Author Topic: Unhinged Donald Trump In New Hampshire: ‘Tell Them To Go **** Themselves’  (Read 2693 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Trump is losing it. His unhinged Twitter tirade was just the early stages of what is developing into a full-blown case of "Dude. Stop." Listen to this total mess from an event last night in New Hampshire.

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/02/05/donald-trump-new-hampshire-tell-go-f/?utm_content=bufferbf599&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Offline flowers

Well...they can go a f themselves.

Offline EdinVA

Admittedly crude but accurate.
I agree with Trump.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Admittedly crude but accurate.
I agree with Trump.
I was going to say: in this environment, this may actually help him GAIN support.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I was going to say: in this environment, this may actually help him GAIN support.

Yes, it just might.

:shrug:

Offline musiclady

A pathetic, but true observation of the total degradation of our current culture......

There are no standards of behavior left, no decency, no self-control if this is 'OK' with Republican voters.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
A pathetic, but true observation of the total degradation of our current culture......

There are no standards of behavior left, no decency, no self-control if this is 'OK' with Republican voters.

Yeah?

Well if things go your way, you'll end up in a barbwire FEMA camp using communal showers.  But at least, nobody will be using the eff word.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

Yeah?

Well if things go your way, you'll end up in a barbwire FEMA camp using communal showers.  But at least, nobody will be using the eff word.

Was that supposed to make sense?  Are you not well, DC??

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online DCPatriot

Was that supposed to make sense?  Are you not well, DC??

I'm just fine.  Thanks for asking.

My point is that...obviously you haven't been paying attention to the Democrats and their media.

In order to be able to stop or change anything, first, you must WIN!

I'm not asking you to check your principles at the door, but at least recognize the situation we're in.

Plug your ears.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

I'm just fine.  Thanks for asking.

My point is that...obviously you haven't been paying attention to the Democrats and their media.

In order to be able to stop or change anything, first, you must WIN!

I'm not asking you to check your principles at the door, but at least recognize the situation we're in.

Plug your ears.   :laugh:

Well, firstly, I HAVE been paying attention to the Democrats/leftists/media.

Secondly, I think Trump has a significantly smaller chance of winning than at least two other candidates.  And I want to WIN.

And thirdly, I wouldn't check my principles at the door, no matter who asked me to, and no matter what situation we are in.

Offline EdinVA

Well, firstly, I HAVE been paying attention to the Democrats/leftists/media.

Secondly, I think Trump has a significantly smaller chance of winning than at least two other candidates.  And I want to WIN.

And thirdly, I wouldn't check my principles at the door, no matter who asked me to, and no matter what situation we are in.

ML, you have to fight the fight you are in, not the one you want to be in.
That is why the GOP has lost the last 2 presidential elections.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

No, they have lost because they've put forward wishy-washy deal makers instead of someone who is willing to stand for his principles.

Online DCPatriot

Thank you, Ed!   :patriot:

Offline MACVSOG68

Yeah?

DC, didn't you and I have this conversation about eight years ago...?  :smokin:
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline musiclady

Why does the 'fight we're in" demand a loss of principles?  This is one thing I don't understand about otherwise reasonable Trump supporters.  You ALL know he doesn't share your principles, nor any that the Republican party has ever stood for.

We haven't lost elections because we haven't been in the fight.  We've lost elections because we put up wimpy candidates who didn't share our principles.

What we need to do NOW is to select someone who actually believes in conservatism and the values we have always stood for.  Not one who is a pretender.

Offline musiclady

No, they have lost because they've put forward wishy-washy deal makers instead of someone who is willing to stand for his principles.

Exactly!  We've selected people who are "malleable."

Online DCPatriot

DC, didn't you and I have this conversation about eight years ago...?  :smokin:

Damn, MAC!   Welcome back, my friend!    :beer:

It's a great week when I can have both Sinkspur and MACVSOG68 back!   

MAC...we have a newish poster that would probably love to share some stories with you.   

« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 09:45:40 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline EdinVA

Why does the 'fight we're in" demand a loss of principles?  This is one thing I don't understand about otherwise reasonable Trump supporters.  You ALL know he doesn't share your principles, nor any that the Republican party has ever stood for.

We haven't lost elections because we haven't been in the fight.  We've lost elections because we put up wimpy candidates who didn't share our principles.

What we need to do NOW is to select someone who actually believes in conservatism and the values we have always stood for.  Not one who is a pretender.

The difficulty with rigid principles is that they are useless unless your opponent understands them.
If you are expecting Rubio/Cruz to do battle with the left with their ivy league, bible beating approach to problem solving, then you will lose.
The second the argument against abortion becomes the bible, you lose.
The second the argument against farm subsidies or other freebies becomes a tangled web of economic double talk, you lose.

Online DCPatriot

He's not a "pretender".  Just as he's tapped into the Conservative base for supporters, he's tapped into moderates, independents and registered Democrats.

He's the ONLY viable candidate that can claim that.  Police unions across the country say "He always been there for us.  Trump's our guy!"

They say JFK used the 'eff' word in virtually every conversation he had...on the phone or in person.  Didn't matter.  So did Lyndon B. Johnson.

Trump used it...whispered "eff"...IOW, didn't say it...to convey the anger we should all have against companies that fled to places like Mexico.

The 'fine print' of his speech indicates that he's going to penalize/tax the hell out of Mexican-based companies that need/want to sell their products in the USA.  That would automatically make it cheaper to make their product here.  Workers...here!

Offline MACVSOG68

Damn, MAC!   Welcome back, my friend!    :beer:

It's a great week when I can have both Sinkspur and MACVSOG68 back!   

MAC...we have a newish poster that would probably love to share some stories with you.

Thank you my friend.   :beer: :patriot:  Heck I'll swap a lie or two with anyone.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline mountaineer

Wow, the ends justify the means and if you don't agree, then go *$&# yourself.
Heaven help us.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Lando Lincoln

Heck I'll swap a lie or two with anyone.

MAC, MAC, MAC... they are (slight) embellishments.

At most.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

Heaven help us.

No different than, "We've got to punish our enemies and reward our friends!"

Meh!   Worked for the Kenyan.  :whistle:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The difficulty with rigid principles is that they are useless unless your opponent understands them.
If you are expecting Rubio/Cruz to do battle with the left with their ivy league, bible beating approach to problem solving, then you will lose.
The second the argument against abortion becomes the bible, you lose.
The second the argument against farm subsidies or other freebies becomes a tangled web of economic double talk, you lose.

I think I see what the problem is.  "Rigid" is a pejorative that I wouldn't use to describe fundamental, integral principles.  Nor are they dependent on who is examining them.  They just are.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Heaven help us.

I think you summed it up better than I did.