Author Topic: Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin  (Read 19997 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin
« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2016, 08:12:20 pm »
#TrumpConspiracyTheories is now trending and it is a riot.

geronl

« Reply #126 on: May 03, 2016, 08:12:58 pm »
Yet, true to Trump's form, he propagates the story anyway.  He knows there's not a shred of truth to it, yet, undeterred by that truth, he presses that filthy lie.

I wouldn't vote for this idiot for any reason that anyone could possibly come up with.

geronl

« Reply #127 on: May 03, 2016, 08:13:17 pm »
And, he's responsible for this:  The Tunguska Event: Still A Mystery After 107 Years, http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidbressan/2015/06/30/the-tunguska-event-still-a-mystery-after-107-years/#3245fe2d1e98

No evidence has been presented against it, so we have to take the accusation seriously.  :tongue2:  **nononono*

geronl

« Reply #128 on: May 03, 2016, 08:15:42 pm »
I'm sure Ted would never fling mud or use questionable tactics to win.

Trump has been doing this everyday since the campaign started. Remember when he compared Ben Carson to a psycho pedophile. Trump flip-flops on major issues daily, sometimes within minutes. That's called lying. Trump lies more than Hillary Clinton.

Tell us about Ted's lies. He said Tyson was a convicted rapist, well he is despite what Trump said.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #129 on: May 03, 2016, 08:21:28 pm »
You are right, Trump didn't write it. The National Enquirer and kook blogs did. And that is to be expected. The National Enquirer is like a snake. A snake is going to bite, that is its nature. You can't fault a snake for biting.

However, knowing the nature of the snake, if you then choose to pick up the snake and kiss it, that says far more about the person picking it up than it does the snake.

Trump, knowing the nature of the National Enquirer, still chose to pick that up and kiss it (for lack of a better analogy now). We can't fault the National Enquirer for making up garbage, that's their business- but we can learn a lot about Trump picking up that story and running with it.

It doesn't matter.  You can point all you want back to Trump, you can lash out at Hannity, you can curse me.  None of that will change that Cruz has shattered under the pressure. 

And if memory serves, this is not good in a candidate for the toughest office in the world.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #130 on: May 03, 2016, 08:27:03 pm »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline flowers

« Reply #131 on: May 03, 2016, 08:27:40 pm »

It doesn't matter.  You can point all you want back to Trump, you can lash out at Hannity, you can curse me.  None of that will change that Cruz has shattered under the pressure. 

And if memory serves, this is not good in a candidate for the toughest office in the world.
:patriot:

Offline flowers

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #133 on: May 03, 2016, 08:32:37 pm »

I shudder at the thought of what some people would have said in 1980 when Reagan snapped "I paid for this microphone" or in 1984 when Reagan's age was made an issue by the Dems.

IMHO a few of you would have declared Reagan toast in either of those instances based on your reaction to what Cruz said today.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

« Reply #134 on: May 03, 2016, 08:34:47 pm »

I find it very funny you call Cruz's comments today 'shattering under pressure' and 'not a good candidate for the toughest office....' when, his statement today pales in comparison to similar comments made by Trump.

If those comments were 'shattering under pressure', what is this?
[vine]iH9x6O3XDn6[/vine]

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #135 on: May 03, 2016, 08:37:14 pm »
Having Pecker/Trump trash Cruz's dad and wife may come back to bite.

I can see a scenario where wins in Nov, but loses The Senate.

Trump will need Rand, Cruz and Mike Lee to help on filibusters...

Or Cruz ends up running the judiciary committee.  Trump already has stubbed his toe in WI after he was supposed to run the table.

Cruz has every reason to run up the delegate count this year, much like Reagan did in '76 for 2020.

Watch him stutter like Porky Pig when Fox calls out one of his lies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb7JiIra794

More...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz-JwJcF9wg

More...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI-SGrum8lQ
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #136 on: May 03, 2016, 08:40:01 pm »
Watch him stutter like Porky Pig when Fox calls out one of his lies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb7JiIra794

More...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz-JwJcF9wg

More...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI-SGrum8lQ

Dexter, that has been repeatedly and conclusively debunked.  Not sure why you think repeating it will make it true?

« Reply #137 on: May 03, 2016, 08:42:04 pm »
I shudder at the thought of what some people would have said in 1980 when Reagan snapped "I paid for this microphone" or in 1984 when Reagan's age was made an issue by the Dems.

IMHO a few of you would have declared Reagan toast in either of those instances based on your reaction to what Cruz said today.

Seriously?  You're comparing Cruz's break with reality with Ronald Reagan's marvelous wit?

Just take a closer look at one event from this week:   Cruz has selected a running mate when he has no mathematical path to the nomination, -- a running mate with ONE delegate and even less support who is, apparently,  as batcrap crazy as he is  ---- only with a much nicer voice.    There's a political term for this kind of behavior:  "Nuts".

« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2016, 08:44:13 pm »
Talk about not mattering....  Cruz "shattering under the pressure" has absolutely zero effect on whether or not a lot of us with vote for Trump in November. 

