Author Topic: Ted Cruz at KILL THE GAYS rally  (Read 13531 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Ted Cruz at KILL THE GAYS rally
« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2016, 01:20:43 am »
That's what people don't understand about Trump... he gives voice to a lot of people who are fed up with PC...

And it's looking like there are a lot more of them than those who think PC is cool...

See that's an excellent example.  That is not guilt by association.  It is like mindedness and I guess all of those people are like minded with Trump or mislead.  I think that Trump has been loving lots of people.  In one place he loves these people and in another he loves those.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 01:25:02 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2016, 01:21:58 am »
See that's an excellent example.  That is not guilt by association.  It is like mindedness..

Yeah, but that doesn't mean it is the way that you define it...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2016, 01:25:59 am »

You first!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2016, 01:28:43 am »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #129 on: March 16, 2016, 01:38:10 am »
truth_seeker mused:
"Hillary has skilled, experienced operatives in reserve waiting for the general election..."

I'm a-wonderin' if a few of 'em may be at work right 'ere in this forum!
Probably are.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2016, 01:41:41 am »

How do you define it?

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #131 on: March 16, 2016, 01:44:06 am »
How do you define it?

The point is not how either one of us define it... the point is that reality is often quite different from those insisting on one definition or another...

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #132 on: March 16, 2016, 02:02:29 am »
The point is not how either one of us define it... the point is that reality is often quite different from those insisting on one definition or another...

We are all capable of critical thinking.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #133 on: March 16, 2016, 03:40:04 am »
Yup..the racist base he panders to.

A supposed Conservative playing the race card.

Ain't it grand?
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #134 on: March 16, 2016, 05:16:43 am »

I support Donald Trump.

In 1960s I marched for integration.

In 1970s at Bien Hoa AB Vietnam I organized socials for white and black airmen to "dialogue."

Yeah, I'm your typical racist.

myst, you got to get these folks to tone down the rhetoric. I'm not gonna put up with being called a racist.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #135 on: March 16, 2016, 05:27:09 am »
I support Donald Trump.

In 1970s at Bien Hoa AB Vietnam I organized socials for white and black airmen to "dialogue."

myst, you got to get these folks to tone down the rhetoric. I'm not gonna put up with being called a racist.

I served during 1970 as co-chair of a study panel for race relations, in the US Army in Germany. I frequently point out positions favorable to Hispanics, and the opposite of racism or bigotry. Did one today. Pointed out mixed marriages in my family. Corrected misconceptions about Hispanics in SoCal.

I agree with aligncare. The daily, hourly accusations that Trump supporters are racists and bigots is totally wrong, and should cease completely and immediately.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #136 on: March 16, 2016, 01:36:53 pm »
Yup..the racist base he panders to.

Racism is so broadly defined these days if you are white,that all white people are now racists BECAUSE they are white.

On the other hand,it is now impossible to be a racist if you are brown or black.

Not much hypocrisy on display there,is there?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #137 on: March 16, 2016, 01:37:41 pm »
That's what people don't understand about Trump... he gives voice to a lot of people who are fed up with PC...

And it's looking like there are a lot more of them than those who think PC is cool...

:amen:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #138 on: March 16, 2016, 01:39:33 pm »
We are all capable of critical thinking.

ROFLMAO!

Good one!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #139 on: March 16, 2016, 01:40:49 pm »
I support Donald Trump.

Were there any marriages?

What do you have against brown and yellow airmen? Why were they excluded?

See what  happens when you start playing the reverse race card?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 01:41:50 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2016, 01:43:13 pm »
I served during 1970 as co-chair of a study panel for race relations, in the US Army in Germany.

THAT must have been a barrel of fun.

Who did you piss off?

Bill Cipher

« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2016, 01:49:54 pm »
I support Donald Trump.

Then why would you support a bigot?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2016, 04:59:20 pm »
Were there any marriages?

What do you have against brown and yellow airmen? Why were they excluded?

See what  happens when you start playing the reverse race card?

When I got in-country I saw black and white airmen working together on the flight line and in the shops and repair facilities, and then at the end of their shifts going off into segregated groups -- not hanging out together, not eating at the same lunch tables. It just seemed sad to me, and wrong. Together we were fighting the enemy, and yet we wouldn't talk to each other socially. Something had to be done.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2016, 05:13:20 pm »
THAT must have been a barrel of fun.

Who did you piss off?
The "problem" was mainly black-white as defined by senior leadership. (I think they hoped we would say that thanks to their fine leadership, there was no problem)

We concluded the problem was senior NCOs that were racists, against blacks. (not the answer they wanted)

So senior leadership essentially brushed off our findings, and could then say they had a panel of enlisted conclude a study, blah, blah, blah. I sort of remember a speech by a mid-level general, to wrap up the study panel, etc. 

Offline Paladin

« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2016, 07:51:23 pm »
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #145 on: March 16, 2016, 08:56:39 pm »
When I got in-country I saw black and white airmen working together on the flight line and in the shops and repair facilities, and then at the end of their shifts going off into segregated groups -- not hanging out together, not eating at the same lunch tables. It just seemed sad to me, and wrong. Together we were fighting the enemy, and yet we wouldn't talk to each other socially. Something had to be done.

Maybe both sides just preferred to socialize with their own kind when off duty? What's wrong with that?

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2016, 09:04:57 pm »
Maybe both sides just preferred to socialize with their own kind when off duty? What's wrong with that?

Because whites are not allowed to do that... it's racis...

Offline aligncare

« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2016, 10:11:05 pm »

I understand your point. But here is the reality. When I became close friends with someone there, who happened to be black, that man took a lot of grief from the brothers because of his friendship with me. That was wrong.

Maybe because I was from an urban environment – my classmates in high school were black – I never saw friendships between black and white as a problem. I guess I was just trying to understand why things were as they were.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #148 on: March 16, 2016, 10:36:46 pm »
I understand your point. But here is the reality. When I became close friends with someone there, who happened to be black, that man took a lot of grief from the brothers because of his friendship with me. That was wrong.

Maybe because I was from an urban environment – my classmates in high school were black – I never saw friendships between black and white as a problem. I guess I was just trying to understand why things were as they were.

Things were as they were because blacks are the real racists... not whites...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #149 on: March 16, 2016, 11:45:52 pm »
Things were as they were because blacks are the real racists... not whites...

Blacks can and often are racists, but isn't it racist to ascribe a general characteristic to a group of people based on their race?