Author Topic: Pat Buchanan: The Donald & The La Raza Judge  (Read 12596 times)

PaleoConPrep

Re: Pat Buchanan: The Donald & The La Raza Judge
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2016, 10:33:37 pm »
Could one of the mods please close down my account? I've had enough of this place.

Oceander

« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2016, 10:35:33 pm »
Could one of the mods please close down my account? I've had enough of this place.

You mean you can't just walk away of your own accord but have to be dragged away?  Doesn't sound like you've had enough of this place, it sounds more like extortion because you didn't get your way on something. 

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2016, 10:38:23 pm »
Again, I want my account closed down.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2016, 10:38:45 pm »

Is that from your little Golden Book of Trump - The Pokey Little Fingered Racist?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2016, 10:38:54 pm »
You mean other than the obvious fact that they share the name of "The RACE"?   

Actually I do,   but I'll have to look it up again.   I had a link a couple of days ago which I posted,   but I didn't save it.   

But let me see if i'm following your logic here.    Suppose there was a racist organization calling itself,   I dunno,  how about "Aryan Nation"   or something?   Suppose it had a Lawyers association. 

Do you think the "Aryan Nation Lawyer's" association would be non-racist?   

That thought would certainly never occur to me.

Do you think the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is racist?  How about the United Negro College Fund?

How about the National Italian American Foundation?  Or the American Irish Teachers Association?

Let it burn.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2016, 10:43:23 pm »
A judge belongs to "the RACE"  Lawyer association?   Why would anybody think a group named "the RACE"  would be racist?   Why that's just silly.   

It's like saying an "Automobile Owners Association"  must have something to do with automobiles.

http://www.ebonite.com/news/La-Raza
What does Paradise and Bowling have in Common?

La Raza in Costa Rica!!!!! This is an amazing bowling tournament that has been running for 36 straight years! Ebonite International is very proud to be a sponsoring partner of the La Raza Tournament for 5 years!

Look at those racist bowlers.  You know they've hated the white bowling balls for 36 years.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 10:56:17 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2016, 10:44:25 pm »
You know nothing of which you speak. That you purposely spread your lies is disgusting at best. 

Must have struck some sort of nerve.  People generally don't start off calling people a liar unless they've been stung.  No,  it's not lies,   it's what I understand about the situation.   If I am in error,  show me,   don't make knee jerk accusations. 

San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association does not support the reconquering of Aztlan and never has.

A couple of days ago I posted a link to that particular judge listed as a speaker at a "THE RACE" Lawyer's association  scholarship event where they were deliberately and knowingly giving scholarships to illegal aliens. 

My understanding of the US Judicial system is that the deliberate breaking of law is grounds for dismissal from the bar.   Why is this judge and other judges and lawyers,   participating in an event that is formerly acknowledged to be commensurate with the breaking of US Law? 

Neither does the far leftist national group. You can post all you want about some lowlife groups talking about Aztlan or killing the white man or about MECHA, but that has nothing to do about San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association....

And yet they haven't disavowed the name.    Why do you want to call your association "The Race"?   

The only thing you are clearly doing is trying your hardest to bring more racial division and muddying the water with falsehoods to divert the attention away from your purpose and the unsupportable words that come from trump's mouth.

I think they are perfectly supportable,   but people do not want to hear unpleasant truths that injure their world view.   I do not find it difficult at all to believe that all of Obama's appointees have racist predilections in one form or another.   

If Obama wasn't expecting some Racist angle,   why did he appoint someone to the supreme court explicitly because she was Hispanic?   Why specify a Hispanic,  unless being a Hispanic is relevant to some racially motivated goal?   

You make everything about race,   and people suddenly start to notice that everything you do is racially motivated,  including the appointment of Judges. 

Trump may be wrong about this,   but the predilections of the Obama administration makes this far more believable than it would be coming from a non racism oriented President. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2016, 10:45:20 pm »
Is that from your little Golden Book of Trump - The Pokey Little Fingered Racist?
There are all kinds of Racists here, none are Trump. They are the ones who call Mexicans and Muslims a race. That's about the most bigoted thing a person can do and stupid as well = One is a Nationality and the other is religion. Its Bigotry to assume they are all of one race in them. Is calling someone American a race term? Is calling someone a Christian a race term. That's how idiotic it looks when the antis call Trump racist for using the terms Mexican and Muslim.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2016, 10:48:28 pm »
http://www.ebonite.com/news/La-Raza
Look at those racist bowlers.  You know they've hated the white bowling balls for 36 years.

I have little knowledge of Spanish,   but I am assuming that like English,  the word "Race"   has duel meanings.   

A "race"  as in a sporting event is benign,   but "the race"  as in describing the asserted superiority of a particular genetic branch of the Human tree,   is not.   

If my understanding is indeed correct,   why would you put forth this effort to misguide us as to the difference?   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2016, 10:53:20 pm »

I have little knowledge of Spanish,   but I am assuming that like English,  the word "Race"   has duel meanings.   

A "race"  as in a sporting event is benign,   but "the race"  as in describing the asserted superiority of a particular genetic branch of the Human tree,   is not.   

If my understanding is indeed correct,   why would you put forth this effort to misguide us as to the difference?

I understand that Wikipedia is not an authoritative source, but here's what they have to say about the use of "La Raza":

The term expresses ethnic or racial pride, and is used with somewhat different shades of meaning in Spain and in Hispanic America. In Spain, raza denotes specifically Spanish or European Christian (Roman Catholic) heritage. Francisco Franco wrote a novel under the pen name "Jaime de Andrade" which was turned into the film Raza of 1944. The film celebrates ideally Spanish national qualities, exemplifies this usage. In Latin America, la raza may emphasize Native American heritage, or it may express Latino (Hispanic) identity (La Raza being short for La Raza Hispánica). Día de la Raza marks the arrival of Christopher Columbus to America.

The term became popular in the United States during the 1970s as part of the Mexican American Civil Rights Movement. Various Hispanic groups in the United States use the term.

So according to Wikipedia at least, it's a term of ethnic pride and not an overtly racist term.  So why do you insist on seeing it as an indication of racism?
Let it burn.

« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2016, 10:55:29 pm »

I am not trying to misguide you.  I am desperately trying to help you understand that the "La Raza" tattoo parlor, bowling tournaments, and hundreds of radio stations around the world are not racist, nor is the La Raza lawyers association.  It is so illogical to repeat your misinformation, after being called on it multiple times, that I have to assume you have no intention of giving up a good Mexican scapegoat.  Even when your leader has.

http://www.zazzle.com/raza_tee_shirt-235905218723989536
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 11:01:59 pm by Once-Ler »

« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2016, 11:07:53 pm »
Thanx Cuky.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2016, 11:17:29 pm »
There are all kinds of Racists here, none are Trump. They are the ones who call Mexicans and Muslims a race. That's about the most bigoted thing a person can do and stupid as well = One is a Nationality and the other is religion. {Emphasis Mine}

You mean like calling a native born citizen from Indiana a Mexican when he really isn't.

“The judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican, which is great, I think that’s fine,” Trump said. “You know what? I think the Mexicans are going to end up loving Donald Trump when I give all these jobs, OK?”

“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2016, 11:20:19 pm »
Is the NCLR leftist leaning?  Of course it is and I do not support this group. But neither do I support purposeful misrepresentation of this group and even worse the character assassination of a federal
judge just because of his heritage who is not even a member of NCLR but rather has a membership in a local La Raza Lawyers of San Diego not affiliated with NCLR.

This has been posted multiple times on many threads and yet the shills keep repeating the same lies and distortion.

This is the NCLR's own view of its terminology, mission and the question about serving Hispanics only (it's not true).

What does the term “La Raza” mean?

(rest of quote removed for brevity)

http://www.nclr.org/about-us/faqs/

This is good information, thank you for posting it.
Let it burn.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2016, 11:25:17 pm »
You mean like calling a native born citizen from Indiana a Mexican when he really isn't.