I no longer care.  We'll figure out a way around or through you.  Do what you want.  Just stop using it as a threat or a club.  Your decision, too, no longer matters.

It's enough.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #139 on: May 03, 2016, 08:44:50 pm »
stuart stevens ‏@stuartpstevens  6m6 minutes ago

Normally if some guy was wandering away from home mumbling about Oswald conspiracies, a Silver Alert would be issued & help sought.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:55:04 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2016, 08:45:15 pm »
Dexter, that has been repeatedly and conclusively debunked.  Not sure why you think repeating it will make it true?

You're going to have to be more specific. There were quite a few lies and half truths told in those videos.
-Socrates

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2016, 08:46:38 pm »
Matters to me.  Keep up your erudite posts, Bruce.

I no longer care.  We'll figure out a way around or through you.  Do what you want.  Just stop using it as a threat or a club.  Your decision, too, no longer matters.

It's enough.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #142 on: May 03, 2016, 08:46:49 pm »

It's enough.

You cannot win without every Republican because you will get very few Democrats and Independents. And you should count on losing 20% of Republicans. 

It's not a threat. It's reality.  #NeverTrump means Never Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline flowers

« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2016, 08:48:00 pm »
What those videos are fakes? No not attacking you, just want to know.

Offline The Jackal

• #nevertrump
« Reply #144 on: May 03, 2016, 08:48:27 pm »
It won't, obviously.  Trump's lead is too big, and he has all the momentum.  This story won't change any votes in the primary -- Trump has that pretty much locked up.  Of course, saying that the story doesn't matter for the primary isn't a moral defense for Trump pushing the story in the first place.  It simply means he'll very likely get away with a very slimy act.

What this story will do is join the long list of actions pushing non-Trump Republicans to not vote for him in November.

Can't think of who said it this morning here, but the truth is that every time I try to talk myself into voting for the guy, he'll do something like this.

Definitely agree with that sentiment. At this point there is no way in hell that I'm going to vote for Trump. And when he turns his sleaze onto Hillary that is not going to make me forget what he's about and what he's done. But that's what Trump supporters are banking on. What it will do is just reinforce how much of a scumbag he is. That's the funny thing. Every time he goes after Hillary, and all the Trump supporters are hooting and hollering and yelling, "BOOM!"  I'm going to remember Ted Cruz and remember why I despise Trump for the phony conservative liar he is.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:51:42 pm by The Jackal »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #145 on: May 03, 2016, 08:49:01 pm »
You cannot win without every Republican because you will get very few Democrats and Independents. And you should count on losing 20% of Republicans. 

It's not a threat. It's reality.  #NeverTrump means Never Trump.

A stubborn game of chicken is going to put the Clintons back in the White House. Do you honestly believe in your heart that Donald is no better than they are?
-Socrates

Offline flowers

« Reply #146 on: May 03, 2016, 08:49:19 pm »
You're going to have to be more specific. There were quite a few lies and half truths told in those videos.
Yes please be more specific.

Offline ABX

« Reply #147 on: May 03, 2016, 08:49:45 pm »
stuart stevens ‏@stuartpstevens  6m6 minutes ago

Normally if some guy was wandering away from home mumbling about Oswald conspiracies, a Silver Alert would be issued & help sought.

LOL, or he would be wearing a placard on Elm and Commerce trying to hand out his hand printed flyers.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #148 on: May 03, 2016, 08:50:08 pm »
This is incredibly dishonest.

The only "selective editing" going on is by those who try to reduce this to Trump saying "It's ridiculous".  Because when you read the entire quote -- which has been posted -- the "ridiculous" comment by Trump is him complaining that nobody is "investigating" this issue.  He very clearly links Cruz' father to the whole thing.

The actual video of Trump saying these things -- the words coming from his own mouth -- has also been posted.  Did you even bother to research this on your own before claiming it was nothing but a big fat lie?

This kind of reflexive denial about anything relating to your preferred candidate validates everything some people have been saying about Trump supporters being blind/irrational.  Obviously, not all of you are, but you're playing right into the stereotype that no doubt offends you.

Why can't you just say "this was a stupid thing for him to say, and I wish he wouldn't say stuff like that?"  Would that really be so hard?  Do you realize that your refusal to acknowledge that stuff make you look closed-minded, and governed by emotions rather than reason?

You haven't been here very long, so I'll excuse that you probably haven't seen, but there have been plenty of times I've disagreed with Donald Trump, there have been times when I have winced when I've heard him say something.  He is far from perfect - but I think he is the right man for this time.  I think we need a bull-dozer.

As far as me acknowledging that - I do.  I haven't seen your posts, so I don't know if you readily acknowledge when Trump says something that you agree with?  If you do, thank you.  It's something that I rarely - if ever - see. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

A-Lert

« Reply #149 on: May 03, 2016, 08:50:14 pm »

Reagan said paraphrasing, 'Party and support can't be grown through subtraction'.