Author Topic: SHOCKING CLAIMS: Pervy Ted Cruz Caught Cheating — With 5 Secret Mistresses! The romps that could destroy his presidential campaign! (Enquirer)  (Read 10409 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
11 Crazy National Enquirer Stories That Turned Out To Be True

Snip...

But the publication has been right about Woods' personal life before. The National Enquirer was the first to report Woods' extramarital affairs back in 2009.

The company's been credible with other big stories, too.

From high-profile love children to shocking divorces, check out National Enquirer stories that actually turned out to be true.

http://www.businessinsider.com/national-enquirer-stories-that-were-true-2013-2?op=1

11 out of 52 plus headline stories per year times 40 plus years.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I'll withhold my comments on this until more details are known.  Apparently, at least three of the women pictured on that page have been identified by name - so it's a pretty serious accusation and I would think the NE is aware of the consequences if this isn't true.  They were right on other high profile cheaters, so I wouldn't immediately dismiss it.

As far as saying it isn't true because NE is in the tank for Trump - I felt the same way when the National Review devoted an entire issue to tearing down Trump, since they are in the tank for Cruz. 

We'll see how it shakes out, time will definitely tell.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline sinkspur

I'll withhold my comments on this until more details are known.  Apparently, at least three of the women pictured on that page have been identified by name - so it's a pretty serious accusation and I would think the NE is aware of the consequences if this isn't true.  They were right on other high profile cheaters, so I wouldn't immediately dismiss it.

As far as saying it isn't true because NE is in the tank for Trump - I felt the same way when the National Review devoted an entire issue to tearing down Trump, since they are in the tank for Cruz. 

We'll see how it shakes out, time will definitely tell.

So I guess Trump being an ADMITTED cheater is already baked into the cake with you?  In other words, you will support a KNOWN cheater and are tut-tutting about rumored cheating by Cruz?

You Trump supporters amaze, every single day.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline sinkspur

Sink, Alice doesn't deserve that. At all.

It's called hypocrisy. 

"Withholding judgment" on a rumored cheater.  Enthusiastically embracing a known cheater.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 02:36:42 pm by sinkspur »

Offline aligncare

When any politician flings mud they can usually expect return fling.

Since Cruz's campaign surrogates threw the first punch in Utah with a low blow personal attack on Trump's family. Someone on Cruz's staff -- not the candidate -- coordinated with a superPAC (despite federal law, they all coordinate with superPACs) so, what did Cruz expect?

Politics ain't beanbag.

Bill Cipher

Since Cruz's campaign surrogates threw the first punch in Utah with a low blow personal attack on Trump's family. Someone on Cruz's staff -- not the candidate -- coordinated with a superPAC (despite federal law, they all coordinate with superPACs) so, what did Cruz expect?

Politics ain't beanbag.

If you have evidence of illegal coordination, take it to the police.  If you don't, then stop casting unsubstantiated aspersions. 

Offline sinkspur

Politics ain't beanbag.

And Trump jumped offside with his Tuesday night tweet which was widely condemned and will drive his unfavorables up.  Smart move, Donald.

Bill Cipher

Wow.  The National Enquirer.  When are the UFOs going to show up?  Perhaps the UFOs gave Cruz some mind control technology that allowed him to control these women.  Maybe they let him borrow one of the UFOs so he could go for Earthlit trysts on the Moon.  Enquiring minds want to know!

:silly:

Offline ABX

Politics ain't beanbag.

The "Big Lie" again. "Cruz's campaign surrogates" had nothing to do with it. It came from Liz Mair's PAC- and she is no Cruz fan either.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
11 Crazy National Enquirer Stories That Turned Out To Be True

Snip...

But the publication has been right about Woods' personal life before. The National Enquirer was the first to report Woods' extramarital affairs back in 2009.

The company's been credible with other big stories, too.

From high-profile love children to shocking divorces, check out National Enquirer stories that actually turned out to be true.

http://www.businessinsider.com/national-enquirer-stories-that-were-true-2013-2?op=1

The Republic is lost.

Offline aligncare

So Donald Trump admitted to cheating on his wife when he was young? Okay. That sounds like someone who's matured and being honest about himself.

But if someone has multiple affairs and keeps it secret, only to come out later in a scandalous news report, that's a hypocrite.

Of, course these allegations may be entirely false. So, like so many of the breathless reporting on Trump that later turns out to be false, we're putting the cart before the horse.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

Politics ain't beanbag.

A known and proven lie, circulated again.

And if politics ain't beanbag, why does Trump get in such a tizzy over every. little. thing?
The Republic is lost.

Offline aligncare

The "Big Lie" again. "Cruz's campaign surrogates" had nothing to do with it. It came from Liz Mair's PAC- and she is no Cruz fan either.

Every politician running for office (someone on his staff) coordinates with superPACs. It's a open secret. Everyone does it and everyone knows that everyone does it. Don't make me laugh.

Online mountaineer

I'm Bat Child, and I endorse this message (whatever it was).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Apparently neither side offers "proof." So people are free to believe or not believe, as they choose.

As John Edwards said, "I did not have children with that woman," until he did.

As Bill Clinton said, "I did not have sex with that woman," until I did.

So you see, protestations by political figures and their supporters are just that; protestations.

I start with the assumption that political figures all lie, cheat, etc. If occasionally one does not, great. But no pedestals, not even for the one from Alberta.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

So Donald Trump admitted to cheating on his wife when he was young? Okay. That sounds like someone who's matured and being honest about himself.

But if someone has multiple affairs and keeps it secret, only to come out later in a scandalous news report, that's a hypocrite.

Of, course these allegations may be entirely false. So, like so many of the breathless reporting on Trump that later turns out to be false, we're putting the cart before the horse.

Always excusing the Donald.  Stockholm Syndrome at its worst.

Offline ABX

Apparently neither side offers "proof." So people are free to believe or not believe, as they choose.

What do you mean neither side offers "proof". Liz Mair admitted this came from her PAC. She even tweeted again this morning about it.

Offline LottieDah

A known and proven lie, circulated again.

And if politics ain't beanbag, why does Trump get in such a tizzy over every. little. thing?
Those supposed Cruz affairs may become a feather in his cap.  It true, those women must have been paid to have sex with Cruz.  There is nothing remotely attractive or debonaire about him.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

As John Edwards said, "I did not have children with that woman," until he did.

As Bill Clinton said, "I did not have sex with that woman," until I did.

So you see, protestations by political figures and their supporters are just that; protestations.

I start with the assumption that political figures all lie, cheat, etc. If occasionally one does not, great. But no pedestals, not even for the one from Alberta.

Or like Herman Cain, where it all proved to be false, but it got him out of the race. Or Sarah Palin, and it kept her from running.

Proof. It's such an illusive thing, like sand thru your fingers. Try pounding it, that might work.
The Republic is lost.

rangerrebew

Offline ABX

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
It's called hypocrisy. 

"Withholding judgment" on a rumored cheater.  Enthusiastically embracing a known cheater.

I said I was going to withhold my COMMENTS - not judgment as you said.

If you're going to quote me, at least be accurate.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline ABX