Author Topic: Breaking: Corey Lewandowski charged in alleged battery of Breitbart reporter.  (Read 18921 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
?
Nope. When and to whom  did he do it today?

I don't know whom Donaldus Minimus insulted today, if anyone, but in November he did so
to New York Times reporter Serge Kovaleski . . .

Donald Trump: NYT reporter ‘should stop using his disability to grandstand’

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Frank Cannon

From your link, He should stop using his disability to grandstand and get back to reporting for a newspaper that is rapidly going down the tubes." Another infamous quote from Trump that I had not heard before. I knew about the mocking episode, but again this quote is new to me. His absurd statements just keep coming and coming. Now tell me just how Trump is going to win the general election against Hillary? :thud:

The quote doesn't do it justice. He also did a routine up at the podium waving around his arm like it was gimp.

President Trump will be a real cut up when the WH hosts Special Olympics kids.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Now tell me just how Trump is going to win the general election against Hillary? :thud:

I personally don't think he can, but---pending the outcome of the Republian convention---what do I know?

I mean, if Donaldus Maximus ends up the anointed one to battle against Hilarious Rodent Clinton, it
would invite another question: Just how the hell will this country survive a presidential election contest
between a crank and a crook?

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

A-Lert

I don't know whom Donaldus Minimus insulted today, if anyone, but in November he did so
to New York Times reporter Serge Kovaleski . . .

Donald Trump: NYT reporter ‘should stop using his disability to grandstand’

That's a far cry from all day. Trump claims he doesn't no the NYT reporter or what he looks like.  The reporter claims they were on a first name basis.  I realize nobody will believe Trump. So I just let it lie.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 06:17:32 am by A-Lert »

Offline Frank Cannon

That's a far cry from all day. Trump claims he doesn't no the NYT reporter or what he looks like.  The reporter claims they were on a first name basis.  I realize nobody will believe Trump. So I just let it lie.

That's funny. Donny sure knew how to impersonate him accurately.

Trump has been at odds with Kovaleski, ever since the real estate mogul controversially claimed 'thousands of thousands' of Arabs were celebrating in the streets of New Jersey after the 9/11 attacks.

When Trump's claims were debunked, he said he had based his statements on an article Kovaleski wrote 14 years ago for the Washington Post.

However, Kovaleski said that he wrote reports of 'a number of people... allegedly' celebrating in New Jersey, but that he never actually saw these revelers and that he has no idea where Trump got his figure from.

Instead of admitting he had got it wrong, Trump went on the offensive against Kovaleski on Wednesday, mocking the reporter's physical condition that impacts his ability to move his arms.

In a campaign stop in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Trump laid into the journalist, doing an impression that saw him flail his arms while putting on a strange voice.

Before the distasteful imitation, Trump said the story was 'written by a nice reporter'.

But he continued: 'Now the poor guy, you gotta see this guy: "Uh, I don’t know what I said. I don’t remember." He’s going, "I don’t remember. Maybe that’s what I said."' 

Arthrogryposis can cause sufferers' joints to get stuck in one position and can also see people born with weaker or missing muscles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3335864/Donald-basis-Trump-s-claim-never-met-disabled-New-York-Times-reporter-contradicted-man-says-interacted-dozen-times.html

A-Lert

14 years ago

Offline Frank Cannon

14 years ago

He was the investigative reporter at the Daily News. Donny's hometown paper that gave him tons of ink along with the Post. You better believe a media whore like Trump knew him. To think otherwise is absurd.

Follow the timeline as well:

Trump says something stupid (a daily occurrence) about 9/11.
He gets called out on it because it is so stupid.
Instead of saying he made a mistake he doubles down and mocks the reporter to the finest detail and acknowledges the reporters  "nice" personality (a sign he knew the man).
When that cigar explodes in his face he claims he knows nothing and he wasn't mocking the reporter even though there is video of him doings so.
After that lame excuse falls flat, he claims the larger issue is the NY Time's profitability.

Non of those facts are in dispute. This is exactly how that issue played out over a multi day period in November of 2015.

A-Lert

He was the investigative reporter at the Daily News. Donny's hometown paper that gave him tons of ink along with the Post. You better believe a media whore like Trump knew him. To think otherwise is absurd.

Follow the timeline as well:

Trump says something stupid (a daily occurrence) about 9/11.
He gets called out on it because it is so stupid.
Instead of saying he made a mistake he doubles down and mocks the reporter to the finest detail and acknowledges the reporters  "nice" personality (a sign he knew the man).
When that cigar explodes in his face he claims he knows nothing and he wasn't mocking the reporter even though there is video of him doings so.
After that lame excuse falls flat, he claims the larger issue is the NY Time's profitability.

Non of those facts are in dispute. This is exactly how that issue played out over a multi day period in November of 2015.

