Author Topic: Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want  (Read 33270 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want
« Reply #325 on: April 23, 2016, 10:03:35 am »
Yeah that's how you're going to win an election.  Your posts are so silly they are awesome.

Trump isn't going to win jack squat, perhaps besides the nomination. Are you pro-Kasich now? Thought you were a Trumpite?

I'm on Ted Cruz's side with subsidies. We need a leader who will do the right thing. Always do the right thing. I thought Cruz handled the entire thing very well.

Subsidies are actually the easiest thing to get rid of. They're a helluva lot easier to get rid of than entitlements. Media cannot "demagogue" the issue as most subsidies go to companies, not too individuals.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #326 on: April 23, 2016, 05:39:17 pm »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Wingnut

« Reply #327 on: April 23, 2016, 06:09:47 pm »
We need to return to the days when the facitities were out back and they covered a hole in the ground. The door only had a crescent moon on it.  In the winter, if you had to squat, you had the option of a skwerl skin lined tolet seat hanging on the inside wall abouve the Sears & Robuck catalog.  In the summer, for ambience it will smell like the shithouse door on a tuna boat.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 06:16:03 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #328 on: April 23, 2016, 06:14:13 pm »
Did you read this on the caucus thread?
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,203109.0.html

Since you posted this on the main forum, what is it you find noteworthy about that piece?

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #329 on: April 23, 2016, 06:22:28 pm »
Trump isn't going to win jack squat, perhaps besides the nomination. Are you pro-Kasich now? Thought you were a Trumpite?

I'm on Ted Cruz's side with subsidies. We need a leader who will do the right thing. Always do the right thing. I thought Cruz handled the entire thing very well.

Subsidies are actually the easiest thing to get rid of. They're a helluva lot easier to get rid of than entitlements. Media cannot "demagogue" the issue as most subsidies go to companies, not too individuals.

I'm not too sure.  How far back do the sugar subsidies go...the 1930s?  You should be right about the ease of killing off a subsidy.  There are more than 2000 federal subsidies with almost every federal agency involve.  It would be interesting to see a cutback, but one problem that exists is in many cases they are there because of federal regulations that prohibit or otherwise regulate an activity...thus the subsidy to help.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #330 on: April 23, 2016, 06:33:02 pm »
How could a thread drift from transgender bathroom policies to subsidies? 

Unless the subsidies people are talking about are for silicone inserts, hormone treatments, and waccadicoffomy operations.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #331 on: April 23, 2016, 06:49:45 pm »
Folks hate Cruz because he's a stiff lawyer, a staunch conservative and a media caricature.

He'll never fare well in the soundbytes from Comedy Central, MSNBC or wherever.

Mano a (wo)Mano?   He'll destroy Hillary on substance and her record and folks will vote for competence over royalty.  I'm convinced of it.

I saw him look in the eye of that angry Iowa farmer who accused him of trying to ruin his family and business by withdrawing the Ethanol subsidy.  Cruz was measured, firm, courteous and honest.   That was the moment I said "I can support this guy!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6cUDscjrNg

That is a man that is presidential.  He knows what he is talking about and has solutions and experts to back up his positions.  Not a blanket I will do this you can believe it kind of statement that Trump likes to use.  Always with believe me, believe me.  No answers and nothing to believe.

Great video of a real conversation with a real voter.  A voter with real concerns about what affects him and his family and business.  Cruz is the Man!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 06:50:44 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Wingnut

« Reply #332 on: April 23, 2016, 06:51:53 pm »

Unless the subsidies people are talking about are for silicone inserts, hormone treatments, and waccadicoffomy operations.

The only topics that stay the course around here are the ones with no replies! :chairbang:

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #333 on: April 23, 2016, 07:04:32 pm »

Fair question.  I think it was morphing into Cruz v Trump, and somehow subsidies came out the back end.  Actually not a bad topic...at least for the right thread.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #334 on: April 23, 2016, 07:09:58 pm »

Sorry it was a weak moment when I just had to say what an Awesome Man Cruz is.  How he knows what he is talking about and has answers to issues that concern voters.

Back to freaks.