“The judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican, which is great, I think that’s fine,” Trump said. “You know what? I think the Mexicans are going to end up loving Donald Trump when I give all these jobs, OK?”
Thats who the Judge self Identifies with Mexico, not America. . You going to say he cannot self-Identify how he wants now? But more disturbing is how many so-called conservatives on here do do not understand why lowering the tax rate increases tax revenue, argues for reasonable gun control, argues Obama's economic and Jobs numbers are accurate, openly supports and encourages voting for Hillary and is siding with and defending La Raza against Americans, etc. 
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2016, 11:30:57 pm »
This is good information, thank you for posting it.
NOT BUYING IT, They are intermingled with both cross links, social events and staff. Why is the Councils link on the lawyers page. Why is the Lawyers link on the Councils page, Why is the head of the Lawyers group a sitting member of a Council Bord? Why is Both the Council and lawyers group formally boycotting Trump businesses? for Plausible deniabilty  to work it has to be Plausible. This spin requires suspension of intelligence to fly. 

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #116 on: June 07, 2016, 11:33:07 pm »
Thats who the Judge self Identifies with Mexico, not America. . You going to say he cannot self-Identify how he wants now?

If Trump wants to recognize people as whatever gender/nationality/whatever they identify as, instead of the truth that's fine. However, how do we know that he was doing this out of respect for the judges wishes, and not as you stated above just being a racist?

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #117 on: June 07, 2016, 11:34:06 pm »
If Trump wants to recognize people as whatever gender/nationality/whatever they identify as, instead of the truth that's fine. However, how do we know that he was doing this out of respect for the judges wishes, and not as you stated above just being a racist?
Because Mexican is not  race. Only Bigots try to say it is.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #118 on: June 07, 2016, 11:34:50 pm »
Pathetic.. you know nothing about the how the judge self identifies.  Pathetic show me where many conservatives encourage voting for Hillary. Pathetic who is defending La Raza against Americans? Just not allowing shills to spew crap that is obviously falsehoods without being called out on it. Especially the misinformed racial crap the bag of oranges is posting.
You are defending La Raza now

HonestJohn

« Reply #119 on: June 07, 2016, 11:35:25 pm »
Here is Bret Stephens,  in today's WSJ:

Bret hits another one out of the park.

:patriot:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2016, 11:36:47 pm »
IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOURSELF CONSIDERABLE ANGST, USE THE IGNORE FEATURE!!!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2016, 11:36:57 pm »
Because Mexican is not  race. Only Bigots try to say it is.
Agreed. And here's a great example: “The judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican..." -Donald Trump\

Trump certainly said nothing about how the judge identifies, infact he doesnt' even sound sure yet. Since the judge was born in Indiana he's not Mexican. So Trump is not only a racist by your own definition, he's also lying.

HonestJohn

« Reply #122 on: June 07, 2016, 11:37:45 pm »
And give it to who? Cuck  Cruz?

Well, you just outed yourself.

The only people that use 'cuck' or 'cuckservative' are those from the 'alt-right' like Stormfront.

It's pretty specific.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 11:38:10 pm by HonestJohn »

« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2016, 11:44:43 pm »
Thats who the Judge self Identifies with Mexico, not America. . You going to say he cannot self-Identify how he wants now?

Why do you say the Judge self identifies with Mexico?

But more disturbing is how many so-called conservatives on here do do not understand why lowering the tax rate increases tax revenue, argues for reasonable gun control, argues Obama's economic and Jobs numbers are accurate, openly supports and encourages voting for Hillary and is siding with and defending La Raza against Americans, etc.
That would be disturbing, if it had any basis in reality.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2016, 11:47:24 pm »
Why do you say the Judge self identifies with Mexico?
That would be disturbing, if it had any basis in reality.
He's just trying to get us to look away so he can get get out of the corner he painted himself into.

It's racist if other people say it, but not racist if Trump says it. Typical liberal excuses to cover for a typical NY liberal.