Author Topic: WOW! POLITICAL SUICIDE! TED CRUZ REFUSES TO ENDORSE TRUMP – CROWD BOOS HIM OFF STAGE  (Read 78131 times)

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
It has been widely reported this morning, and confirmed by both Trump and Cruz camps, that Cruz delivered the speech he provided in advance.  The Trump camp knew absolutely that Cruz would not endorse.  Yet some still manufacture any absurd distortion they can conceive to perpetuate their fiction that Trump has nairy a hair out of place 'neath his halo, while those who deny fealty to him are in league with Satan.

The reality, unfortunate for the nation, is that Trump demonstrates more concern for winning soundbite wars and creating petty instances of upstaging than for building a winning consensus for the general election.  His ambition appears to be immediate domination rather than restoring the country.

It is said that we aren't electing a pastor or a husband.  Neither are we electing an alpha male wolf pack leader.  Trump should go mark his territory somewhere else instead of peeing on a once-great political party.
Mechanicos will just stack another one.  Don't worry.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Mechanicos

Just how many lies can you stack in one thread?   People are laughing their butts off at you.

Ann Coulter ‏@AnnCoulter

4h4 hours ago

"Last night, Cruz showed that he's earned a leading role in the nation's political future. And that nation is Canada."
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
If Trump did ANYTHING Conservative, I would gladly re-evaluate.  But it's been over a year now, and I'm still waiting.

If Trump is not a Conservative, then why was Cruz campaigning with him? Why did they basically agree on the issues without having to track down those stories?

Why were Trump's and Cruz's views lumped together as similar. I see, Cruz is always on the correct side.

Donald Trump and Ted Cruz: Is this a second coming of Barry Goldwater?
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2015/1204/Donald-Trump-and-Ted-Cruz-Is-this-a-second-coming-of-Barry-Goldwater

When Cruz is called Conservative, it's always right, if Trump is, it's always wrong.

Just like the long line of conservatives endorsing Trump, Gingrich, Santorum, Huckabee, etc. they are always wrong compared to the Senator who has campaigned with Trump, with Palin and got Rush Limbaugh's endorsement as Cruz did. Rush was right then, but wrong in other cases.

Perhaps we should ask what Cruz has done in concrete terms that is conservative, not the words, but accomplishments that a Pence, Perry or Walker can point too and though he may have had success as Solicitor General, that is still an un-elected office and taking those cases were part of his job.

Offline chae

Yeah, and sh'es cool with Trump performing abortions in the oval office too...Yeah, she sure sounds sane.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Ann Coulter ‏@AnnCoulter

4h4 hours ago

"Last night, Cruz showed that he's earned a leading role in the nation's political future. And that nation is Canada."

Coulter's been sporting DJT autographed knee pads for months.  So what?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That was what he was supposed to have said per his speech he provided. Newt had to ad lib at that point. As others have posted evidence supporting it, I was proven right. So to answer your question would get me banned.

So then the screenshot of the teleprompter were Newt's speech and not Cruz's, and you simply infer what his speech said v. the actual submitted transcript.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
So then the screenshot of the teleprompter were Newt's speech and not Cruz's, and you simply infer what his speech said v. the actual submitted transcript.

I'd say Mech has pretty much dug halfway to China.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
So to recap:
-- Cruz submitted a speech that had support (not endorsement) at the end for the Trump-Pence ticket.

LIE.  Cruz released the transcript of his speech two hours before he spoke and his speech was verbatim to the transcript.  Manafort signed off on the speech at 4:30 PM EDT. 

-- Cruz went off script.

LIE.  The pic you submitted as evidence was from someone else speaking and not from when Cruz was speaking at all.  A proven lie.  Media outlets has the transcript in advance and Cruz never deviated.

-- Trump and RNC apparently did not trust Cruz to be honest and had a contingency plan in place to nullify his sabotage.

LIE.  Manafort strategically planned for Trump to enter the arena WHILE Cruz was speaking, and has operatives in the delegation to instigate the boos at the exact moment Manafort instructed them to boo.

That was what he was supposed to have said per his speech he provided. Newt had to ad lib at that point. As others have posted evidence supporting it, I was proven right. So to answer your question would get me banned.

