Author Topic: Trump predicts protesters will vote for him  (Read 321 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump predicts protesters will vote for him
« on: June 11, 2016, 06:27:45 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283143-trump-predicts-protesters-will-vote-for-him

June 11, 2016, 12:36 pm
Trump predicts protesters will vote for him

By Harper Neidig

Donald Trump on Saturday predicted many of the people protesting his rallies will end up voting for him.

During a rally in Tampa, Fla., the presumptive GOP presidential nominee lamented that news cameras at his events never show the crowds unless an event is being interrupted by protesters.

“But I love my protesters,” Trump said. “Believe me, a lot of the protesters that you see, they’re gonna end up voting for Trump.

“When they learn how crooked Crooked Hillary is, they’re gonna end up voting for Trump,” he added.

Trump has vowed to win over supporters of Bernie Sanders, the presidential candidate that Clinton outlasted to win the Democratic nomination.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Re: Trump predicts protesters will vote for him
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 06:29:00 pm »
No they won't.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 06:32:54 pm »
During a rally in Tampa, Fla., the presumptive GOP presidential nominee lamented that news cameras at his events never show the crowds unless an event is being interrupted by protesters.

The news cameras are not showing his rallies any longer.  They've turned against Trump  and it's obvious.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

debrawiest

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 08:40:59 pm »
Delusional much, Donald?

geronl

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2016, 09:30:54 pm »
I'm pretty sure this is satire as its from the BS Journal... but I laughed....

Donald Trump Claims He Will “Buy Canada” if Clinton Gets Elected

excerpted
THE republican nominee for president of the United States has told a leading Canadian news site that he could “buy and sell” the entire country of Canada if he “felt like it”. Donald Trump made the claim while discussing media reports about the nearly 20 million Americans that have pledged to move to Canada, if he becomes president.

In an exclusive interview with the BSJ, he also claimed Canadians “would have no say on the matter” if the billionaire decides to move north of the border.

When questioned about what he would do if Hillary Clinton won the presidential race, Trump’s answer was emphatic. “Straight to Canada,” he said.

“But you must be aware that your popularity in Canada is not very high?” the interviewer replied. Trump’s smile relaxed as he leaned forward in his chair. “Oh let me tell you something, I could buy and sell Canada like that,” he said, snapping his fingers. “I mean really, how much could it possibly be worth?”

debrawiest

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 10:48:37 pm »
And he'd make it the GREATEST Canada, believe me.  :tongue2: