Author Topic: Must Watch! German Woman Beats Muslim Harassing Women in the Street  (Read 1661 times)

rangerrebew

Must Watch! German Woman Beats Muslim Harassing Women in the Street

Following the violent sexual assaults in Germany on New Year's Eve, we've heard countless tales from the victims of the attacks at the hands of Muslim men. Well, at least in one instance, one German woman took the fight to the Muslim man, and she didn't ask permission.

The unnamed woman was caught on video as the Muslim man was harassing women in the streets of Germany.

She beat him mercilessly with her pocketbook, demonstrating that these men are not really men at all, but cowards and effeminate pansies.

It seems as if the German people are beginning to recognize that their elected officials are not going to help them, by calling for tolerance towards Muslim criminals, in this crisis and are taking matters into their own hands.

Though Germany has sold out of pepper spray, at least one young woman has been charged for defending herself against a Muslim attacker by using pepper spray! The sex crimes of Muslims in Germany are reaching astronomical proportions. Of course, if Germans had not allowed themselves to continue to be bombarded with Nazi-like gun control measures, things might be quite a bit different.

The German media has been complicit in all of this. As we reported in October, the media has engaged in a coverup of Islamic gangs who have been plundering German churches and schools and raping both women and children.

It's time the people turned to Christ, in the manner that Heidi Mund has, and begin dealing lawfully with the lawless antichrists that are invading the homeland of the Protestant Reformation!

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2016/01/must-watch-german-woman-beats-muslim-harassing-women-in-the-street/#CX4GvibVmjq0Ikxw.99

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Re: Must Watch! German Woman Beats Muslim Harassing Women in the Street
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 04:31:25 pm »
LOL I had a flashback to the [really] old Rowan and Martin Laugh-in skit with Ruth Buzzi.  This woman looked just like that, down to the headscarf and the giant handbag wailing on this guy...knocked him to the ground at least 3 times that you could see.

If my wife hit anyone with hers, she'd drive him right into the ground like a hammer driving a nail, thing weighs a ton...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 04:32:05 pm by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 04:47:17 pm »
She chased down the street beating him...  :silly:

Good for her..

Offline Paladin

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 04:53:30 pm »
I imagine this video will be Exhibit A at her hate crime trial.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 04:55:21 pm »
Funny thing about that. I get youtube videos posted to my facebook of Europeans beating the crap out of the Muslims. I mean, they beat them bloody. I cannot post them here, even though I have tried, because youtube has them marked as special access.

There are gangs of masked Germans and Sweds who go out at night looking Muslim gangs on the street. And when they find them it is not pretty.

I know the media is giving us the idea that the Muslims are running unhindered all over Europe. The governments of these countries will do nothing to stop Muslim crime. However, the 'people' are fighting back. Eventually, a Muslim will be afraid to walk alone anywhere in Europe. Muslims are now, and this is new, not allowed into many places all over Europe. They are banned from restaurants and shows.

It is a strange contradiction. The European governments wanted the Muslims for purely political reasons. They thought it would consolidate their power. The unintended consequence of this policy is that it has caused the people to have no trust and to therefore no respect for government policy. They are simply saying, We don't care what you say is legal or not legal. We are defending our lives here!

So, in an effort to consolidate power, the governments are achieving the opposite of that. Instead of gaining more power, many of these administrations are facing revolt and overthrow. And that is as it should be.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 04:56:44 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2016, 05:00:17 pm »
That's great!  That's exactly the kind of thing that might actually change some hearts and minds.  As in, "it's not a good idea to harass women, at least openly", and "maybe I don't want to live here if they treat me like that".

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2016, 05:07:35 pm »
However, the 'people' are fighting back

We have no choice.  The governments are not doing their job.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2016, 05:18:56 pm »
We have no choice.  The governments are not doing their job.

Exactly right. Trump is our, America's version of what is happening in Europe. Governments get out of control and then they get crazy. When that happens, it is time for a new government.

This same scenario has happened thousands of times before, all throughout history.

When governments become 'separated' from the people they govern, only bad things come from that historically. And no government in the world is more separated from the people that they 'rule over', than is Washington D.C.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 05:19:23 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.