YOU'VE DONE NOTHING EXCEPT TO PROVE YOU ARE DOUBLING DOWN ON THE FACT YOU ARE A LIAR!

The media has transcripts of the speech two hours in advance.  There was no endorsement by name in that transcript and Trump's people knew it.  Which is why they had Trump come into the arena while Cruz was speaking and stoke the boos.

"Newt had to ad-lib"???   Yes, because all ad-libs are scripted on teleprompters.  Imbecillic on your part yet again.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 06:12:44 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline TomSea

And one would be dishonest if he did.

Pence, although an acceptable conservative, IS part of the Political Establishment.

Cruz has been fighting, all his adult life, first and foremost as a Conservative.  Texas AG and Congressman; clerked under Scalia in the Supreme Court.  Hated and reviled by RINOs.

Good for fighting and words but somewhere one wants actual accomplishments and not just because one is doing their job as Texas Solicitor which one was not elected to.

Perry, Pence, Walker, at the state level, have adhered to their constituency and passed laws that actually affect the people and their desires. So, call all of them establishment if one must, they accomplished things.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Ann Coulter ‏@AnnCoulter

4h4 hours ago

The you mean this Ann Coulter?

"Ann Coulter: This country needs Chris Christie"

http://dailycaller.com/2011/02/16/ann-coulter-this-country-needs-chris-christie/

"ROMNEY IS WHAT THE COUNTRY NEEDS NOW"

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2012-10-31.html

"Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/18/ann-coulter-takes-mitt-romney-president-chant-agai/

:silly:
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline TomSea

Ann Coulter ‏@AnnCoulter

4h4 hours ago

(Sarcasm if I must say it) Ann Coulter another name we can add to the list as not actually conservative, the only conservative around is Ted Cruz. When will we learn our lessons.  (Sarcasm off)

Offline The Jackal

• #nevertrump
Coulter's been sporting DJT autographed knee pads for months.  So what?

The alt-right will have their meme of the day. That's why Cruz' speech angers them so. They have neither the time or the inclination to espouse a coherent conservative vision. In adopting Alinsky tactics they have become what they claim to be against. It's a form of devolution. They are getting uglier, angrier, and dumber by the moment.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 06:18:17 pm by The Jackal »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You've been a busy boy over at TOS, mekkie.  So have you @truthseeker.

----

To: mkjessup
Four Trump supporters on the list. Me, Right in Virginia, Fisherrman, Mechanicos.

They could sure use some reinforcements. Slip in quietly tonight while the others cry themselves to sleep, or in the morning while they sleep it off.

67 posted on 07/14/2016 9:35:11 PM PDT by truth_seeker (#NeverHillary#NeeverBernie)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 45 | View Replies | Report Abuse ]
Well, now, that explains some of the fresh faced trolls.
Another Trump Family Ping?
Only intersite?
Trolling FR to bring people over here to run us off?
Oh my. Such upstanding people. Save it for Hillary you jerks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
LIE.  The pic you submitted as evidence was from someone else speaking and not from when Cruz was speaking at all.  A proven lie.  Media outlets has the transcript in advance and Cruz never deviated.

That picture that was going around earlier has already been shown to not be from Cruz's speech, but from Newt's speech when he was saying what he interpreted Cruz's statement to be. It not only shows they are lying about the script, they are also lying about Newt having to 'ad lib' an explanation- the explanation was planned in advance and on the teleprompter for Newt.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Still wondering what Mechanicos Freeper name is.

His FReeper name is the same, Mechanicos...

http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/by:mechanicos/index?brevity=full;tab=comments

Most infamously, he went over there on June 9, 2016, and asked for FReeper help in debating us here:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3438392/posts?page=1#1
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 06:19:11 pm by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Mechanicos

georgiafl says:

July 21, 2016 at 10:45 am

Hmmm

RNC sources: @tedcruz "speech different than version he gave RNC in advance." Officials + Cruz had to be physically separated after. #GOP

— David Shuster (@DavidShuster) July 21, 2016

 Liked by 1 person

georgiafl says:

July 21, 2016 at 10:50 am

One RNC official called Cruz’s speech “classless,” while a senior GOP operative on the convention floor told Fox… https://t.co/iLnWqXag2x

— PolitiJim (@PolitiJim) July 21, 2016

 Liked by 1 person

georgiafl says:

July 21, 2016 at 10:52 am

sources tell me that Cruz went off-script on his speech last night from what he officially submitted to the RNC.

