Author Topic: Stop calling us ‘Islamophobes’!  (Read 172 times)

rangerrebew

Stop calling us ‘Islamophobes’!
« on: June 24, 2016, 01:08:35 pm »
June 24, 2016
Stop calling us ‘Islamophobes’!
By James Arlandson

Foreign Policy magazine has unloaded both barrels at those of us who ask questions and raise concerns about Islam.

First, Lawrence Pintak in his article "The Muslims Are Coming! The Muslims are coming!" runs down a list of various Americans, from Cotton Mather to Donald Trump, who have used harsh language against Muslims. While I can't vouch for every word Americans have spoken for four hundred years, the gist of his piece is, America the Intolerant or "America the Suckiful," a standard theme of the left.

However, Andrew G. Bostom, all the way in 2006 (we were on the same path in our articles back then), wrote a piece titled "America's First War on Terror," about Adams and Jefferson and their view on Islam. They were not very "tolerant" because the Barbary States in North Africa were attacking American merchant ships and enslaving the crews.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/06/stop_calling_us_islamophobes.html

READ MORE
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 01:09:39 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Stop calling us ‘Islamophobes’!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 01:20:56 pm »
And if you point out how they treat us in their country the response will be "two wrongs don't make a right".
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.