Author Topic: Ted Cruz at KILL THE GAYS rally  (Read 13532 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Ted Cruz at KILL THE GAYS rally
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2016, 02:31:02 pm »
It helps create this environment of hostility and discord, and I am now wondering if that is the point of the spams.  Just keep stirring it up?

Absolutely.  Everything he says is to stir up anger against anyone who doesn't support Trump, and perpetuate falsehood against ALL of us.

Every thread.  Every post.  Every time.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2016, 02:43:49 pm »
Got it, "guilt by Association" attacks are only valid when they are used by Team Cruz and the rest of the GOPE bots

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2016, 02:50:12 pm »
Got it, "guilt by Association" attacks are only valid when they are used by Team Cruz and the rest of the GOPE bots

Apparently, only the followers of the old Nixon populist Establishment candidate Trump are allowed to refute such claims, Cruz supporters must let them stick to them.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2016, 03:00:18 pm »
Just really really sad.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2016, 03:03:56 pm »
Just really really sad.

Yes, you are.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2016, 03:09:41 pm »
Just really really sad.

It's your constitutional right to play the old church lady, finger wage, tsk tsk, and give the judgy eye, but in terms of argument credibility it doesn't peg the meter far.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If you can't handle it there's always Front Porch Punditry to hang out at. I hear it's a safe space.
The Republic is lost.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2016, 03:12:07 pm »
It's your constitutional right to play the old church lady, finger wage, tsk tsk, and give the judgy eye, but in terms of argument credibility it doesn't peg the meter far.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If you can't handle it there's always Front Porch Punditry to hang out at. I hear it's a safe space.

Is Front Porch a Trump cult?

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2016, 04:06:57 pm »
Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander

Offline aligncare

« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2016, 04:51:55 pm »

Funny how that works. (not really funny, deceptive is closer to the truth)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2016, 05:10:42 pm »
Funny how that works. (not really funny, deceptive is closer to the truth)
Anti-Trump people here dragged out every possible reason to not like him. Like spam. Sinkspur posted 115 times one of his productive days.

I posted the Anti-Gay pastor rant and his introduction of the Senator from Alberta. That video was on Drudge upper right, in red.

When something is negative about Trump, it is "you can't handle the Truth time."

When it is negative about Cruz, it is "how dare you post that stuff. Guilt by association, etc."

Hillary has skilled, experienced operatives in reserve waiting for the general election (James Carville, Lenny Davis, etc.). If you Cruz supporters can't even handle a video like that, you had better quit now. That was mild compared to what will come.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2016, 05:30:12 pm »
Really shame, Cruz could of been a contender but instead decided to be just another spineless GOP Establishment type and after this the GOPE will turn on him

Wingnut

« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2016, 05:58:58 pm »
Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander

Is Trump the goose that lays the golden eggs?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2016, 06:09:54 pm »
Mmm, goose. Perhaps we should focus on ensuring that Hillary's or Bernie's is cooked!

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2016, 06:22:04 pm »
Mmm, goose. Perhaps we should focus on ensuring that Hillary's or Bernie's is cooked!

Now if it were Hil, Burn and Donny that would be a cooked Turduckin feast!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2016, 06:23:24 pm »
Now if it were Hil, Burn and Donny that would be a cooked Turduckin feast!

It would make an interesting graphic.

Wingnut

« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2016, 06:28:54 pm »
It would make an interesting graphic.

Yes...yes it would, but
Even Wingnut won't go there!   :beer:

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2016, 06:31:46 pm »
Wow, just sad

Online mountaineer

« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2016, 06:34:07 pm »
 :chairbang:
I hope we all will do everything in our power to ensure that no Democrat wins the election.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2016, 06:58:47 pm »
:chairbang:
I hope we all will do everything in our power to ensure that no Democrat wins the election.

If Trump is the Republican nominee a democrat getting elected is assured!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #119 on: March 16, 2016, 12:34:07 am »
truth_seeker mused:
"Hillary has skilled, experienced operatives in reserve waiting for the general election..."

I'm a-wonderin' if a few of 'em may be at work right 'ere in this forum!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2016, 12:44:09 am »

I was thinking to myself is this true of me?  Who have I  associated Trump to and why?

When talking of the David Duke endorsement my comments were geared toward the reason that KKK or white nationalist groups would be drawn to Donald Trump.  Its Trumps politics.  These are anti-immigrant anti-Israel anti- minority groups.  Donald Trump is neutral on Israel.  He absolutely would register Muslims.  He has said he is going to deport all illegal immigrants. Rhetoric about rapist, and murderers....etc.  Quotes about not wanting black people to count his money....etc.   My comments were geared toward what Trump does that attracts white nationalist groups.  This isn't guilt by association.  It is Trump.  That's the difference with that one.  Cruz at a religious freedom conference is announced by a worked up preacher.  Not associated.  Hasn't said anything that draws a comparison between the two of them.  He merely was announced as one of the speakers.  I would challenge you to find anything that Cruz himself has said that would lead people to believe he wants gays killed.

Who else did I comment on that was associated to Trump.  Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid, Schumer, Pelosi, Obama............not guilt by association.  He actually has shared their views and still does.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2016, 12:49:58 am »
Quotes about not wanting black people to count his money....

Problem is that there are likely more people who would privately agree with that statement than disagree with it...    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2016, 12:52:45 am »
Problem is that there are likely more people who would privately agree with that statement than disagree with it...    :silly:

Not me.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Wingnut

« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2016, 12:53:49 am »

Yup..the racist base he panders to.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2016, 01:09:17 am »
Yup..the racist base he panders to.

That's what people don't understand about Trump... he gives voice to a lot of people who are fed up with PC...

And it's looking like there are a lot more of them than those who think PC is cool...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan