Author Topic: Donald Trump wins big in New York  (Read 13263 times)

HonestJohn

Re: Donald Trump wins big in New York
« Reply #225 on: April 20, 2016, 07:33:20 pm »
bleep......PLease stop using *bleep*

I am a grandmother to an autistic grandson who I tutor everyday after school....my son volunteers his time to the Special Olympics...tard or retard are disgusting terms and I am fed up with it's usage here.

Keep it up and I will suspend anyone for using it.

You'd better make sure that it goes the other way, no insults of pro/anti-Trump members at all.

Unfortunately, you've not made that distinction here.  Which lends credence to the belief that you've moved this site into the 'Trump cheerleader' category.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #226 on: April 20, 2016, 07:35:05 pm »
Which I've yet to do.  I'd appreciate if you stopped making up my positions for me, and then attacking the false position you've constructed for me.

Trump has successful children who are loyal to him.  That tells me he's not the immoral monster that people like you make him out to be.

You said Cruz lost you when he went after the GOPe support.  THAT is a conservative perspective (which you, yourself stated on this very thread). 

But you mock Cruz and his supporters and support a man who bragged about being a serial adulterer with married women.  He's an immoral man.  I'm not making him out to be anything.  He's BRAGGED about being immoral.

But that apparently doesn't matter to you.

So I can draw certain conclusions about you from the man you support to the point of ridiculing actual conservatives who don't support him.

In your own words, abDEM.  Not anything made up by me.

(But nice trump imitation with blaming me for what you said.... your master is a strong influence on you)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

geronl

« Reply #227 on: April 20, 2016, 07:36:27 pm »
Wait you're whining about a personal attack? :silly:

I attack Trump supporters in general. Those are not personal.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #228 on: April 20, 2016, 07:36:57 pm »
Trump Supporters might as well put a Hillary for President sticker on their cars because knowingly or not they ARE campaigning for Hillary!

You need to rework your thesis.  Trump supporters are not threatening to stay home in November.   888blackhat

geronl

« Reply #229 on: April 20, 2016, 07:38:41 pm »
You'd better make sure that it goes the other way, no insults of pro/anti-Trump members at all.

Unfortunately, you've not made that distinction here.  Which lends credence to the belief that you've moved this site into the 'Trump cheerleader' category.

30 minutes after that warning, A-Lerch was still using Cruz tard...

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #230 on: April 20, 2016, 07:39:05 pm »
You said Cruz lost you when he went after the GOPe support.  THAT is a conservative perspective (which you, yourself stated on this very thread). 

But you mock Cruz and his supporters and support a man who bragged about being a serial adulterer with married women.  He's an immoral man.  I'm not making him out to be anything.  He's BRAGGED about being immoral.

But that apparently doesn't matter to you.

So I can draw certain conclusions about you from the man you support to the point of ridiculing actual conservatives who don't support him.

In your own words, abDEM.  Not anything made up by me.

(But nice trump imitation with blaming me for what you said.... your master is a strong influence on you)

Please stop making things up about me.  As for ridiculing posters, you win the prize in that category. 
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

geronl

« Reply #231 on: April 20, 2016, 07:39:29 pm »
You need to rework your thesis.  Trump supporters are not threatening to stay home in November.   888blackhat

Of course not, they will vote for Hillary.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #232 on: April 20, 2016, 07:39:49 pm »

Nor are they threatening to vote for Hillary over Trump.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #233 on: April 20, 2016, 07:39:56 pm »

No I don't.  I like it just as it is because it is the TRUTH!

I won't stay home in November either but I damned sure won't be voting for either Hillary or Trump which are one in the same in my book!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #234 on: April 20, 2016, 07:40:54 pm »
Of course not, they will vote for Hillary.

The only people I've seen state they would vote for Hillary are GOPe donors and GOPe politicians.

You may want to come back to reality.

« Reply #235 on: April 20, 2016, 07:41:39 pm »
I'm afraid some of them are doing it knowingly.

Go take a walk, get some fresh air ... clear your head.  It's all long overdue.

Then come back and see if you can't post more truthfully. 

We'll wait.

« Reply #236 on: April 20, 2016, 07:43:28 pm »

I won't stay home in November either but I damned sure won't be voting for either Hillary or Trump which are one in the same in my book!

Calm down, Bigun.  All this proves is that you're willing to help Hillary move into the oval office. 

Tantrums are a dangerous thing, Bigun.  Let's hope you get them all out of your system before November.

Wingnut

« Reply #237 on: April 20, 2016, 07:43:38 pm »
Like a cut of Trump meat.

