Author Topic: Trump Shows His Ignorant Side And Takes A Dump On 40 Years Of Military Excellence  (Read 10616 times)

Online Hoodat

....the United States lost the Vietnam War and every war since.

Sounds like something a Democrat would say.  Oh wait, a Democrat did say it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline OldSaltUSN

Why do you people pay any attention to anything put out by Eric Erickson? Really hes a paid tool of the Establishment who is not your friend.

@Mechanicos

Ah, that little thing you did there, that "ad hominem" argument, was right out of Obama's "Alinsky 101" handbook.  My compliments, too.  You did "progressive leftist" very well.

Did Trump not say this?  If he did, why don't you care?

Do you agree with Trump, Mechanicos?   Are you too, trashing the US Military and American veterans?

Can you do anything other than meaningless "ad hominem" attacks, or is that what it means to be a Trump supporter?

Are you here for any other reason that to piss off 95% of the TBR members?   Belay my last; we know that answer, too.

I'm learning.  I did NOT call Mechanicos a "Troll".  I simply described his behavior, and he told us all who and what he is BY his behavior.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 09:42:56 am by OldSaltUSN »

Offline Mechanicos

@Mechanicos

Ah, that little thing you did there, that "ad hominem" argument, was right out of Obama's "Alinsky 101" handbook.  My compliments, too.  You did "progressive leftist" very well.

Did Trump not say this?  If he did, why don't you care?

Do you agree with Trump, Mechanicos?   Are you too, trashing the US Military and American veterans?

Can you do anything other than meaningless "ad hominem" attacks, or is that what it means to be a Trump supporter?

Are you here for any other reason that to piss off 95% of the TBR members?   Belay my last; we know that answer, too.

I'm learning.  I did NOT call Mechanicos a "Troll".  I simply described his behavior, and he told us all who and what he is BY his behavior.
As a Marine Veteran with combat experience I take extreme offense at your accusation I am trashing US military and veterans. Knock that crap off now. The issue is and always has been America winning wars since Vietnam. Not a dam thing about our fighting men  and women.

This need to twist things so you can attack Trump has long passed beyond the sanity zone. The Politicians have lost the wars not the fighters. Its reality, Vietnam is Communist.  South Korea is still a hot zone, Communism is winning in America, ISIS owns much of the Mideast, etc. The lists people have put up were not wars. They were either specific battles or as the PC crowd calls them police actions.

None of this is disparaging on the troops and you dam well knew that before you went off on me. Its about the failed leadership not letting us win.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Norm Lenhart

As a Marine Veteran with combat experience I take extreme offense at your accusation I am trashing US military and veterans. Knock that crap off now.

Knock yours off.

You supplicate yourself to the flag of Trump with every post you make and abandoned your countrymen in so doing. You pissed away whatever honor your service brought you with lie after lie about your fellow Americans, many who also served. Namely the purely fabricated Hillary supporter accusations.

Offline Mechanicos

Knock yours off.

You supplicate yourself to the flag of Trump with every post you make and abandoned your countrymen in so doing. You pissed away whatever honor your service brought you with lie after lie about your fellow Americans, many who also served. Namely the purely fabricated Hillary supporter accusations.
I spend the majority of my time on this forum countering the liberal/establishment lies the antis use. I like that is makes you angry. Seems logic reason and truth are the last things the anti's want to have around them. It disrupts their hate fest on the guy who kicked their candidate's ass.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Norm Lenhart

I spend the majority of my time on this forum countering the liberal/establishment lies the antis use. I like that is makes you angry. Seems logic reason and truth are the last things the anti's want to have around them. It disrupts their hate fest on the guy who kicked their candidate's ass.

My statement stands uncontested.

Offline RedHead

Why do you people pay any attention to anything put out by Eric Erickson? Really hes a paid tool of the Establishment who is not your friend.

Did Trump say it or didn't he?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Quote from: Mechanicos on Today at 06:07:05 AM

I spend the majority of my time on this forum countering the liberal/establishment lies the antis use.

You spend the majority of the time on here spinning for a fraud. You're doing no different now in your defense of his stupid remarks.

Marine huh?  So you're defending Trump calling your brother Marines losers at Khe Sanh? At Hue City?

He's calling the Marines involved in Urgent Fury...Desert Shield/Storm...the Leathernecks in Afghanistan and Iraq losers.

Donald Trump just pissed on the Anchor Globe and Eagle and you're saying "thank you sir do it again".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Henry Noel

Did Trump say it, or didn't he?
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Henry Noel

Did Trump say it or didn't he?

See my remark above. I hadn't read your post, and so duplicated it word-for-word.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline NavyCanDo

I'm just tired of his overused sound bite, "America doesn't win anymore, Doesn't win. We don't win with the military, we don't win on .."

He is unable to see victory in even  the smallest of battles, because it doesn't fit his narrative of lowering America's image for his political gain. He has to paint a picture of America being Un-Great, to sale "Make America Great Again."
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Are you going to say that's not a true statement? Name the war we won?
I'd say chasing the Iraqis out of Kuwait worked pretty well.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

Marine huh?  So you're defending Trump calling your brother Marines losers at Khe Sanh? At Hue City?

