Author Topic: North Carolina NAACP Official Spreading Hate  (Read 210 times)

rangerrebew

North Carolina NAACP Official Spreading Hate
« on: July 17, 2016, 11:39:21 am »

July 17, 2016
North Carolina NAACP Official Spreading Hate
By Denis Keohane

Curtis Gatewood is currently the field director of the North Carolina NAACP.  He has described the killing of mass murderer Micah X. Johnson by the Dallas Police as a ‘lynching’:

Make no mistake, by taking this Black ‘suspect’ and demonizing and using a killer robot to blow him up in this unprecedented and barbaric manner and without a trial in a court of law is the truest and most literal example yet of a high-tech lynching.

In the period 1882 through 1964, according to the archives at the Tuskegee Institute, 4,742 American citizens were lynched.  Each and every one was a captive, executed, often tortured, without any due process of law legitimizing their sentence of death by mob.  Of those, 3,445 were black and 1,297 were white.  The majority of them, black and white, were Republicans.  The Ku Klux Klan, the terror wing of the Democratic Party, used lynching in the South as a political tool to:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/07/north_carolina_naacp_official_spreading_hate.html#ixzz4EfIj95oH
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline goatprairie

Re: North Carolina NAACP Official Spreading Hate
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 02:43:57 pm »
I suppose if the police had put about thirty or forty bullet holes in the guy instead of using a bomb, that wouldn't have been a lynching?  Doesn't make much difference to me. After hearing the whining from the grievance industry for the past fifty years, I'm past caring. Nothing will satisfy them.
 I guess according this dolt the cops should have risked their lives and had three or more killed by using some other method.
Does anybody believe that if the perp were white there'd be complaints about the way he was snuffed?