Author Topic: WOW! POLITICAL SUICIDE! TED CRUZ REFUSES TO ENDORSE TRUMP – CROWD BOOS HIM OFF STAGE  (Read 78126 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If they keep it up (and someone finds the paintings) they'll look like

Please, @ Smokin Joe, do not subject us to that photo again.  Drop it down a few thousand feet in one of the wells you plug.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Sorry, you are wrong.  They find him creepy because he is creepy.

Kind a fun you how everyone loved Cruz until this election.    You never heard a "conservative" say Cruz was creepy before Trump set his plan in motion.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline wolfcreek

In comparison to what, the "Rise of Sorewinnerman"
Why even bother with us or Cruz, were irrelevant, your guy said he doesn't need us to win and yet how many harangue the nevertrumps to come over to the darkside. And if Cruz has destroyed his career, then you have one and should move on to attacking Hillary...............and yet here you are.

Stop the rhetoric and I'll go away.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Stop the rhetoric and I'll go away.

The fact the Trump fanatics continue to hate-bash Cruz and Conservatives who will not support and genuflect their prince, tells you that it is not Hillary they fear, hate and loathe….

… it's you and me.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline wolfcreek

The pure seething hatred for anything conservative from the Trump Side is simply appalling

Drama queen

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Kind a fun you how everyone loved Cruz until this election.    You never heard a "conservative" say Cruz was creepy before Trump set his plan in motion.

@driftdiver

I know for a fact one conservative said it. Namely,me.

I seem to remember other people who were claiming to be conservatives and who were thinking of supporting him saying the same thing.

I don't know what it was with the others,but with me there was something about his lips that made him look creepy.

NOT saying he IS creepy,mind you. Just saying the appearance is there.

BTW,I had reluctantly came to the conclusion I would vote for Cruz if he won the primary.

Not one chance in hell of me voting for Trump.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 09:15:12 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline wolfcreek

The fact the Trump fanatics continue to hate-bash Cruz and Conservatives who will not support and genuflect their prince, tells you that it is not Hillary they fear, hate and loathe….

… it's you and me.

Cruz supporters, including myself, are disappointed in him today.

Many of us thought it was the likes of Crystal, Romney etc that were neverTrumps not, Cruz.

Offline mirraflake

@geronl

Find the links yet to the 2 comments (among many) you made about Trump? Personally I have never heard about beauty queens going back to their hotel rooms and fin a nude Trump on their bed.

Offline Mechanicos

… it's you and me.
Conservatives? Seems the conservatives are the ones working to defeat Hilary and not the ones trying to sabotage the GOP nominees. Its called fruit of the tree. Fact, the attacks we see now on Trump-Pence now that they are officially the GOP nominees have no conservative justification. Nothing you are doing saying or posting will unseat Trump, it only helps democrats, and that is anti-conservative.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

geronl

Cruz supporters, including myself, are disappointed in him today.

Many of us thought it was the likes of Crystal, Romney etc that were neverTrumps not, Cruz.

Trump does not share his values or principles, Trump attacked his family in a vile and vulgar manner. Trump never apologized.

I would have been disappointed if Ted had endorsed Trump. It would be the end of his career to endorse Trump.

Ted Cruz gave the perfect speech. Nothing objectionable about it.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
From what I've seen, you would if you could.

Do what's right for the country. Keep Hillary from the WH.
Y'know, Trump is your nominee (I didn't vote for him, and will not give him my vote. (Hillary won't get it either, so don't bother with that nonsense, thankyouverymuch.)

But since your nominee is there now, If you want to keep Hillary from the White House, I'd suggest y'all get cracking before that bitch eats you amateurs for lunch, and is looking for desert by Bike Week.
You're burning daylight, pilgrim.
Me, I'm going fishing.  :tongue2:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

Cruz will never be  President.   Most women find Cruz creepy.  Women may not like Trump but they  do not find him creepy for the most part
LOL! The lump in his pants they're after is his wallet.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

Please, @ Smokin Joe, do not subject us to that photo again.  Drop it down a few thousand feet in one of the wells you plug.
I'm sorry, it was rotten of me. I even got a small image so folks with 'older' eyes wouldn't suffer so much trauma.  :whistle:

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump does not share his values or principles, Trump attacked his family in a vile and vulgar manner. Trump never apologized.

I would have been disappointed if Ted had endorsed Trump. It would be the end of his career to endorse Trump.

Ted Cruz gave the perfect speech. Nothing objectionable about it.

@geronl

There was nothing at all wrong with the speech. What they are really mad about is we are not praising their Lord and Savior. They think this long-time Dim and friend of Hillary is going to save us from Hillary.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Essentially what the Trumpettes are telling the rest of us is:  "We FUBAR'd the entire process and you all have to help clean it up, or.... HILLARY!!!!"

To which we should all reply "not my circus...not my monkeys".
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 09:35:54 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Smokin Joe

@geronl

There was nothing at all wrong with the speech. What they are really mad about is we are not praising their Lord and Savior. They think this long-time Dim and friend of Hillary is going to save us from Hillary.
It will be an interesting meltdown if he loses, but even worse if he wins and they have to confront what they have done instead of blame the rest of us.

C S Lewis

geronl

@geronl

They are tacitly admitting Trump does not hold the values and principles they do. lol.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Conservatives? Seems the conservatives are the ones working to defeat Hilary and not the ones trying to sabotage the GOP nominees. Its called fruit of the tree. Fact, the attacks we see now on Trump-Pence now that they are officially the GOP nominees have no conservative justification. Nothing you are doing saying or posting will unseat Trump, it only helps democrats, and that is anti-conservative.

Make up your mind.

I thought we anti-Trump Conservatives are supposedly a tiny fringe minority that are irrelevant?

How are we a threat to sabotaging your prince?

You keep telling us who you really hate, loathe and fear - and it's not Hillary. It's the people you have already blamed in advance when Trump gets trounced in November.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online LMAO

I think what us Constitutional, limited government type conservatives find most disappointing about this election year is the lost opportunity. No one is going to disagree that the GOP Establishment needed to go but we are sure the answer isn't Progressive Nationalism /Populism.

Hillary Clinton is toxic and this shouldn't  even be a contest but instead the GOP nominates someone with higher negatives than her. And whose running one of the most divided conventions and incompetent campaigns I've seen
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I think what us Constitutional, limited government type conservatives find most disappointing about this election year is the lost opportunity. No one is going to disagree that the GOP Establishment needed to go but we are sure the answer isn't Progressive Nationalism /Populism.

Hillary Clinton is toxic and this shouldn't  even be a contest but instead the GOP nominates someone with higher negatives than her. And whose running one of the most divided conventions and incompetent campaigns I've seen

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline washi

Here's what Trump had to say about that pledge.

We've already established that Trump has dirtbag tendencies.
That doesn't give Cruz license to renege on a pledge for personal vendetta reasons.
Any organization not explicitly conservative will turn liberal over time.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That doesn't give Cruz license to renege on a pledge for personal vendetta reasons.

He didn't renege on anything.

Offline Mechanicos

To which we should all reply "not my circus...not my monkeys".
Not even 25% of GOP voters in the Primary, per #neverTrump logic that means 75% of conservatives voted against Cruz. Then in the Rules Committee where the most effort to stack it with Cruz delegates there were 12 out of 112. On the floor of the convention there were barely enough delegates to muster 6 states for the anti's maneuver. Turns out it was only about 10% of delegates.  It was reported by several there that Mike Lee was hamming it up looking for cameras to make a scene at. When he did the drama of throwing his credentials on the floor as soon as the camera turned off he picked them up and ran over to another camera.

Bottom line. You do not represent conservatives, the #neverTrump movement was never a conservative movement - The leadership of the movement was Liberals and open border Rinos. It was a media hype created by bad people manipulating some Cruz supporters who could not accept they lost badly. And now that Trump-Pence are the official GOP nominees there is no conservative purpose to the hate-on-Trump postings/attacks - Hes not going away.

Yes its your circus. The Judges Hilary will appoint will harm you and your family. The Rapefugees she she wants to import in mass will ruin your life. The illegals will not treat you well when they have the democrat majority of voters. There will be no 2020 saving of conservatism.

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

The insults about his wife and all those lies sure open the door though.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

geronl

Trump abrogated that pledge at the end of March.