Author Topic: Liberal Hollywood Dumbasses Accidentally Register With Ultra-Right Wing Political Party  (Read 379 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal Hollywood Dumbasses Accidentally Register With Ultra-Right Wing Political Party

http://downtrend.com/71superb/liberal-hollywood-dumbasses-accidentally-register-with-ultra-right-wing-political-party

April 18, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Two things are generally true about Hollywood celebrities when it comes to politics: they are unapologetically liberal and they like to tell us what we should believe in. Actually, there’s a third thing: they are completely disconnected from reality and have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Case and point: it turns out that many big name celebrities have registered to vote in California as members of a far right wing political party and this is apparently because they are too busy to read more than one word at a time.

In California, when you register to vote, you have to pick a political party. This is because the state has closed primaries where democrats vote for democrats, Republicans vote for Republicans, etc…

There are many options to pick from including the obscure American Independent Party, which is to the far right of Donald Trump. The AIP actually started out as a segregationist party but has since learned to accept non-whites. Today, they believe in the right to life, traditional marriage, and border security, which aren’t that radical of positions for conservatives, but definitely for leftist Hollywood douches.

You may notice that the AIP has the word “Independent” in it’s name and that’s what threw off some liberal celebrities like Kaley Cuoco, Demi Moore, Emma Stone, and Sugar Ray Leonard. Fox News reports that these dumbasses wanted to register as Independents, but instead are on the voting roll of an extreme right wing political party.

In California if you want to be Independent, you must check the “no party preference” box when registering.

The funny thing is, all of these celebrities have been very active and vocal for liberal causes. Demi Moore has contributed to and campaigned for Obama. Who are they trying to fool by registering as Independents? They are liberal progressive democrats; also known as ignorant pains in the ass.

Even funnier is, these Hollywood liberals won’t be able to vote for their beloved Hillary Clinton in the upcoming California primary because they are registered with the American Independent Party. As you can imagine some of these uniformed famous people are terribly embarrassed by their own stupidity.

“Demi Moore is not, nor has ever been, a member of the American Independent Party,” said a Moore representative.

Well, that’s not true at all. She may not have intended to join the AIP, but she sure as hell did, so for the time being she is a member.

“The views of this party do not accurately reflect my personal beliefs and I am not affiliated with any political party. As such, I am taking the necessary steps to immediately remove my name as a member of this voting party,” said Kaley Cuoco.

If that is true, maybe Cuoco should have spent up to 5 seconds reading and/or researching the box she checked when she registered to vote.

And it’s not just liberal Hollywood dingbats that messed up here, some non-Hollywood dingbats also registered with the AIP on accident. California Lt. Governor Gavin Newsome’s wife registered as an American Independent Party member as did Arnold Schwarzenegger’s son Patrick. Is that the one he had with the housekeeper?

The point here is that Hollywood liberals love to use their celebrity to push their liberal beliefs on the rest of us, but they couldn’t be any less informed on the issues. If they cannot even properly register to vote, one of the easiest things an adult will ever do, that should tell you how legitimate their opinions on gun control, taxes, and education are.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 04:17:14 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I'm not sure the LIVs who comprise Obama's base are that stupid. 10631

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Tom Hoefling strikes again!
The Republic is lost.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

He always bragged he had the 'third highest membership rolls', it makes sense most of that is by people making a mistake thinking they are just registering independent, not for his party that I doubt many would actually recognize.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The AIP actually started out as a segregationist party but has since learned to accept non-whites.

Not sure why that call that "far-right".  That would put them on the left.

geronl

Online mountaineer

:chairbang:
I wondered if this was his party.  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org