduit for fortune
and you could even count on your neighbours regardless of colour or faith circling with you if any outsider
attacked your family. (I haven't lived in or near New York in many years now, and I have no desire to go
back to today's New York, but the New York of my boyhood stays with me.)

@EasyAce if I may ask, how did you feel about Cruz's "New York Values" line?  As strongly as I supported, and still support, Cruz, I thought that was an unforced error on his part, and something he easily could have handled far more effectively.
James 1:20

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
@EasyAce if I may ask, how did you feel about Cruz's "New York Values" line?  As strongly as I supported, and still support, Cruz, I thought that was an unforced error on his part, and something he easily could have handled far more effectively.

I agree with you. Cruz made the mistake made often enough by enough politicians, assuming Manhattan (one
presumes Manhattan is the target of such "New York values" remarks) is the whole of New York.

I should offer the codicil that I was never enthusiastic about any of this year's Republican candidates, Cruz or
otherwise. But then the Republican Party left me long enough ago, when I first smelled the so-called
Republican Revolution of the 1990s turning into just another avatar of metastatic big government. Since
no known candidate for the White House holds any appeal for me this year, my state's "None of These
Candidates" option just looks better every day.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Ted Cruz gets YUGE applause at Georgia event, crowd chants ‘Ted! Ted! Ted!’

http://therightscoop.com/ted-cruz-gets-yuge-applause-at-georgia-event-crowd-chants-ted-ted-ted/

Sorry kids, he's still a conservative rock star and still in demand. :tongue2:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Ted Cruz gets YUGE applause at Georgia event, crowd chants ‘Ted! Ted! Ted!’

http://therightscoop.com/ted-cruz-gets-yuge-applause-at-georgia-event-crowd-chants-ted-ted-ted/

Sorry kids, he's still a conservative rock star and still in demand. :tongue2:
Dangit! This means Hilary will have to wait at least another week before trump can remember that he's supposed to running against her now. :facepalm:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 08:29:48 pm by GtHawk »

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Dangit! This means Hilary will have to wait at least another week before trump can remember that he's supposed to running against her now. :facepalm:

Trump wouldn't accept votes from Georgia now even if they were cast for him.  Sad!
James 1:20

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Trump wouldn't accept votes from Georgia now even if they were cast for him.  Sad!

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline annieokie

What Trump supporters don't seem to realize is that Trump needs Cruz a lot more than Cruz needs Trump. Whether or not Cruz supporters decide to vote for Trump is going to probably decide the election. If Trump loses in 2016 he will have as much effect on the 2020 election as McCain had in 2012 or Romney had in 2016.
Trump is the one who needs to make amends, not Cruz.

To borrow the SORELOSERMAN quote.........TRUMP IS THE SOREWHINERMAN..............

Still running against TED CRUZ........Trumps fear and why he must destroy TED  is that Ted will be in the Senate to oppose any  idiotic idea that Trump can dream up.   Perhaps bring many of the Senators into the Cruz corner.  Cruz will perhaps be stronger than ever now.  GO CRUZ sic em.  Trump must forget that Cruz is a very smart Attorney, there is no way Trump can destroy him.   

Offline libertybele

Trump knows without Cruz's support and endorsement, Cruz's supporters will NOT vote for him.  I'm still holding on to the possibility and hope that writing in Cruz or voting 3rd party will deny either Trump or Hillary the nomination.  Lord, we could really use a miracle come November.

Offline Cripplecreek

Trump knows without Cruz's support and endorsement, Cruz's supporters will NOT vote for him.  I'm still holding on to the possibility and hope that writing in Cruz or voting 3rd party will deny either Trump or Hillary the nomination.  Lord, we could really use a miracle come November.

I wouldn't vote for Trump with Ted's endorsement.

Just not a good herd animal I guess. ****sheep****

geronl

I agree with you. Cruz made the mistake made often enough by enough politicians, assuming Manhattan (one
presumes Manhattan is the target of such "New York values" remarks) is the whole of New York.

That was based on an interview Trump did where he defined "New York Values" as left-wing values, they are "different than in Iowa". Ted's problem is that he assumes people are at least a little informed.

geronl

Cruz would destroy his own credibility and most of his supporters would abandon him, not their values and principles.

It is not a cult of personality that surrounds Cruz.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline Cripplecreek

Cruz would destroy his own credibility and most of his supporters would abandon him, not their values and principles.

It is not a cult of personality that surrounds Cruz.

Its not the man but what the man represents. There are a few others in Washington and they haven't endorsed Trump either.

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
Take a look at what some of Ted Cruz’s own supporters posted on HIS Facebook page after he committed political suicide like a childish sore loser.

