Author Topic: Stunning apparent conflict of interest as SecState Hillary Clinton sought information key to son-in-law’s hedge fund... By Thomas Lifson  (Read 463 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/stunning_apparent_conflict_of_interest_as_secstate_hillary_clinton_sought_information_key_to_soninlaws_hedge_fund.html

July 2, 2016
Stunning apparent conflict of interest as SecState Hillary Clinton sought information key to son-in-law’s hedge fund
By Thomas Lifson

The opportunities for corruption – insider trading of the worst kind – were obvious and deeply disturbing when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state and her son-in-law went into a very specific kind of investing.  And the fact that ne’er-do-well husband of Chelsea and father of two grandkids Mark Mezvinsky ended up botching his hedge fund and losing his investors’ money does not prove innocence.

In a long article at Foxnews.com, Peter Byrne lays out the tangled web of influence behind the big financial stakes swirling around Hillary’s actions as secretary of state in 2012.

more

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/03/clinton-sought-secret-info-on-eu-bailout-plans-as-son-in-laws-doomed-hedge-fund-gambled-on-greece.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Every time I see a photo or read something about Chelsea's ersatz husband, I remember the time early in their marriage when he ran off to the Rockies to become a ski bum. As I recall, Bill went after him, read him the riot act and restored him to his rightful place in NYC as Chelz's sperm donor and lapdog.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline MajorClay

Keep this subject alive.  Things like this will bury the witch