You could still see the whip marks on Trump Steaks where the jockey hit it.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #238 on: April 20, 2016, 07:44:47 pm »

Oh please...I requested the use of one word be stopped.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HonestJohn

« Reply #239 on: April 20, 2016, 07:45:22 pm »

Except when Trump supporters are threatening to stay home in November... if their candidate doesn't get the nomination.

Not to mention all their threats of violence and acts of violence.  Or the murder of the homeless hispanic by his supporters, either.

---

Frankly, it's amazing that you still don't understand why so many find Trump supporters so vile.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #240 on: April 20, 2016, 07:47:00 pm »

Really? I've heard Trump supporters on Twitter, TOS, and Reddit say exactly this.

A-Lert

« Reply #241 on: April 20, 2016, 07:47:52 pm »
I was watching these numbers last night and following the giddiness here, all the while thinking, "do they not see?".

I read the comments from the anti-Trumps and think, "do they not see?"

HonestJohn

« Reply #242 on: April 20, 2016, 07:48:37 pm »
Don't blame them.  I think they try to be fair.  It's hard for anyone to be objective.  But especially don't blame myst for it.   She's a Cruz supporter.

What I dislike the most is the whining about it.  That's worse than the occasional offenses -- mostly people just blowing off steam.  Still, it becomes necessary to whine when you feel like it's one sided.  I get that.  But probably it's best to just blame the person who said it and not how the forum is run.  No?

I don't blame the owners for what the people here post.  I only hold them accountable for what they say themselves.

And it's vital for the success of any forum for the owners/mods *TO NOT TAKE SIDES*... nor give any impression that they have.  For trust and respect are the two most valuable commodities in a social setting.  They are the hardest to earn and the easiest to lose.

« Reply #243 on: April 20, 2016, 07:50:21 pm »
Frankly, it's amazing that you still don't understand why so many find Trump supporters so vile.

Honestly, John....I find your posts rude, stupid, and an embarrassment to this site .... but other than that, I could give less than a rat's arse what you think of me or any Trump supporter.

But your angst has brought with it great comic relief, so I'll thank you for that.   88finger point

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #244 on: April 20, 2016, 07:50:35 pm »
Calm down, Bigun.  All this proves is that you're willing to help Hillary move into the oval office. 

Tantrums are a dangerous thing, Bigun.  Let's hope you get them all out of your system before November.

No tantrums here! Just telling the truth about Trump supporters!

And I will be able to sleep nights after November knowing that I refused to support the pied piper you insist on following over the cliff!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #245 on: April 20, 2016, 07:51:04 pm »
Please stop making things up about me.  As for ridiculing posters, you win the prize in that category.

Once again, blaming me for your own lack of a cogent argument.  I guess it's all you have.

Anyone supporting Trump and mocking Cruz has forfeited his/her authority to criticize Cruz from a Conservative perspective.

Trump is an (immoral) Progressive.  Cruz is a (moral) Conservative.

That's the truth no matter how hard you contort to change the truth into a lie.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

HonestJohn

« Reply #246 on: April 20, 2016, 07:52:00 pm »
Oh please...I requested the use of one word be stopped.

Trumpt@#d is used in the same manner as Cruzlim.  Trumpt@#d is now verboten.  Cruzlim is not.

Your actions have lent to the appearance that insults against anti-Trump posters are permitted, but not the reverse.

Hence my post.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #247 on: April 20, 2016, 07:52:02 pm »
You all think it's so bad here...go look at FR where JR this very minute is purging all Cruz supporters...I don't want to here anymore complaints here...there is just no comparison!

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3422979/posts?q=1&;page=101
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

« Reply #248 on: April 20, 2016, 07:52:31 pm »
I don't blame the owners for what the people here post.  I only hold them accountable for what they say themselves.

And it's vital for the success of any forum for the owners/mods *TO NOT TAKE SIDES*... nor give any impression that they have.  For trust and respect are the two most valuable commodities in a social setting.  They are the hardest to earn and the easiest to lose.

I think you're wrong about the Mods, John.  They are working very hard to be fair under very difficult circumstances.

There are people here whose only purpose is to cause dissension and they are trying to prevent that from happening.

HonestJohn

« Reply #249 on: April 20, 2016, 07:54:23 pm »
Honestly, John....I find your posts rude, stupid, and an embarrassment to this site .... but other than that, I could give less than a rat's arse what you think of me or any Trump supporter.

But your angst has brought with it great comic relief, so I'll thank you for that.   88finger point

The feeling is mutual.  Your posts are rude, stupid, and an embarrassment to this site.  Nor could I give a rat's arse what you think.

But that I've manage to irk you enough to respond provide great comic relief, well...

:tongue2:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 07:55:12 pm by HonestJohn »