Author Topic: Palin's wisconsin speech (a doozy)  (Read 9003 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: Palin's wisconsin speech (a doozy)
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2016, 11:21:14 pm »
Well, I've been told.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline whistlingpastthegraveyard

« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2016, 11:30:12 pm »
Sarah's gone full Kardashian. The fact that Trump allows her to speak (ramble incoherently) on his behalf tells you he has no intention of winning this race.

It's sad to see it come to this. What a disaster.
#nevertrump

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2016, 12:03:19 am »
Well, I've been told.

Once Walker endorsed Cruz, what did you expect Trump to do?

Give a great, inspiring speech of a LOSER? 

Of course, not.

Just as there are a many Conservative Republicans who, for one reason or another, hate Trump...   :laugh: , ...there are Wisconsin Democrats who would never vote for Hillary. Or, God forbid, Bernie?

They're Democrat union members who take their kid to baseball practice who can see WTF has happened to our country since Obama took office.

They're Democrats who can't afford health insurance that was promised at a savings of $2500.   Who still have their dependent children in the nest.

They're Democrats of working age...one of 95 MILLION who have used up their two years of unemployment checks and look around and say, "HOLY CRAP, I"M POOR!!"

That's who's voting for Donald Trump, my friend.   And it crosses party lines.

I have this video I beg you to watch...its message will grab you by the throat toward the end.

I doubt very much that Clinton will be able to counter this....quality-wise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwUg6PUKhRc

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2016, 12:12:48 am »
Once Walker endorsed Cruz, what did you expect Trump to do?

Give a great, inspiring speech of a LOSER? 

Of course, not.

Just as there are a many Conservative Republicans who, for one reason or another, hate Trump...   :laugh: , ...there are Wisconsin Democrats who would never vote for Hillary. Or, God forbid, Bernie?

They're Democrat union members who take their kid to baseball practice who can see WTF has happened to our country since Obama took office.

They're Democrats who can't afford health insurance that was promised at a savings of $2500.   Who still have their dependent children in the nest.

They're Democrats of working age...one of 95 MILLION who have used up their two years of unemployment checks and look around and say, "HOLY CRAP, I"M POOR!!"

That's who's voting for Donald Trump, my friend.   And it crosses party lines.

I have this video I beg you to watch...its message will grab you by the throat toward the end.

I doubt very much that Clinton will be able to counter this....quality-wise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwUg6PUKhRc

Have you no self-respect, DC?

You support Trump's mischaracterization of Walker's record, slamming him for a deficit that doesn't exist, for a totally false job record, and saying that he screwed up Wisconsin because he didn't RAISE TAXES!!

Is this what you favor?  Lies?  What in the hell has gotten into you?

You gonna take my $100 bet that Cruz wins Wisconsin by at least ten points? Or are you just all talk?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2016, 12:33:09 am »

You support Trump's mischaracterization of Walker's record, slamming him for a deficit that doesn't exist, for a totally false job record, and saying that he screwed up Wisconsin because he didn't RAISE TAXES!!

You gonna take my $100 bet that Cruz wins Wisconsin by at least ten points? Or are you just all talk?

You don't seem to have a problem with lies when they are posted about Trump.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2016, 01:02:41 am »

No, I'm not going to take your bet.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2016, 01:05:15 am »
No, I'm not going to take your bet.

Of course you're not. Because you know Trump is going get stomped on Tuesday.

Trump is a bold-faced liar and Wisconsin Republicans like Walker, to the tune of 80% support.  Trump screwed the pooch criticizing him.

And he will reap the results on Tuesday.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #107 on: April 04, 2016, 01:07:02 am »

Bill Cipher

« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2016, 01:09:37 am »

Yes, but he's still going to win the general election in a landslide.

A-Lert

« Reply #109 on: April 04, 2016, 01:18:14 am »
Of course you're not. Because you know Trump is going get stomped on Tuesday.

Trump is a bold-faced liar and Wisconsin Republicans like Walker, to the tune of 80% support.  Trump screwed the pooch criticizing him.

And he will reap the results on Tuesday.

What candidate isn't?  The guy who wanted to increase immigration? The guy who lied about Obamacare?

Cruz’s Politifact track record for publicly-asserted falsehoods is the second-highest among front-runners, totaling 56 percent of all statements they’ve looked at

Bill Cipher

« Reply #110 on: April 04, 2016, 01:23:24 am »
What candidate isn't?  The guy who wanted to increase immigration? The guy who lied about Obamacare?

Cruz’s Politifact track record for publicly-asserted falsehoods is the second-highest among front-runners, totaling 56 percent of all statements they’ve looked at

As far as lying goes, Trump makes everyone else look like a piker.  Trump is the liar par excellence.  In fact, if you actually read his book, you'd realize that he sees that as a skill to be proud of.

A-Lert

« Reply #111 on: April 04, 2016, 01:43:09 am »
As far as lying goes, Trump makes everyone else look like a piker.  Trump is the liar par excellence.  In fact, if you actually read his book, you'd realize that he sees that as a skill to be proud of.

A liar is a liar. None of us are without sin.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #112 on: April 04, 2016, 11:17:52 am »

That's why we have records.

Any educated voter should know that actions speak louder than words—and that Cruz's record is, for the most part, pretty solid on the issues that most conservatives care about.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #113 on: April 04, 2016, 12:45:42 pm »

I see. If Cruz is the second highest then who is the #1 guy?

Donald Trump has been a real estate developer, entrepreneur and host of the NBC reality show, "The Apprentice." He is running for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. Trump's statements were awarded PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Bill Cipher

« Reply #114 on: April 04, 2016, 01:49:18 pm »
I see. If Cruz is the second highest then who is the #1 guy?

Donald Trump has been a real estate developer, entrepreneur and host of the NBC reality show, "The Apprentice." He is running for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. Trump's statements were awarded PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Oopsie!  Ain't reality a be-otch.