Author Topic: The War on Trump Supporters Must Stop  (Read 24025 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: The War on Trump Supporters Must Stop
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2016, 11:13:08 am »
:amen:  The list of anti-Trump supporters (including prominent members of the GOP, media, military, clergy, etc.) is growing.  Giving an out of control orange orangutan control over our country is absolutely insane! 

#NEVERTrump

So much for substance.   :shrug:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2016, 11:24:34 am »
So much for substance.   :shrug:

What part of people not wanting an out of control orange orangutan to be their president don't you understand??
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 11:25:35 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline eartick

« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2016, 11:45:32 am »
Right now I cannot stand with tRump or with his cultist supporters who badgered me into this fight of words.   The supporters never stopped with the insults and were the nastiest people to run across on the net and especially over at FR. 

They converted some sane people at FR over to their bashing style and the Third Reich continues today as does the purging.

As for tRump, there is not support here, YET but I am not in the #nevertrump column but leaning.  The other day he says, we must unite and in the same breath says if you do not back me stay home for the next 8 years.......WTF..... :shrug:

In my book he is a con man and proves it daily and his supporters deserve him and I am not so sure America doesn't deserve him as well.

Vote YES to Texas to Secede.  We can build our OWN fences.....North and South
Spent 9 years with buds on the border----a wall will not stop illegals.

Only Citizens armed to the teeth will stop this illegal invasion.

Offline eartick

« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2016, 12:09:59 pm »
Have you heard any candidate mention the Constitution and Federalism? Trump wants to eliminate or strictly curtail the power of the DOE and EPA. Put the states in charge of education. Supports  the 2nd Amendment and concealed carry reciprocity.

You are like other tRump supporters that never pay attention to other candidates when they spoke about the Constitution and Federalism and bringing back the republican form of government.  There were plenty but oh no, Trumpbots come back is , there were NONE...only tRump who spoke of this...  What it was he got the others manuscripts and moved their words around. 

Kinda like the border wall.  Cruz mentioned this wall back when he was running for the Senate.  What does tRump do?  Get the vid, massage the words and wallla.....BUILD a WALL....a Beautiful wall with a Beautiful DOOR.  Effin flim flam man, con artist deluxe.

Your ears are plugged up with tRumpooo.
Spent 9 years with buds on the border----a wall will not stop illegals.

Only Citizens armed to the teeth will stop this illegal invasion.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2016, 01:29:33 pm »
What part of people not wanting an out of control orange orangutan to be their president don't you understand??

What part of Donald J. Trump is clinically insane and shouldn't be allowed within a mile of ANY elected office much less the presidency do they not understand?

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,205303.msg869790/topicseen.html#msg869790
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2016, 02:10:56 pm »

Sorry, this is the first I've heard that Hillary's dyed her hair.    Carry on :shrug:

Offline BigHomer

• D'oh!
  • Homer no function beer well without
    • Not My Circus
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2016, 02:13:47 pm »
Sorry, this is the first I've heard that Hillary's dyed her hair.    Carry on :shrug:

I see where the confusion comes from  :silly:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 02:14:27 pm by BigHomer »
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2016, 02:14:17 pm »
What part of Donald J. Trump is clinically insane and shouldn't be allowed within a mile of ANY elected office much less the presidency do they not understand?

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,205303.msg869790/topicseen.html#msg869790
I see the GOPe has its latest talking point. Really lame. But keep digging that hole. Be so nice when the #NeverTrump Pacs run out of money to fund their propaganda/disinformation ops.
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2016, 02:16:23 pm »

Do you have a link supporting your claim (twice) that Donald Trump is "clinically" insane?  Or are you again throwing Jello at the wall hoping it sticks?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2016, 02:18:02 pm »
I see the GOPe has its latest talking point. Really lame. But keep digging that hole. Be so nice when the #NeverTrump Pacs run out of money to fund their propaganda/disinformation ops.

Well, hurry up already!  There's only six (6) months to go. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2016, 02:22:03 pm »

Really lame huh?  You do know that YOU are a creditor of the United States Government don't you?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2016, 02:24:47 pm »

I see where the confusion comes from  :silly:

No confusion ... the GOPe needs to go. 

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2016, 02:32:06 pm »
Why would Trump do that?