He 'says' he is a combat Marine". Says. No proof has ever been offered. He just 'says'. My personal OPINION is that he's a stolen valor case. But we can't really know one way or the other.

All we do know is he lies openly and often in support of trump so his claims of service are equally suspect.

Offline Mechanicos

There is a difference between a battle and a war. Who owns Kuwait now? That's right the enemy. Funny win when the enemy controls all we fought over.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There is a difference between a battle and a war. Who owns Kuwait now? That's right the enemy. Funny win when the enemy controls all we fought over.
The objective of that war was the liberation of Kuwait from the invading Iraqis. That was accomplished and the Kuwaiti government reinstated.
That's a 'win'.

That was no guarantee in perpetuity that the situation would not change. After all, since the Sumerians, a lot has happened in that neck of the woods.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He 'says' he is a combat Marine". Says. No proof has ever been offered. He just 'says'. My personal OPINION is that he's a stolen valor case. But we can't really know one way or the other.

I'm not gonna pass judgement yet.  But time will tell.

All we do know is he lies openly and often in support of trump so his claims of service are equally suspect.

Wouldn't be the first soldier that voted against his/her own self interest.  I know a lot of Obama voters wearing the uniform.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Who owns Kuwait now? That's right the enemy.

The Emir of Kuwait is now our enemy?  When did this happen?  :pondering:

Offline Norm Lenhart

Funny a 'Marine" doesn't understand the load of history that has happened since we WON.

Offline Mechanicos

The objective of that war was the liberation of Kuwait from the invading Iraqis. That was accomplished and the Kuwaiti government reinstated.
That's a 'win'.

That was no guarantee in perpetuity that the situation would not change. After all, since the Sumerians, a lot has happened in that neck of the woods.
A battle won with the enemy still operating and running it. That's a loss. Won the battle lost the war. Obama lost it for us.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'm not gonna pass judgement yet.  But time will tell.

Wouldn't be the first soldier that voted against his/her own self interest.  I know a lot of Obama voters wearing the uniform.

Maybe he's legit. Like I say, no way to tell. And I agree. Plenty of soldiers have chosen poorly with liberals so he wouldn't be the first.

Offline NavyCanDo

And that "battle not a war" as MECH likes to describe it, resulted in the United States Navy mobilizing two naval battle groups, USS Dwight D. Eisenhower and USS Independence.  The United States also sent the battleships USS Missouri and USS Wisconsin to the region, the last battleships to actively participate in a foreign WAR. Military buildup continued from there, eventually reaching 500,000 troops.
The United States assembled a coalition of forces to join it in opposing Iraq, consisting of soldiers from 34 countries: Afghanistan, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Canada, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Honduras, Italy, Kuwait, Morocco, The Netherlands, Niger, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, South Korea, Spain, Syria, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States itself. US troops represented 74% of 660,000 troops in the theater of WAR.

And talk about Winning - The Iraqi casualty figure was staggering estimated in the hundreds of thousands with only 148 Americans killed in the battle. Never has a casualty rate been so one sided.   But MECH and Trump will still say we didn't win because bad guys are once again controlling Iraq. A country by the way that Trump said we should not have invaded. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Norm Lenhart

And that "battle not a war" as MECH likes to describe it, resulted in the United States Navy mobilizing two naval battle groups, USS Dwight D. Eisenhower and USS Independence.  The United States also sent the battleships USS Missouri and USS Wisconsin to the region, the last battleships to actively participate in a foreign WAR. Military buildup continued from there, eventually reaching 500,000 troops.
The United States assembled a coalition of forces to join it in opposing Iraq, consisting of soldiers from 34 countries: Afghanistan, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Canada, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Honduras, Italy, Kuwait, Morocco, The Netherlands, Niger, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, South Korea, Spain, Syria, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the United States itself. US troops represented 74% of 660,000 troops in the theater of WAR.

And talk about Winning - The Iraqi casualty figure was staggering estimated in the hundreds of thousands with only 148 Americans killed in the battle. Never has a casualty rate been so one sided.   But MECH and Trump will still say we didn't win because bad guys are once again controlling Iraq. A country by the way that Trump said we should not have invaded.

One of my best friends growing up came back from that war a mental basket case. Never recovered. Burns my ass to have some internet fraud and his master piss all over that accomplishment. By a supposedly 'fellow "Marine".

Offline NavyCanDo

A battle won with the enemy still operating and running it. That's a loss. Won the battle lost the war. Obama lost it for us.

Your demigod opposed the invasion of Iraq, once saying he wished the money being spent in Iraq could be spent in New York City. He still spouts off that he opposed the invasion of Iraq. How is that supporting "Winning" The War?   Trump’s opposition to the war was well documented.

Offline GrouchoTex

It really is getting silly isn't it. Now supposedly, actual wars weren't wars if we won them, they were just battles (ignore that they were legally wars). Orwellian changing of the meaning of words to try to prove Trump correct. Bless his heart.

Silly yes, and scary, also

Offline Mechanicos

Your demigod opposed the invasion of Iraq, once saying he wished the money being spent in Iraq could be spent in New York City. He still spouts off that he opposed the invasion of Iraq. How is that supporting "Winning" The War?   Trump’s opposition to the war was well documented.
Goal post change noted. Since it had nothing to do with the issue I accept your conceding the main point.