Desperation of the anti-Trumps.  :threadjack: :yawn1:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Initiated by you.

Look, if you are going to snipe at people all day piss of to Iraq, where it'd at least be useful.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Right_in_Virginia

She claimed he pulled her down. That's BS. What does she have in her right hand? Where are her press credentials? Why did she continue walking as if nothing happened?

Secret Service was  concerned about this woman:

« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 06:46:51 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
The quote doesn't do it justice. He also did a routine up at the podium waving around his arm like it was gimp.

President Trump will be a real cut up when the WH hosts Special Olympics kids.

You mean this?

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline NavyCanDo

His true-blue Progressive Liberal side gets exposed once more.  Now that the video proves that she was not "delusional" and was grabbed and pulled back, now Trump is playing the Victim Card, implying she deserved it. 

"She was grabbing me" 
"She grabbed me and she had something in her hand"
"Why is she allowed to grab me and shout questions?"

And on and on it goes.

Again this could have all gone away on day one, with a bouquet of roses, and an apology for the unintentional reactive response of grabbing her arm to hard and pulling her back. But on day one, saying she made it up and was delusional is heard by all too many police officers responding to domestic abuse calls.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline LottieDah

Looks like she touched him to get his attention.  Doesn't look like she could have grabbed him with that pen in her hand.  Oh the scary horror.  A reporter wanted to ask the candidate a question.  No wonder they had to assault her.  /s

Lucky it was Michelle Fields and not Megyn Kelly. Trump would have crapped his pants.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
His true-blue Progressive Liberal side gets exposed once more.  Now that the video proves that she was not "delusional" and was grabbed and pulled back, now Trump is playing the Victim Card, implying she deserved it. 

"She was grabbing me" 
"She grabbed me and she had something in her hand"
"Why is she allowed to grab me and shout questions?"

Yeah, he does sound a lot like Johnny Cochran, doesn't he?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Yeah, he does sound a lot like Johnny Cochran, doesn't he?

Sounds more like a toddler in the back seat of the car.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Bill Cipher

She claimed he pulled her down. That's BS. What does she have in her right hand? Where are her press credentials? Why did she continue walking as if nothing happened?

You can keep ignoring the facts all you want, but the fact is she never said he pulled her down.  She said he pulled her back and she was able to recover her balance so she didn't hit the floor.

Gawd, can't you Trump supporters at least acknowledge facts that are in writing and on video.  This cult of personality has gone too far. 

A-Lert

You can keep ignoring the facts all you want, but the fact is she never said he pulled her down.  She said he pulled her back and she was able to recover her balance so she didn't hit the floor.

Gawd, can't you Trump supporters at least acknowledge facts that are in writing and on video.  This cult of personality has gone too far.

You're either ****** or a ****.  From what I've witnessed, likely both. both! 88finger point

Fields wrote an article claiming she was tossed around.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/03/10/3276486/

"I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken."

Offline flowers

What a bunch of cr7p. She wasn't assaulted Brietbart hasn't even backed her up....they got rid of her. She came towards Trump and he had every right to stop her.

Offline musiclady

What a bunch of cr7p. She wasn't assaulted Brietbart hasn't even backed her up....they got rid of her. She came towards Trump and he had every right to stop her.

He had every right to commit misdemeanor battery?  Every right??  A reporter with a pen walking alongside Trump needed to be assaulted?

Nope.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Lucky it was Michelle Fields and not Megyn Kelly. Trump would have crapped his pants.

:beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ArneFufkin

Apparently a local District Attorney believes she was assaulted.

Bill Cipher

You're either ****** or a ****.  From what I've witnessed, likely both. both! 88finger point

Fields wrote an article claiming she was tossed around.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/03/10/3276486/

"I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken."

What part of "I almost fell" do you not understand?   Wow.  Your desperation to deny the cold hard facts stinks even across the Internet. 

A-Lert

He had every right to commit misdemeanor battery?  Every right??  A reporter with a pen walking alongside Trump needed to be assaulted?

Nope.

Were her press credentials visible? What was in her right hand? In real time how could anyone possibly be sure what she had in her left hand was not a weapon? Why did she lie about what occurred?

Bill Cipher

Now it's "they."  Are you saying Lewandowski is really a secret secret agent with authority to attack people?  "Came toward Trump"???   So was anyone in the vicinity who was walking toward him?   We're they all suspicious characters?  How come they didn't search and abuse every other journalist there who God forbid used a pen or a cell phone?

Are you seriously suggesting that she, and only she, was picked out for being a threat?

Desperate
Desperate
Desperate

Bill Cipher

Were her press credentials visible? What was in her right hand? In real time how could anyone possibly be sure what she had in her left hand was not a weapon? Why did she lie about what occurred?

Desperation smells.