Author Topic: Donald Trump Got Mad at CNN Today for Not Congratulating Him on Winning Nomination  (Read 2427 times)

Offline libertybele

Well, Donny could always hold his breath till they apologize.   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Relic

Yeah yeah I know...you'll just call me a ignorant again.  :rolleyes:

Nope, not worth it. You've demonstrated to me that you're a pro at ignoring your own flaws, and torturing the words of others.

There is no gain in engaging someone such as yourself.

Why don't you explain how Hillary will be better than Trump?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Nope, not worth it. You've demonstrated to me that you're a pro at ignoring your own flaws, and torturing the words of others.

Translated:  I can't show anything in regards to the Constitution or core values that Trump believes in so I'm gonna ignore everything else you said and quote just the ending.

There is no gain in engaging someone such as yourself.

Funny...Conservatives feel the same way when engaging Branch Trumpidians.

Why don't you explain how Hillary will be better than Trump?

Still acting like a low information voter and dumbing this down to the lowest level possible huh?

Given that we know that Trump is a Liberal and is back peddling away from everything he said before the others dropped out...how about you demonstrate to the rest of us how Trump will be different from Hillary.

Show us the courage of your conviction to Donny.  Give us some solid policies and conservative traits he's got that would compel those of us that are skeptical of him that he deserves our vote in November.

Because right now there's no difference between them.  They are two sides of the same coin.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 01:38:01 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Relic

Because right now there's no difference between them.  They are two sides of the same coin.

You are full of bombast and insults, yet your posts lack anything of substance. You project your own shortcomings onto others.

You're funny as hell. A person of low stature trying to make yourself feel better about yourself with impotent, irrelevant attacks on an out of the way internet forum.

Well done Skippy.  :silly:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You are full of bombast and insults, yet your posts lack anything of substance. You project your own shortcomings onto others.

You're funny as hell. A person of low stature trying to make yourself feel better about yourself with impotent, irrelevant attacks on an out of the way internet forum.

Well done Skippy.  :silly:

You know...just "I don't know" would have been a lot easier and taken a lot less time.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Relic

You know...just "I don't know" would have been a lot easier and taken a lot less time.

Yep, I'm glad you said it.

Offline Mod1

Enough with the insults, both of you. Stick to the subject. Consider this a warning.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 02:27:28 pm by Mod1 »