Trump has run on a platform against PC.  What is more PC than saying we have to make these freaks feel comfortable about their confusion about what they were born as?  Their confusion probably came from a culture of PC that is permeating our country and turning our children into socially engineered accepting idiots!  And of course with Trumps universal healthcare you know that we will be paying for every woman that would like to stand up to pee.  We will have to flip the bill to pay for surgery and lifelong hormone treatments because our social engineering education department told everyone to embrace whatever whacky idea you have about sex.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 07:10:44 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #335 on: April 23, 2016, 08:47:02 pm »
So you are claiming there is no law against pissing on the sidewalk in NYC?

Effectively yes.  I live here .  The council/mayor has directed the police not to enforce.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #336 on: April 23, 2016, 09:01:45 pm »
Effectively yes.  I live here .  The council/mayor has directed the police not to enforce.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #337 on: April 23, 2016, 09:07:12 pm »
Sorry it was a weak moment when I just had to say what an Awesome Man Cruz is.  How he knows what he is talking about and has answers to issues that concern voters.

Back to freaks.

Trump has run on a platform against PC.  What is more PC than saying we have to make these freaks feel comfortable about their confusion about what they were born as?  Their confusion probably came from a culture of PC that is permeating our country and turning our children into socially engineered accepting idiots!  And of course with Trumps universal healthcare you know that we will be paying for every woman that would like to stand up to pee.  We will have to flip the bill to pay for surgery and lifelong hormone treatments because our social engineering education department told everyone to embrace whatever whacky idea you have about sex.

I'm getting a vibe here, Chosen...so I have to ask.

Do you believe in the evoluition of species and that the earth is billions of years old?

In an indirect way, your answer could have great bearing on this discussion.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

A-Lert

« Reply #338 on: April 23, 2016, 09:21:22 pm »

The council/mayor are elected, aren't they? I guess  the voters must approve.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #339 on: April 23, 2016, 11:11:04 pm »
I'm getting a vibe here, Chosen...so I have to ask.

Do you believe in the evoluition of species and that the earth is billions of years old?

In an indirect way, your answer could have great bearing on this discussion.

Your getting a vibe?

Offline oldmomster

« Reply #340 on: April 23, 2016, 11:27:30 pm »
Our children are being groomed....its what pedophiles do.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #341 on: April 23, 2016, 11:31:24 pm »

EXACTLY right!  Welcome aboard!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

« Reply #342 on: April 23, 2016, 11:32:43 pm »
Your getting a vibe?

You have a stalker. 

A-Lert

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #344 on: April 24, 2016, 01:58:29 am »

I'm glad to hear someone else gets it. This is where it's all leading to.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #345 on: April 24, 2016, 02:00:05 am »
Your getting a vibe?

Yes, do you know what a vibe is?

An indication, a sense of something, a feeling that something just ain't right. And I noticed, you avoided the question at hand...why would that be?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #346 on: April 24, 2016, 02:03:21 am »

An indication, a sense of something, a feeling that something just ain't right. And I noticed, you avoided the question at hand...why would that be?

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #347 on: April 24, 2016, 02:36:23 am »
And I noticed, you avoided the question at hand...why would that be?
Maybe she rightly concluded she had no obligation to answer your off-topic irrelevant question.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #348 on: April 24, 2016, 02:45:08 am »

You can pretend like you are feeling something.  Try channeling you seem like the type.  You could get on Oprah Winfrey.  I am not giving vibes.  I am telling the truth and you can't handle it.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #349 on: April 24, 2016, 02:56:38 am »
You can pretend like you are feeling something.  Try channeling you seem like the type.  You could get on Oprah Winfrey.  I am not giving vibes.  I am telling the truth and you can't handle it.

Yet your concealing the answer to the question I asked. Your answer will certainly be a good gage of your credibility. As for telling the truth, I have no doubt your telling what you believe to to be the truth. Its not your veracity I'm inquiring about, its your credibility on complex issues. As for me...open book, ask anything and I will provide a full and candid answer. It seems my vibe may have been on target.

As for channeling, I'm just not into the New Age stuff. I'm old school, Stoic approach to rational thinking...be skeptical and analytical towards all things.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 02:58:07 am by Mesaclone »