Author Topic: Chris Stevens' Ex-Fiancee: Hillary Shouldn't Have Ignored Requests for Help  (Read 803 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=725288

Newsmax
Chris Stevens' Ex-Fiancee: Hillary Shouldn't Have Ignored Requests for Help
Friday, April 22, 2016 12:11 PM

By: Jason Devaney

The former fiancee of Ambassador Chris Stevens, who was killed in the 2012 Benghazi terror attack, tells Newsmax TV that Hillary Clinton didn't do her job by ignoring Stevens' requests for more security.

Lydie Denier tells Steve Malzberg she was engaged to Stevens in 1995 after a brief love affair. The two never married, but she always cared deeply for him.

Watch Newsmax TV on DirecTV Ch. 349, Dish Ch. 223 and Verizon FiOS Ch. 115. Get Newsmax TV on your cable system — Click Here Now

"I hear some news that there was an attack in Benghazi," Denier says in the interview. "It was just flames and there was a picture of a man and with that picture I had a bad feeling. I knew something was wrong but I couldn't tell because I'm blind as a bat, so I need my glasses and I didn't have them on.

"But they kept repeating, 'the ambassador died.' There was the name written under the picture but still I couldn't see it. When his picture came back on the screen I put my glasses on and it was him. It was a shock."

Denier is an actress and model working on a documentary titled, "A Voice for Ambassador Chris Stevens." She points to Clinton as at least partly to blame for Stevens' death after militants stormed the U.S. Embassy compound in the Libyan capital on Sept. 11, 2012.

"As far as Hillary Clinton, it would take more than six minutes for me to say how I feel, but obviously you know I feel," Denier says. "I think she should have done a better job for security and not ignore his requests. And if he was a friend, like she said, he was a friend, then you don't let your friend down."

Denier adds that she's tried to talk with Clinton for her documentary but the effort has been fruitless.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34