— Richard Grenell (@RichardGrenell) July 21, 2016

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/21/a-deeper-look-into-ted-cruzs-rnc-convention-speech/#comments
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The you mean this Ann Coulter?

"Ann Coulter: This country needs Chris Christie"

http://dailycaller.com/2011/02/16/ann-coulter-this-country-needs-chris-christie/

"ROMNEY IS WHAT THE COUNTRY NEEDS NOW"

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2012-10-31.html

"Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/18/ann-coulter-takes-mitt-romney-president-chant-agai/

:silly:

Why anyone would think Ann Coulter relevant to anything is beyond me!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Well, now, that explains some of the fresh faced trolls.
Another Trump Family Ping?
Only intersite?
Trolling FR to bring people over here to run us off?
Oh my. Such upstanding people. Save it for Hillary you jerks.

At least here we can fight the Trump Freeoer trash back.

Offline TomSea

I've lost the post but as for the campaign, it's not just the Iowa affair with Ben Carson, I supported Cruz but the stories were getting tiring by the time, South and North Carolina rolled around. There are too many of these stories. So if one is actually claiming some moral high-road, I don't think that is proper. Also, to say a PAC did this brings questions as to whether one is just using "plausible deniability when the stories pile up.

Team Rubio Accuses Cruz Campaign of Employing ‘Another Dirty Trick’ in South Carolina — This One Involves the Bible

Marco Rubio’s communication’s director Alex Conant is accusing Ted Cruz’s campaign of more “dirty campaign tricks” after a video surfaced of Marco Rubio allegedly saying the Bible isn’t filled with many answers — although, as it turns out, Rubio actually said the opposite.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/22/team-rubio-accuses-cruz-campaign-of-employing-another-dirty-trick-in-south-carolina-this-one-involves-the-bible/

Then the voter shaming mailers and so on.

This is not of great significance unless one continually points to Cruz as being perfect and we know he is the only conservative,

Not Gingrich, not Santorum, not Coulter, a bit abrasive for me, not Michael Reagan, etc.

Offline Mechanicos

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Ted Cruz talks about the Constitution but doesn't say that if the Dems win the Presidency, the new JUSTICES appointed will destroy us all!

Offline Mechanicos

"I am done, with Ted Cruz"....

Jeff Kuhner WRKO 680am out of Boston who is @ the RNC Convention...

http://www.wrko.com/kuhner-report

Offline NavyCanDo

So it's come to light that the Trump crew vetted the speech in advance and even the press received a copy in advance of the speech.  It was on a teleprompter.

One wonders if Cruz wasn't set up to have Trump enter the Hall exactly when Cruz was finishing to elicit that negative response.

You bet it was all orchestrated to take advantage of the Vote Your Conscience, Vote for Freedom non-endorsement, which they knew was coming.   I heard a poll this morning that the #nevertrumps are not budging and are giving high praise to Cruz for not wavering in his otherwise very presidential speech. However the undecided conservatives were budging, which was the Trump plan.    They played sound bites from people  who said they were not sure about voting for Trump, who now because of the Cruz speech were heavily breaking to vote for Trump.   That's fine, and I'm sure Cruz is fine with that outcome, but he is not going down on record of signing his name to the Trump ticket, and neither am I.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

the new JUSTICES appointed will destroy us all!

888ohnoes

Oh no.....John Roberts and his Laser Gavel Ray are going to destroy us all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump...what a drama queen.

Offline Mechanicos

No one can criticize Trump now that he let his opponent have his say. Trump gave Cruz the rope, it was Cruz’s choice to use it to hang himself.

Trump would have been criticized if he’d exercised prior restraint and prevented Cruz from speaking. People would have said he was too thin-skinned to risk criticism and Cruz could have lied and said he was going to endorse Trump.

Instead the world now knows what a small, petty, arrogant, and selfish rat Ted Cruz really is. He will be remembered as “Lyin’ Ted” - who did not live up to his own promise. Thank God he will not be our President!

So, who’s the brilliant one now, eh?

Offline ScottinVA

So, who’s the brilliant one now, eh?

Stay tuned for the answer on the morning of the first Wednesday in November.