Author Topic: October Surprise! Why ‘Silent Majority’ Won’t Reveal Trump Support Until Last Moment!  (Read 546 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/october-surprise-why-silent-majority-wont-reveal-trump-support-until-last-moment/

October Surprise! Why ‘Silent Majority’ Won’t Reveal Trump Support Until Last Moment!
by Matt Schneider | 12:36 pm, July 4th, 2016

“I used to be Republican until I had a wake-up call. I realized the fate of the nation was way less important than people liking me!”

That’s one of my crowd-pleasing stand-up comedy jokes that is sadly funny because of how true it is.  In front of mostly liberal audiences in New York and Los Angeles where I’ve performed, the only way to not be booed off the stage when talking about politics is for me to basically pretend being Republican is crazy.  It’s essentially the same lesson Donald Trump supporters have learned.  In a media environment that every day finds new ways to report on “trumped-up” allegations that Trump is racist, misogynistic, homophobic and any other unflattering

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

November will answer all.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline plewis1250

http://www.mediaite.com/online/october-surprise-why-silent-majority-wont-reveal-trump-support-until-last-moment/

October Surprise! Why ‘Silent Majority’ Won’t Reveal Trump Support Until Last Moment!

“I used to be Republican until I had a wake-up call. I realized the fate of the nation was way less important than people liking me!”

That’s one of my crowd-pleasing stand-up comedy jokes that is sadly funny because of how true it is.  In front of mostly liberal audiences in New York and Los Angeles where I’ve performed, the only way to not be booed off the stage when talking about politics is for me to basically pretend being Republican is crazy.  It’s essentially the same lesson Donald Trump supporters have learned.  In a media environment that every day finds new ways to report on “trumped-up” allegations that Trump is racist, misogynistic, homophobic and any other unflattering

more

This member of the silent majority will remain silent in regards to Trump come November.

And how can I possibly vote for a liberal with decades of support of everything I have fought against?
And how could I ever vote for Clinton?

#NeverTrump
#NeverHillary
The pecking order: Christian, American, Conservative

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

more

My guess is that most are like me, and will not make a decision until that first Tuesday in November. I will go with my gut.

Online LMAO

My guess is that most are like me, and will not make a decision until that first Tuesday in November. I will go with my gut.

People traditionally don't really start paying attention to the election till after Labor Day.

September and October will start to give a clearer picture of were this election is heading
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
This member of the silent majority will remain silent in regards to Trump come November.

And how can I possibly vote for a liberal with decades of support of everything I have fought against?
And how could I ever vote for Clinton?

#NeverTrump
#NeverHillary

Yeah I'll be hanging on to my integrity as well.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Offline Just_Victor

So, Trump is gonna win because the election will be determined by a bunch of people who are too embarrassed to admit they support him publically, will show up to support him privately?

That's pretty damned weak.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

So, Trump is gonna win because the election will be determined by a bunch of people who are too embarrassed to admit they support him publically, will show up to support him privately?

According to Noot Gingrich Trump is collapsing in the polls because people are too embarrassed to admit there love for him to anonymous pollsters too.

Offline NavyCanDo

Just checked my #NeverTrump membership card and nope, there is no October expiration date.

November 8 is quickly approaching, and whether or not the apocalypse is upon us remains to be seen. The astounding reality that exists seemed unfathomable a few short months ago because of what we know and have known about Trump – he’s evil, he’s a liar, and Donald Trump is not a conservative. Of course, it’s next to impossible to detail the myriad reasons why Trump is profoundly unqualified to occupy the Oval Office. This means that Donald Trump as the presumptive nominee makes the #NeverTrump movement even more important than when we were counting on Rubio or Cruz or the ghost of Ronald Reagan to save us.

And since Trump is probably going to be on the ballot come November, there are three things, at the least, that I believe we in the #NeverTrump movement should resolve to do:

1.   Stay Committed
2.   Vote the Down Ballot
3.   Reach out to Trump Supporters - As impossible as that is because His power over them is strong.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Mechanicos

Trump Bumper Stickers get your car keyed....
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

geronl

Trump is not going to win.

He remains the only candidate facing court trials now.

Hillary has this in the bag, she'll let her orange friend know when it is safe to drop out of the race.

Online LMAO

According to Noot Gingrich Trump is collapsing in the polls because people are too embarrassed to admit there love for him to anonymous pollsters too.

I've heard that excuse and it's a head scratcher. Why would you care what a pollster who you will never meet thinks of your voting patterns.

This same excuse, BTW, was used to explain Romney's poll numbers. The term was the "Bradley Effect."

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
There is no "Silent Majority".  It's self-delusion by people who want to avoid the reality that their views are in the minority.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

There is no "Silent Majority".  It's self-delusion by people who want to avoid the reality that their views are in the minority.

Neither are there many more Reagan Democrats...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

HonestJohn

I want a pet chicken the size of the one in your image!  Where do I get one?

(LOL.  But great picture!)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And apparently also not your country ....  :shrug:

Offline Mechanicos

Actually all this is, is the Establishment admitting the Polls are BS and Trump is  really way ahead. Which is common sense if you thought about it. Hes the only anti-Establishment person running.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Is this the preview of the #NeverTrumps gearing up to insult Donald Trump's landslide victory as " pretty damned weak" through Christmas 2016?   :smokin:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
There is a large group of Trump supporters who are preemptively blaming neverTrump if he loses, and another large group telling anyone who will listen that be doesn't need thoae votes because he's going to win by a landslide anyway.

It's an odd mix, but my vote is for the "Votes? We don't need your stinking votes!" coterie as the oddest.

Offline Just_Victor

Is this the preview of the #NeverTrumps gearing up to insult Donald Trump's landslide victory as " pretty damned weak" through Christmas 2016?   :smokin:

It has nothing to do with whether Trump actually wins or loses, it's just a damned weak argument, regardless of the outcome.

And for the record, I'm not #neverTrump, but Trump is doing a terrible job of convincing conservatives like me that there is anything there to vote FOR.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.