Author Topic: Bill Clinton Thought To Have Worsening Neurological Condition  (Read 587 times)

Offline mirraflake

http://dcwhispers.com/d-c-whispers-tip-sheet-may-18th-2016-effort-decimate-hillary-underway/#VXFcTLQCtizc6cIt.99

May 18th, 2016:

** Campaign trail staffers are increasingly concerned over Bill Clinton’s health. The former president is rumored to be suffering from a worsening neurological disorder that is becoming more and more difficult to conceal, and may incapacitate him within just a few years.

** Trump campaign supervisor Paul Manafort is said to be working with others on a comprehensive effort that includes the participation of multiple women from Bill and Hillary Clinton’s past that will “decimate” Hillary Clinton’s oft-repeated attempts to portray herself as a champion of women. The launch for this effort is to take place around the same time as the Democrat Party Convention in late July and continue right up to Election Day.

** Donald Trump recently began to spend up to three hours each day solidifying his working knowledge of both foreign and domestic policy. This is the first time he has been willing to do so, signaling his realization he could actually be the next President of the United States.

** Hillary Clinton has developed a deep hatred for Bernie Sanders and is exerting enormous pressure upon DNC Chair, Debbie Wasserman Schultz to “fix” the Sanders problem.

** Valerie Jarrett is said to be receiving “daily updates” from the DOJ regarding the status of the still ongoing FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server and subsequent mishandling of secret government communications/information during her tenure as Barack Obama’s Secretary of State. Jarrett’s concern does not lie with Hillary, but rather to make certain the president (and related members of the administration) are fully insulated from any potential fallout.

** Anti-Trump donors are now working feverishly to raise upwards of a half-billion dollars to defeat the New York billionaire’s presidential bid. Rumors suggest a sizable portion of this funding originates outside of the United States – namely via the House of Saud – a fundraising effort very similar to what took place with Barack Obama in 2008 in the form of a California-based fundraising effort.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/d-c-whispers-tip-sheet-may-18th-2016-effort-decimate-hillary-underway/#wIobVWxGu7V72cJj.99
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 08:30:15 pm by mirraflake »

Offline mirraflake

Re: Bill Clinton Thought To Have Worsening Neurological Condition
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 08:31:17 pm »
I can't believe how much worse he looks from just a year ago.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 08:54:07 pm »
I can't believe how much worse he looks from just a year ago.

Syphilis probably. Explains the Neuro issues.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 09:01:24 pm »
Syphilis probably. Explains the Neuro issues.

Syphilis is curable.  I'm betting a Lou Gehrigs type of disease.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 09:02:02 pm by mirraflake »

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 09:19:47 pm »
I actually felt bad for him when he was dealing with the sanders people.  Something is definitely wrong.  You can barely hear him speak.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 09:24:47 pm »

A dear friend of mine died from Lou Gehrigs.  As much as I dislike Bill Clinton, I would not wish that disease on him.  Horrific way to die. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2016, 09:29:48 pm »
Something is defiantly wrong with his health.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2016, 09:30:55 pm »
A dear friend of mine died from Lou Gehrigs.  As much as I dislike Bill Clinton, I would not wish that disease on him.  Horrific way to die.

I agree. 

But BJ looks so awful-he's unrecognizable.    I don't think either BJ or his bride are going to make it through the campaign. 

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2016, 09:38:15 pm »
Major heart failure is another possibility.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2016, 09:43:33 pm »

Yes, but his arrogance and utter disdain of women leads me to think he though himself impervious and never got it treated.