Author Topic: SHOCKING CLAIMS: Pervy Ted Cruz Caught Cheating — With 5 Secret Mistresses! The romps that could destroy his presidential campaign! (Enquirer)  (Read 10408 times)

Wingnut

Any more Bigfoot news?  Can't have enough of the furry fellow.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Any more Bigfoot news?  Can't have enough of the furry fellow.

Funny you should ask. I can exclusively reveal ....

Interviews will be available, for a small consideration.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
The "Big Lie" again. "Cruz's campaign surrogates" had nothing to do with it. It came from Liz Mair's PAC- and she is no Cruz fan either.

Cruz's campaign was talking this trash about Melania weeks before the PAC ad came out - the PAC just took Cruz's talking points and ran with it.

Maybe Mair is no Cruz fan - but the ad promotes voting for Cruz. 

Specifically - around the 4 minute mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALErcfr7jQ0
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Or like Herman Cain, where it all proved to be false, but it got him out of the race. Or Sarah Palin, and it kept her from running.

Proof. It's such an illusive thing, like sand thru your fingers. Try pounding it, that might work.
I take that as you telling me "to go pound sand."

If it turns out that the allegation regarding Cruz, it wouldn't be a surprise to me. As I said, I put none of them on pedestals.

Just as John Edwards was a dem golden boy, the GOP had another such fellow, spoken of for President. Mark Sanford.

I worked for a major corporation with significant operations in South Carolina. I think for awhile Sanford was on our board. He was a fast-rising superstar type.

Until he wasn't. Like I say, for your own mental well being, don't put them on pedestals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Sanford
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

It's vital for any campaign to conserve money. Campaigns look for the biggest bang per buck. Duplicate effort or nonessential effort is a campaign killer.

So, YES campaigns coordinate quietly with superPACs. Ted Cruz sets the tone, staff members quietly coordinate with super PACs, and that's the nature of politics 2016.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If the National Enquirer is now regarded as a reputable source of news here I think I'm in the wrong place!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's vital for any campaign to conserve money. Campaigns look for the biggest bang per buck. Duplicate effort or nonessential effort is a campaign killer.

So, YES campaigns coordinate quietly with superPACs. Ted Cruz sets the tone, staff members quietly coordinate with super PACs, and that's the nature of politics 2016.

But again you have no proof. I've played this game, it doesn't always work as you describe.
The Republic is lost.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
If the National Enquirer is now regarded as a reputable source of news here I think I'm in the wrong place!

Don't confuse us with FR. It is a story so we'll comment and debate it but I doubt anyone here really considers it reputable.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Aligncare, if you know something, you need to do the right thing.  If you don't know anything, you need to do the right thing and quit making unsubstantiated claims. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Don't confuse us with FR. It is a story so we'll comment and debate it but I doubt anyone here really considers it reputable.
Hence, when I posted it, I made sure it was clear that it was the Enquirer—and their stance in this election was also made known. I, for one, do not take it seriously. I see it as a move of desperation and spite on the Trump campaign's part: when they can't stand on the issues, and the petty stuff doesn't work, go for the sex scandal.

Clearly there's some sign that the Trump camp can't seem to shake this guy and they still see him as a threat. Corey Lewandowski, as we know, is no milquetoast advisor: he's a cutthroat goon, and he'll do just about anything to win. He makes Roger Stone look tame.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

Cruz's campaign was talking this trash about Melania weeks before the PAC ad came out

You have those quotes?

Offline ABX

Cruz's campaign was talking this trash about Melania weeks before the PAC ad came out - the PAC just took Cruz's talking points and ran with it.

Proof?  Maybe a tweet by Cruz about her? Maybe a quote by Cruz about her? Video? Soundbyte?

Show me where Cruz ever said one negative thing about Melania.

Show me where he ever posted or implied anything like the tweet Trump put out comparing Heidi to Melania.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 05:09:46 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Proof?  Maybe a tweet by Cruz about her? Maybe a quote by Cruz about her? Video? Soundbyte?

Show me where Cruz ever said one negative thing about Melania.

Show me where he ever posted or implied anything like the tweet Trump put out comparing Heidi to Melania.

Your reply here was posted to where I posted a video from Cavuto's show - showing a Ted Cruz campaign operative (he gets his people to do his dirty work) talking about Melania and her nude pictures weeks before this nasty PAC ad came out promoting Ted Cruz.  I'll post it again for you:

Maybe Mair is no Cruz fan - but the ad promotes voting for Cruz. 

Specifically - around the 4 minute mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALErcfr7jQ0
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Here's the Cruz campaign strategy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALErcfr7jQ0&feature=youtu.be&t=4m

Offline NavyCanDo

Always excusing the Donald.  Stockholm Syndrome at its worst.

Battered Wife Syndrome is what I call it.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Battered Wife Syndrome is what I call it.

That's ENOUGH!  I will not have you talking about Heidi Cruz like this!!  Stop it! 

Offline ABX

Here's the Cruz campaign strategy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALErcfr7jQ0&feature=youtu.be&t=4m

That's not Cruz saying anything, that's some generic supporter saying stuff. At that, Andrea McWilliams is a generic political lobbyist the media goes to all the time but is not listed as even working for the Cruz campaign. http://www.mcwilliamstexas.com/11/Andrea-McWilliams
At that, if you go to the end of the bio, she actually works for Paul Ryan.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Quite a brouhaha.

Can't be true, it's from the Enquirer, right?