Author Topic: Minneapolis Somali ‘youths’ invade suburban neighborhood, threaten homeowners  (Read 900 times)

rangerrebew

Minneapolis Somali ‘youths’ invade suburban neighborhood, threaten homeowners

Posted by Ann Corcoran on July 5, 2016

I first read a story about this a couple of days ago and wondered if the scary incident involved Somalis, but the word ‘Somali’ was absent in the written account and it wasn’t until a reader, Dede, directed people to watch the video that we learned our first instincts were correct.

I’m telling you, the lengths to which the media goes to hide the truth when it involves refugees of a certain ‘religious’ persuasion is stunning.  Why on earth leave the key piece of information people need out of the written news report!

Here is the story (do you see the word “Somali” in the text?). Now watch the video (this is a screen shot in case they remove this from the video).

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/07/05/minneapolis-somali-youths-invade-suburban-neighborhood-threaten-homeowners/

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 08:40:18 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline ArneFufkin

Minneapolis Somali ‘youths’ invade suburban neighborhood, threaten homeowners

Posted by Ann Corcoran on July 5, 2016

I first read a story about this a couple of days ago and wondered if the scary incident involved Somalis, but the word ‘Somali’ was absent in the written account and it wasn’t until a reader, Dede, directed people to watch the video that we learned our first instincts were correct.

I’m telling you, the lengths to which the media goes to hide the truth when it involves refugees of a certain ‘religious’ persuasion is stunning.  Why on earth leave the key piece of information people need out of the written news report!

Here is the story (do you see the word “Somali” in the text?). Now watch the video (this is a screen shot in case they remove this from the video).

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/07/05/minneapolis-somali-youths-invade-suburban-neighborhood-threaten-homeowners/

READ MORE

Being a Twin Cities resident, I can only say that the white Liberal Democrats who populate the Lake Calhoun area deserve everything they get when the riff raff they strategically recruit, sponsor and politically exploit turn on them.

The Calhoun area is "Uptown" Minneapolis, not really a suburb.

Like most predominantly Muslim areas, the Cedar/Lake area of Minneapolis is quickly becoming a "no-go" area largely enforced by second generation immigrants who refuse to assimilate or acculturate and are becoming increasingly aggressive and tribal.

Offline musiclady

Being a Twin Cities resident, I can only say that the white Liberal Democrats who populate the Lake Calhoun area deserve everything they get when the riff raff they strategically recruit, sponsor and politically exploit turn on them.

Like most predominantly Muslim areas, the Cedar/Lake area of Minneapolis is quickly becoming a "no-go" area largely enforced by second generation immigrants who refuse to assimilate or acculturate and are becoming increasingly aggressive and tribal.

Our daughter and son-in-law live in the Lake Harriet area............................. too close!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline kidd

Too bad. Lake Nokomis was one of my hangouts as a teen in the 70s. My old elementary school (Northgate Elementary at 82nd and Park in Bloomington) has been converted into a Muslim Community center (sigh). The FBI has found that some people there have been actively recruiting for ISIS. If you look at a map, the school is located directly in line with one of the MSP runways, and is only a mile away. The adjacent apartment complex (South Pointe apartments) is a definite no-go zone.

Glad my parents moved to Prior Lake.

Offline goatprairie

I remember  attending the Minnesota State Fair a few years ago.   My group decided to park near the MOA where they ran shuttle buses to the fair close by the Mall. As we got with about five or six blocks away from the Mall, I noticed groups of what looked like Somali males congregating on the street corners.  I wondered what their general strategy was by hanging around on  street corners.