Author Topic: Jake Tapper interview of Trump: Even by Trump standards, this is a debacle  (Read 2334 times)

Offline sinkspur

Jake Tapper interview of Trump:  Even by Trump standards, this is a debacle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=PEGUz1OcKoA
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Tapper is a real journalist.  He brought Trump back 23 TIMES to the fact that the judge is an American, born in America.  Trump would have none of it.

He insisted the judge is biased because "I'm building a wall and he's biased." 

But he's an American.

'He has a Mexican heritage.'

Then his remark about "Look at my African-American."

This is Trump.  This is the man the Trumpkins think deserves to lead the greatest country on earth.

Offline Mesaclone

The judge is a member of the La Raza Lawyers Association, an innately racial group advocating for..."The Race". The Hispanic version of the KKK.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline DiogenesLamp

Tapper is a real journalist.  He brought Trump back 23 TIMES to the fact that the judge is an American, born in America.  Trump would have none of it.

The Judge is a member of "La Raza"  meaning "The Race",   meaning the "Mexican Ubermensch." 

If the Judge's family came from Germany,   it would be the same as if he joined the Aryan Nation.   

The Judge belongs to a racist kook organization,   and Trump is simply recognizing this. 

Tapper is being an @$$hole by refusing to accept the fact that a lot of children of Immigrants are still heavily tied to their family's country of origin.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline sinkspur

The judge is a member of the La Raza Lawyers Association, an innately racial group advocating for..."The Race". The Hispanic version of the KKK.

Why not prove that?  Right here, on this thread.  You admitted on another thread there is no connection between the Lawyer Group and the larger La Raza, but you continue to posit one. 

So prove it.

Offline sinkspur

The Judge is a member of "La Raza"  meaning "The Race",   meaning the "Mexican Ubermensch." 

If the Judge's family came from Germany,   it would be the same as if he joined the Aryan Nation.   

The Judge belongs to a racist kook organization,   and Trump is simply recognizing this. 

Tapper is being an @$$hole by refusing to accept the fact that a lot of children of Immigrants are still heavily tied to their family's country of origin.

Your logic leads to Trump being a Nazi.  He is German, after all.

And his father, Fred Trump, was arrested at a KKK rally in Brooklyn in 1927.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 12:28:21 am by sinkspur »

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
[/b]

Hyperbole much?

Offline DiogenesLamp

Your logic leads to Trump being a Nazi.  He is German, after all.

Only if he joined a Racist Organization like La Raza.   Did he do that?  No?   Then shut up with your false accusations.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Mesaclone

Why not prove that?  Right here, on this thread.  You admitted on another thread there is no connection between the Lawyer Group and the larger La Raza, but you continue to posit one. 

So prove it.

I admitted no such thing. I said I've no idea what their public affiliations are, but they are both operating under the "La Raza" umbrella deliberately. In both cases, the very nature of that umbrella is racist and unacceptable for a judge in this nation.

Offline sinkspur

Only if he joined a Racist Organization like La Raza.   Did he do that?  No?   Then shut up with your false accusations.

No evidence that the La Raza lawyers are racist.  Two of the recent presidents were JEWS.

Trump is German, and Germany had a nasty habit last century of spilling over into other nations without their permission.

Offline DiogenesLamp

So prove it.

In fact Curiel is a member of La Raza. Here he is on the scholarship selection committee that awarded illegal immigrants scholarships.

http://gotnews.com/megyn-kelly-lying-judge-gonzalo-curiel/

Editor’s note: If you want to take my research content, go ahead but please just mention GotNews.com.
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

I admitted no such thing. I said I've no idea what their public affiliations are, but they are both operating under the "La Raza" umbrella deliberately. In both cases, the very nature of that umbrella is racist and unacceptable for a judge in this nation.

And for a Judge to help grant scholarships to illegals?    Isn't breaking the law grounds for disbarment?   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline sinkspur

This is the dumbest thing I've read all day.  Congratulations.

The organization has been around for 30 years, nobody has ever accused it of anything before. Yet, because, well, Trump, you clowns are jumping offside trying to make something out of nothing.  Curiel is a respected jurist.  Trump doesn't know jack-sh*t about the law, only that he's losing in the press.

Go have a Taco bowl at the Trump tower.  I know you love Hispanics.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump's problem is he just can't keep his mouth shut. He knows that saying that a judge has a "conflict of interest" because he's a mexican is completely wrong, stupid, ugly, and prejudiced. No matter how many merits his argument has he cannot escape that fact.

Trump is trying to do everything he can to lose the support of people like me in November.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Forget about La Raza, Trump didn't mention La Raza (at least not here). He said "Mexican heritage". It's a stupid thing to say.

Offline DiogenesLamp

No evidence that the La Raza lawyers are racist.  Two of the recent presidents were JEWS.

The presence of Jews does not preclude "THE RACE"  from being a "RACE-ist"   organization. 

I will point out a focus on *RACE*  is in their very name.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Mesaclone

Apparently they were just walking down the street, slipped and fell and got the name La Raza accidentally.

It happens.

If you joined a professional group known as the "Aryans", do you think that would be indicative of racism? I sure do. Pretending that the La Raza Lawyers Association has nothing to with the National Council of La Raza is comically absurd. They've both taken on that title with intent to appeal to a particular ethnic group and with the same general purpose of advancing that group apart from others. That is the definition of racism.

Offline sinkspur

Josh Marshall ‏@joshtpm  20m20 minutes ago

Cant deny the genius: Trump buried TU story w new anti-Mexican racist tirade then threw everyone off that by claiming AA man as his property

Offline sinkspur

Trump poetry:

Offline sinkspur

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 01:25:37 am by sinkspur »

Offline sinkspur

Trump is so ******* ignorant.  It's so pathetic that this man can be the nominee of a major party. 

Mod Edit: Find a better modifier
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 01:49:54 am by Mod1 »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
That judge was allegedly targeted by the Cartels in the 1990s, I think someone might have mentioned it. Here is the article.

http://abc7.com/news/judge-targeted-by-trump-once-faced-death-threats-from-mexican-cartel/1370819/
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 02:16:39 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump is so ******* ignorant.  It's so pathetic that this man can be the nominee of a major party. 

Mod Edit: Find a better modifier

You may change your mind and become a big Trump supporter.

geronl

You may change your mind and become a big Trump supporter.

That will never happen

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

And for a Judge to help grant scholarships to illegals?    Isn't breaking the law grounds for disbarment?

Good Lord!  Children brought here illegally...raised and educated in American schools...becoming (gasp) Lawyers?

Get 'em out of here!!!