It won't help him at home with Melania either:

That's a pic of Trumps second wife, Marla, under his taco bowl.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2016, 02:33:02 pm »
My main concern with Trump is the inconsistency. He would go along way in getting the Cruz, Rubio, Paul, etc... supporters by:
(1) Being more specific on policy, and stick to it. Assure the rest of us that he has a real handle on this.
(2) He could point out where he is in agreement with most of the candidates he ran against. On many issues, they were a lot closer than they were apart. Paul and Trump both want to Audit the Fed, for example. Cruz and Trump were both for rebuilding the military, and both tougher on Immigration than most.
(3) Lastly, give it time. This was a tough race, with al lot of bad blood spilled. People will come around. we have six months.
[/quote]

It is tRump's responsibility to be very clear (in writing) on the 'conservative' things he WILL DO, WHO HE'LL PUT ON SCOTUS, HOW HE"LL RELACE NOBAMACARE, ETC. Anything less is just more of the same Snake oil New York Values BS to say one thing and do another.

What has he done since Cruz exited? Still flipping everyone the bird! Not the way to solidify support for a serious campaign against hitlery and her solid MSM PAC.

I will not be surprised if he decides he's showed us all who's the Boss and walks away not accepting the nomination.

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2016, 02:36:13 pm »
Really lame huh?  You do know that YOU are a creditor of the United States Government don't you?
Yeah I do. I know that right now we all risk turning into a turd world country flooded by Muslims and illegals with worthless currency. Hard times are coming, The question is just how hard and for how long.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2016, 02:49:35 pm »
My main concern with Trump is the inconsistency. He would go along way in getting the Cruz, Rubio, Paul, etc... supporters by:
(1) Being more specific on policy, and stick to it. Assure the rest of us that he has a real handle on this.
(2) He could point out where he is in agreement with most of the candidates he ran against. On many issues, they were a lot closer than they were apart. Paul and Trump both want to Audit the Fed, for example. Cruz and Trump were both for rebuilding the military, and both tougher on Immigration than most.
(3) Lastly, give it time. This was a tough race, with al lot of bad blood spilled. People will come around. we have six months.

It is tRump's responsibility to be very clear (in writing) on the 'conservative' things he WILL DO, WHO HE'LL PUT ON SCOTUS, HOW HE"LL RELACE NOBAMACARE, ETC. Anything less is just more of the same Snake oil New York Values BS to say one thing and do another.

What has he done since Cruz exited? Still flipping everyone the bird! Not the way to solidify support for a serious campaign against hitlery and her solid MSM PAC.

I will not be surprised if he decides he's showed us all who's the Boss and walks away not accepting the nomination.

Within a sea of childish whining, hyperbole and "take my ball and go home" maturity...your post stands out as being reasonable and well thought out. I agree with you that Trump needs to do the things you mention, and it is incumbent on him to go the extra mile to heal some of the rifts created by his style and...well..crassness (I would call it candor, but I can see why many find it crass). Some of this rift stems from "establishment" resentment that an outsider has taken over leadership of "their" party, but it remains nonetheless Donald's job to bring as many people on board as is possible, including establishment leaders. 

For the record, he has been clear as to the kinds of Supreme Court nominees he's looking for...in the Scalia mold. Personally, I'd like see him...as a candidate...put forward that he WILL nominate Ted Cruz to fill the Scalia spot once he takes office. This would go a good ways to healing some of the current rift and hurt feelings AND there is no doubt that Cruz is a brilliant legal mind.

So I just wanted to note that your post stood out as being well considered and well articulated. I think you're overly concerned that Trump will "flake out" on the nomination and that he is on the rude side, but you are right that it is his job to repair that perception as best he can.

Remember, though, that sharp wit and aggressive attack is now shifting towards Hillary...and she has been a given a free ride for a very long time. He is calling her out on her treatment of "Bill's women", Benghazi, playing the "woman" card inordinately, her email felonies, and her horrifically poor foreign policy skills that have put the Middle East into utter chaos (more than the usual madness).

So Trump is still going to be Trump, but I think you'll see him working hard to heal the party's conflicts....in his own admittedly rough way...he knows he won't win over the crazies, like Bigun-liberty-Sink, but he will do everything in his power to hang onto voters like yourself who are at least willing to wait and see how things progress. At least, that is my very sincere belief.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 02:52:28 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2016, 02:56:31 pm »
I dont get this approach.  Am currently in the Trump realist camp , but this tends to push me towards someone else.

Trump should have/be trying to get Cruz on board as VP or least working together on Tea party senate candidates in AZ and elsewhere.

Trump should not be attacking 'loser lindsey'.

Trump threatened to leave the GOP if it was not 'fair', and making explicit threats against those fence sitters that it is their fault it Trump loses is nuts.

Counter Productive.

If there is wreckage, it will be on your head. Anyone willing to let Hillary appoint 3-4 liberal justices by not supporting the GOP's nominee...gets what they deserve. An epic disaster.

If you had your way, and Ted Cruz had his, the party would shrivel to a few "righteous" evangelists, some toothless bubbas in the deep south and some folks holding out in old homes around the country. Good plan.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 02:57:16 pm by LonestarDream »
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2016, 03:15:34 pm »
:silly: :silly: I do find the lectures and name-calling quite funny from the self-proclaimed mature Mesaclone who has a twisted explanation for every trump misstep and every trump moronic statement. trump has sharp wit??  :silly: His wit is equivalent to what is used in elementary school were actually to see it for what it is.

Trump's wit is very sharp. The edges tend to be like that when you break something in half.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2016, 03:22:22 pm »
he knows he won't win over the crazies, like Bigun-liberty-Sink

How do you expect to win over people with statements like that!.....stop it!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #119 on: May 07, 2016, 03:25:19 pm »
How do you expect to win over people with statements like that!.....stop it!

They are just experiencing buyers remorse and it's getting to them!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mechanicos

« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2016, 04:05:50 pm »
Yes.  All of them, many times.  It is honestly strange that you would even ask that because it's hard to believe you wouldn't have noticed it yourself.   If you want debate quotes, I'll give them to you if you pick the candidate.  Paul? Rubio? Cruz? Kasich? Christie?  Bush? Fiorina?

Yes we heard the politician lawyers talk about it. Trump is the one who is acting it with his Wall, Pro-2nd, anti EPA, anti-BLM etc. Actions count, Words by politician lawyers, not so much.

Offline washi

« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2016, 05:04:26 pm »
How exactly can he convince those who despise him? He signed the GOP pledge. He has endorsements from plenty of credible conservatives who are shredded by the neverTrumps for supporting him.
He signed the GOP pledge, but threatened to renege on it every time someone hurt his feelings.
He earned the contempt others feel for him with his gutter campaign tactics.

So, yeah, he'll have a difficult if not impossible time convincing those outside of the cult.

However, we now have to play the cards we've been dealt, and we're already "all-in". If we fold by not voting or voting for Hillary, Hillary is president.

The only way to keep Hillary out of the Oval Office is to vote for Trump. None of this third-party, pie-in-the-sky bullcrap will do anything other than hand the election and the subsequent Supreme Court nominations to Hillary.

It's a shitty position to be in, but we're here.
Any organization not explicitly conservative will turn liberal over time.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2016, 05:07:07 pm »
He signed the GOP pledge, but threatened to renege on it every time someone hurt his feelings.
He earned the contempt others feel for him with his gutter campaign tactics.

So, yeah, he'll have a difficult if not impossible time convincing those outside of the cult.

However, we now have to play the cards we've been dealt, and we're already "all-in". If we fold by not voting or voting for Hillary, Hillary is president.

The only way to keep Hillary out of the Oval Office is to vote for Trump. None of this third-party, pie-in-the-sky bullcrap will do anything other than hand the election and the subsequent Supreme Court nominations to Hillary.

It's a shitty position to be in, but we're here.

If Trump actually does wind up being the Republican nominee there is nothing on earth that will stop Hillary from being elected so my vote for Gary Johnson keeps my conscience clear!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2016, 05:18:26 pm »

The fate of Clinton being our president is because of the blindness of Trump supporters.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #124 on: May 07, 2016, 05:39:32 pm »
Have you heard any candidate mention the Constitution and Federalism?

Yes. Yes I have.  On NUMEROUS occasions…. by the ONLY real Conservatives that were in the race.

Trump wants to eliminate or strictly curtail the power of the DOE and EPA. Put the states in charge of education. Supports  the 2nd Amendment and concealed carry reciprocity.

So he says… today, WITHOUT any specifics outside of sound bites to mobs of his adoring fanatics.

But his fruits of support for Democrats and their agendas and statements in this campaign of support for Pelosi and Reid among many others - reveal the true direction he would steer what is left of my liberty.

Roll the dice - Il Duce Trump or The Mao Pantsuit - makes absolutely no difference which one of these shrieking emoting-based demagogues sits on the throne this Janauary.  We will have either oppressive and punitive Fascism or pure Communism.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775