Author Topic: GLOVES ARE OFF: Donald Trump Says Hillary Clinton Will Be A “Very Poor” President  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2016/05/03/gloves-donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-will-poor-president/

Donald Trump gave his victory speech after his big win in Indiana tonight, and it was actually fairly coherent up until the end, where he mentioned the War on Christmas, among other thing. It was actually a very leader-ly speech, in which he gave thanks, hit his high points, acknowledged Ted Cruz’s announcement from earlier tonight, and moved on. That, however, is about as much of a compliment as I can give Trump, because while he sounded presidential, his actual words, which do still mean things, make no sense.

The first thing he did was promise to be tough on Hillary Clinton starting now. His very first shot fired in her direction? “She will be a very poor president.” It was very inspiring

Trump’s nearly 20-point win over Cruz, and the latter’s subsequent campaign suspension, also gave the billionaire the opportunity to compliment the Texas Senator. “Let me tell you, Ted Cruz, I don’t know if he likes me or doesn’t like me, but he is one hell of a competitor,” he said. “He’s got an amazing future ahead of him.”

After paying lip service to those who sold their souls to support him (like Chris Christie and Ben Carson), Trump began with his usual talking points (we will be strong on immigration, trade, getting black people jobs, etc.), before realizing he hasn’t been able to thank Reince Priebus for doing an amazing job – yes friends, those were his words – and then spent some time talking about all the Republicans who called him up and wanted to join the “Trump Train.” He also, for reasons that escape me, told his fans that we would be able to say “Merry Christmas” again, because the Christmas season starts earlier and earlier every year, y’all.

Surprisingly, Trump did not thank Fox News, who has contributed the most free press of any cable news network out there. I hope Sean Hannity wasn’t too put out by that.

Offline Frank Cannon

Very poor eh? He just short of called Cruz a  (edited by mod1) and accused his dad of assassinating JFK, but he can barely muster a "Very poor" for one of his favorite Sec of State in history.

This is the begging of him folding like the cheap POS he actually is. 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 07:08:03 pm by Mod1 »

Offline sinkspur

Trump is going to get destroyed in this election.  I see a McGovernite blowout.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline montanajoe

Reminds me of my kids when they were 6 telling me one's worser than the other :shrug:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 03:33:42 am by montanajoe »

Offline Frank Cannon

He's going to have no money and he will have no more free press after today. Hitlary will have both those things in spades. I'll bet solid Red states go blue because of the lack of enthusiasm on the GOP side compared to the dependable GOTV machine the Rats run.

Offline LottieDah

Very poor eh? He just short of called Cruz a C Sucker and accused his dad of assassinating JFK, but he can barely muster a "Very poor" for one of his favorite Sec of State in history.

This is the begging of him folding like the cheap POS he actually is.

Did Trump call Hillary to warn her that he was going to say that she would make a "poor president".  Trump says, can you believe those idiots actually believe I am a conservative Republican?  They laugh and laugh and make dinner plans.

Online ScottinVA

He's going to have no money and he will have no more free press after today. Hitlary will have both those things in spades. I'll bet solid Red states go blue because of the lack of enthusiasm on the GOP side compared to the dependable GOTV machine the Rats run.

Yep.. in the latest survey in .. of all places .. Utah, he trails Hillary.  This will be a monumental blowout. 

Online ScottinVA

Sure, Donald... she will indeed be a very poor President.  This country will go through some deep tribulations stemming from having her in the White House. 

Problem is, she WILL be President...

And you won't.  Ever.

Offline Henry Noel

Is that all he said. "A very poor President"? You mean he didn't call her mother a whore and her father a card-carrying Commie? I guess he saves his best vitriol for the real enemies of America.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

Offline Henry Noel

The rift between conservatives and "conservatives" won't help either, and might very well tip the scale.
Gee, it feels great to be a gangster!

geronl

Trump already acknowledging Hillary as the next President.

Wingnut

How many EC votes did George and Eagleton/Shriver get again?

Offline Frank Cannon

How many EC votes did George and Eagleton/Shriver get again?

Quite a few more than I think Trump will get....

A-Lert

You keep telling yourself that. The evil witch will be buried in a landslide in November. Make certain your family has all sharp objects and firearms safely out of your reach. :silly:

Offline elhombrelibre

So he's changed his song?  He was praising her and Obama not very long ago; he was funding them too and everyone else fighting against their values and goals.  I guess now his over-sized ego and personal ambitions have finally helped him to see the light.  Is it any wonder that www.nevertrump.com is so energized with people who are conservatives unwilling to settle for the orange Hillary named Trump?  Facebook is full of nevertrump groups.  How does anyone believe you can fool enough of the people enough the time to take out the Trump-supported and funded Hillary? 

Offline Fantom

Wow.. a poor president.... is that all?

What a punk trump is.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline montanajoe

Quite a few more than I think Trump will get....

The interesting thing about that map is that it took Dim's a generation to be competitive after McGovern. With the massive 72 loss they didn't get it and doubled down and nominated Carter, the GOP is on the same path.

After the Trump wipe out in November, optimistically it may take a generation for what ever is left of the Republican party to elect another President and a half a century for what ever constitutes itself in replacement of the GOP to win a majority in the Congress. Conservatism as was defined even a year ago is dead.

I have young kids, I will hopefully instill in them the Conservative values that I was lucky enough to have grown up with. Realistically, whether Trump is elected or not, Conservative and what I still still consider American values, have been defeated, the choice of presidential candidates in 2016 proves that point.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:19:02 am by montanajoe »

Online ScottinVA

They laugh and laugh and make dinner plans.

Trump and the Clintons will be laughing and laughing at Hillary's victory party on election night. 

Trump to Hillary:  "Even after I donated thousand$ to your campaign and echoed your policies, those rubes STILL voted for me! Can you believe it?  It was great.. GREAT!  You up for this again in 2020?  They'll be back handing me the nomination again.. believe me! Anyway... let's meet tomorrow about that big building contract in NY.  My subcontractors have hundreds of illegals ready to get started!"

Oceander

Trump should know; there's no meaningful difference between the two. 

Offline LottieDah

:amen:
Trump and the Clintons will be laughing and laughing at Hillary's victory party on election night. 

Trump to Hillary:  "Even after I donated thousand$ to your campaign and echoed your policies, those rubes STILL voted for me! Can you believe it?  It was great.. GREAT!  You up for this again in 2020?  They'll be back handing me the nomination again.. believe me! Anyway... let's meet tomorrow about that big building contract in NY.  My subcontractors have hundreds of illegals ready to get started!"
:amen:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
http://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2016/05/03/gloves-donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-will-poor-president/
Freudian Slip? "will be" versus "would be"- did Deceptive Donald slip up or reveal that he plans to lose to Hitlery? Words mean something- or is it just incoherence from the man who cannot complete a sentence.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Yes, she will.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online ScottinVA

Trump's gloves are off.

:tongue2: 

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Wow. That's gonna leave a mark.  :shrug:
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
That's gloves off? Compared to how he treated republican primary opponents, that's almost an endorsement of her by him.