Author Topic: Huckabee Attacks Christians Who Don't Endorse Him  (Read 597 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Huckabee Attacks Christians Who Don't Endorse Him
« on: January 08, 2016, 03:24:23 am »
Huckabee: Evangelical leaders who didn’t endorse me are afraid I’ll hurt their fundraising by solving America’s problems

Via BuzzFeed, I’m trying to think of another case where a member of a movement as prominent as Huckabee is among politically active evangelicals has turned around and basically accused the rest of the movement of being money-grubbing frauds. Because that’s what he’s doing here, no? Listen to the clip and tell me I’m wrong. Six weeks ago, this guy was desperately seeking the support of many of the same Christian conservative leaders, most notably Bob Vander Plaats, who endorsed him in 2008. But it hasn’t gone his way; a coalition of influential evangelicals decided at a meeting in early December to back Ted Cruz. Huckabee was bitterly disappointed but the political calculation was straightforward. Huck had his chance in 2008 and proved incapable of winning despite facing a weaker field. Cruz is younger, better organized, has raised funds far more ably than Huck, and can unite evangelicals with small-government conservatives in a way that Huckabee simply couldn’t. And evangelical leaders were resolved this time to try to maximize social conservatives’ leverage by uniting behind one candidate rather than have everyone go their own way and dilute the movement’s power. It was tough luck for Huck, but it made sense.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/01/07/huckabee-evangelical-leaders-who-didnt-endorse-me-are-afraid-ill-hurt-their-fundraising-by-solving-americas-problems/

HAPPY2BME

Re: Huckabee Attacks Christians Who Don't Endorse Him
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 07:14:03 pm »
The devil just loves mixing 'religion' with 'politics.'

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 07:44:49 pm »
Huckabee was one of the main reasons I stopped watching Fox years ago.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 07:50:26 pm »
Huckabee was one of the main reasons I stopped watching Fox years ago.

=========================================

As governor of Arkansas, Mike did make history though.

He made Arkansas 'THE DESTINATION' for illegal aliens from Mexico, mainly to work in Don Tyson's chicken plants.

He went so far as to proved the Mexican government with a Mexican Consulate in Little Rock for the sole purpose of providing Green Cards to the illegal aliens Tyson employed (and still does) in their chicken plants.

He provide the building (state-owned) for the grand total of $1 a year.

Ain't that mighty 'Christian' of him?

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 08:14:35 pm »

He made Arkansas 'THE DESTINATION' for illegal aliens from Mexico, mainly to work in Don Tyson's chicken plants.

He went so far as to proved the Mexican government with a Mexican Consulate in Little Rock for the sole purpose of providing Green Cards to the illegal aliens Tyson employed (and still does) in their chicken plants.

Wasn't Tyson a huge Bill Clinton supporter too?

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 01:23:01 am »
Wasn't Tyson a huge Bill Clinton supporter too?

===================================

Yes, and a key player of the AR Mafia syndicate who was an early and heavy money contributor to Bill Clinton for that reason - Clinton covered his ar$e as he pocketed money hand over fist from the cheap illegal alien labor from Mexico.

Huckleberry didn't let the void go to waste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BxJBUswOcQ&feature=player_embedded
Rep. Joyce Elliott, D-Little Rock, said she had already planned to file a bill granting instate status to the children of immigrants who live in Arkansas and have applied to state universities. "It’s nice to know we will have an ally in the governor’s office." (Arkansas Democrat-Gazette 1/12/05)
Huckabee calling those of us in Arkansas who opposed illegal immigration racists was par for the course.
He went so far as to suggest that a Republican legislator wasn't a good Christian for proposing a bill to prohibit spending taxpayer money to give illegal aliens benefits, saying that he drank a different kind of "Jesus juice".

Here's a link to the original bill.
ftp://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/bills/2005/public/HB1525/HB1525-020920051453.pdf

Huckabee's Mexican Connection caught in more shenanigans

« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 01:26:53 am by HAPPY2BME »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2016, 03:49:23 am »

On I30 South of Little Rock (and I suspect other places in the State as well), there are two very large migrant worker camps set up by the State. For about 3 years, I would work a week in my Little Rock office each month and would drive past them on the way up there and back. Many times the places were full of buses loading and unloading people. I suspect most were for the poultry farms but also there were a lot of cotton farms in that part of the State. They were not only welcoming them, they were housing and transporting them.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2016, 05:42:36 am »
On I30 South of Little Rock (and I suspect other places in the State as well), there are two very large migrant worker camps set up by the State. For about 3 years, I would work a week in my Little Rock office each month and would drive past them on the way up there and back. Many times the places were full of buses loading and unloading people. I suspect most were for the poultry farms but also there were a lot of cotton farms in that part of the State. They were not only welcoming them, they were housing and transporting them.

========================================

You must ask yourself who is profiting (across the entire nation, in every state) from this.  Is it the (abused) illegal alien from Mexico who is pouring out his sweat for his employers, or the employers who are making huge profits (from paying lower wages) from the Mexicans?

I don't for one second blame Mexicans for coming here to work, if they are here legally.  I would do the same if I were in their shoes.

I'll give you the answer in three words:

Chamber of Commerce