Some of Ted Cruz's alleged supporters jumped ship when a new flavor (orange) came along. Look how fast that stalwart of conservatism, Jim Robinson, jumped off the Cruz band wagon. When people tell me they were Cruz supporters, but now are behind Trump, it's like telling me they were vegans but now are cannibals. OK, that may be a tad extreme. I understand the beating Hillary thing, but don't understand why people think Ted must die to make that happen. 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 10:15:41 pm by starstruck »
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Take a look at what some of Ted Cruz’s own supporters posted on HIS Facebook page after he committed political suicide like a childish sore loser.

Some of Ted Cruz's alleged supporters jumped ship when a new flavor (orange) came along. Look how fast that stalwart of conservatism, Jim Robinson, jumped off the Cruz band wagon. When people tell me they were Cruz supporters, but now are behind Trump, it's like telling me they were vegans but now are cannibals. OK, that may be a tad extreme. I understand the beating Hillary thing, but don't understand why people think Ted must die to make that happen.

At this point, I'm pretty satisfied JimRob's decision was monetarily influenced.

Offline SirLinksALot

Trump knows without Cruz's support and endorsement, Cruz's supporters will NOT vote for him.

I don't think he cares about Cruz supporters. He thinks they're less numerous than Bernie supporters, that's the reason why he keeps talking about trying to win the latter, and that's the reason why he keeps alienating the former by giving credence to the National Enquirer JFK Assassination article linking it to Cruz's father.

The title uses the term "SORE LOSER" for Cruz. It actually should be titled SORE WINNER for Trump.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
"When people tell me they were Cruz supporters, but now are behind Trump, it's like telling me they were vegans but now are cannibals."

@starstruck

Not in the least bit extreme. I find it very apt and I love it.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I don't think he cares about Cruz supporters. He thinks they're less numerous than Bernie supporters, that's the reason why he keeps talking about trying to win the latter, and that's the reason why he keeps alienating the former by giving credence to the National Enquirer JFK Assassination article linking it to Cruz's father.

The title uses the term "SORE LOSER" for Cruz. It actually should be titled SORE WINNER for Trump.

Yeah, he really drools over those Sanders supporters.

Very telling...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I understand the beating Hillary thing, but don't understand why people think Ted must die to make that happen.

Everyone knows that killing Ted Cruz wouldn't help anything. Edith Keeler MUST DIE, to restore the time space continuum. It's the only way.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

geronl

I am looking forward to what Ivana and Marla have to say next week. lol

Offline LMAO

I understand the beating Hillary thing, but don't understand why people think Ted must die to make that happen.

Not so much Cruz himself but what he represents. The Progressive Nationalists/Populists do want Trump to go around Congress and the Constitution if he must in order to "Make America Great Again." I know because I've had debates with a couple at FR when I was there that believed such. Well, if the Democrats whine about Trump's use of EO and his going around Congress or the USC, they can say, "you guys were quiet when BHO did it" in order to silence them. With the Conservatives in the GOP, that's harder to point out hypocrisy because we not only expressed concern when BHO did, but when GWB did it and will when Trump does it.

The GOPe can more easily be dealt with. Just throw them a bone now and then and they'll go along. Conservatives wont. Hence, they must be put down.

Why do you think, after securing the nomination, Trump and the PNP wing have made Cruz and conservatives the focus of their wrath instead of Hillary? It doesn't make sense if you look at it through the prism of a normal campaign
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Everyone knows that killing Ted Cruz wouldn't help anything. Edith Keeler MUST DIE, to restore the time space continuum. It's the only way.

:silly:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
I wouldn't vote for Trump with Ted's endorsement.

Just not a good herd animal I guess. ****sheep****
My goal in any election is to defeat the liberal. It appears this year with two liberals we have the political equivalent of a same sex marriage. We are being told we have to bake a cake for one of the participants or suffer the consequences. Ted is right. Vote your conscience. Is saving the bakery the most important thing to you?
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Offline annieokie

More like SOREWHINERMAN............never seen such a winning WHINER in my life, no Christian holds that kind of HATE.

Offline Cripplecreek

My goal in any election is to defeat the liberal. It appears this year with two liberals we have the political equivalent of a same sex marriage. We are being told we have to bake a cake for one of the participants or suffer the consequences. Ted is right. Vote your conscience. Is saving the bakery the most important thing to you?

All I know is that if I am truly expected to vote for the lesser evil I would be forced to vote for Gary Johnson. However I may just write a name in and walk away with a smile on my face knowing I followed my conscience. :patriot: