Author Topic: WOW! POLITICAL SUICIDE! TED CRUZ REFUSES TO ENDORSE TRUMP – CROWD BOOS HIM OFF STAGE  (Read 78498 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
From what I've seen, you would if you could.

Do what's right for the country. Keep Hillary from the WH.

Neither Hillary nor Trump are getting my vote.

That is my contribution to the 'country' that has rejected the very pillars of liberty that maintained a document your party booed last night.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

The pure seething hatred for anything conservative from the Trump Side is simply appalling

Offline mirraflake

Cruz will never be  President.   Most women find Cruz creepy.  Women may not like Trump but they  do not find him creepy for the most part

geronl

In comparison to what, the "Rise of Sorewinnerman"
Why even bother with us or Cruz, were irrelevant, your guy said he doesn't need us to win and yet how many harangue the nevertrumps to come over to the darkside. And if Cruz has destroyed his career, then you have one and should move on to attacking Hillary...............and yet here you are.

Trump doesn't like attacking Hillary, he thinks its boring. They are friends after all.

Offline aligncare

Why anyone would think Ann Coulter relevant to anything is beyond me!

A lot of things are beyond you, Big. But, don't fret. We're just human.

Take me. It's beyond me how you could hold two opposing views. I've heard you argue Cruz is ineligible to be president under the constitution because of the circumstances of his birth in Canada, and yet at the same time you argue we should risk putting Cruz up as our nominee against a billion dollar democrat effort to elect Hillary Clinton.  :huh?:  Which is it?

You see, that's beyond me.

geronl

Cruz will never be  President.   Most women find Cruz creepy.  Women may not like Trump but they  do not find him creepy for the most part

They should. Trump makes Howard Stern blush, he makes Larry Flynt worry about his soul. This is how perverted and vile the man is.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

You mean like when Trump said he'd date his daughter on national TV. Except of course if she wasn't his daughter.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline beandog

Intelligent women find the Donald very creepy.  I know I do.  I don't find Sen. Cruz the least bit creepy.

Offline mirraflake

You mean like when Trump said he'd date his daughter on national TV. Except of course if she wasn't his daughter.

Cruz is creepy creepy according to women. Trump is  a cad to them but not creepy-big difference

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
They should. Trump makes Howard Stern blush, he makes Larry Flynt worry about his soul. This is how perverted and vile the man is.
....and makes Bill Clinton look like a choirboy
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Mechanicos

Michael Reagan ‏@ReaganWorld 18h18 hours ago
@chattyloulou My father would not be proud of Cruz speech..He would think Cruz was selfish and small and he was and is..@newsmax
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline mirraflake

Intelligent women find the Donald very creepy.  I know I do.  I don't find Sen. Cruz the least bit creepy.

No, they find him  a cad.  Not the same as creepy

@beandog

geronl

A man who says you have to treat women like s$#@!

A man who admits to numerous affairs and divorces his wives if they complain

A man who stalks women for years sending them clippings and pictures of his hands

A man who has been to pedophile island with Bill Clinton

A man who was lying nude on the bed of paegant contestants when they went to their hotel rooms

The man is a slug

Offline mirraflake

Show me where those two said that.

@geronl

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

@beandog

Creepy will get dirty looks.  Cads often get jail time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mirraflake

A man who was lying nude on the bed of paegant contestants when they went to their hotel rooms

I will pick up just one of your comments.. Show me a verifiable link.

@geronl

Offline aligncare

No one can criticize Trump now that he let his opponent have his say. Trump gave Cruz the rope, it was Cruz’s choice to use it to hang himself.

Trump would have been criticized if he’d exercised prior restraint and prevented Cruz from speaking. People would have said he was too thin-skinned to risk criticism and Cruz could have lied and said he was going to endorse Trump.

Instead the world now knows what a small, petty, arrogant, and selfish rat Ted Cruz really is. He will be remembered as “Lyin’ Ted” - who did not live up to his own promise. Thank God he will not be our President!

So, who’s the brilliant one now, eh?

Mechanicos, you've got chutzpah.  :beer:  Though it don't hurt being on the right side of history. :patriot:

Offline ScottinVA

You can bet Trump's close connections to Jeffrey Epstein will be getting some attention. 

Offline Night Hides Not

:silly:

If Ted had Trump's money, women would call him "exotic" instead of "creepy".

Here's an illustration of what I'm talking about:

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

@beandog
"CAD
a man who behaves dishonorably, especially toward a woman.
"her adulterous cad of a husband"

I believe that the definition much more accurately fits the Donald, while it is only through unproven attacks that those things have been inferred to Cruz.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Trump said he would date Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter. The thing they have in common is sex according to lyin' Donald. Creepy- Trump is off the charts.

Ted may be a little bit nerdy but he is highly intelligent and not in the least creepy.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Night Hides Not

You can bet Trump's close connections to Jeffrey Epstein will be getting some attention.

...on every major network, after Bill Clinton is airbrushed out of every picture with Epstein.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline beandog

@beandog

Sorry, you are wrong.  They find him creepy because he is creepy.

geronl

...on every major network, after Bill Clinton is airbrushed out of every picture with Epstein.

That will be saved for later. First they will highlight Trump's praise of Hillary and probably Bill Clinton (possibly even Obama)

Trump had profound praise for all of them.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
A lot of things are beyond you, Big. But, don't fret. We're just human.

Take me. It's beyond me how you could hold two opposing views. I've heard you argue Cruz is ineligible to be president under the constitution because of the circumstances of his birth in Canada, and yet at the same time you argue we should risk putting Cruz up as our nominee against a billion dollar democrat effort to elect Hillary Clinton.  :huh?:  Which is it?

You see, that's beyond me.

You must have missed the part where I said that I had lost that argument long ago!  But I'm not surprised since you only seem to see whatyou want to see!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien