Author Topic: Ted Cruz isn't just surging — he's winning  (Read 5997 times)

Offline Carling

Re: Ted Cruz isn't just surging — he's winning
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2015, 07:44:39 pm »
WAIT a minute...................... I thought Rubio was now officially a "GOPe."..........   

How, exactly, is he an "old, rich white guy?"

I was talking about sink bragging that he pays more in taxes than I receive in salary each year.

Rubio is a younger Hispanic man "of" the GOPe.  The GOPe is "for" rich old white guys like sink.  Sorry for the confusion. 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 07:45:22 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2015, 07:54:45 pm »
I was talking about sink bragging that he pays more in taxes than I receive in salary each year.

Rubio is a younger Hispanic man "of" the GOPe.  The GOPe is "for" rich old white guys like sink.  Sorry for the confusion.

I live in your head rent free.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2015, 07:56:59 pm »
I live in your head rent free.

My friend...you apparently have a 'tenant' in yours too...who hasn't paid you a dime...going on six-seven months now.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2015, 08:04:16 pm »

No problem.

(Though I'm not sure about your categorization of Rubio as "of" the GOPe).
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 08:10:55 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2015, 08:09:05 pm »
My friend...you apparently have a 'tenant' in yours too...who hasn't paid you a dime...going on six-seven months now.   :laugh:

Yes, but only a little while longer.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2015, 08:28:55 pm »
Yes, but only a little while longer.

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2015, 08:32:21 pm »
Rubio is definitely part of the establishment.  He has mismanaged his finances is why he isn't exactly rich and depending on which research data you look at and for what purpose, Hispanics are many times now considered white....just saying.  I would still vote for him over Hillary.
Maybe Cubans are considered "white" in Florida, but in California, where most "Hispanics" are of Mexican ancestry, they self-identify in a category that is NOT "white." Probably Latino would be the most common, but by no means universal.

I do know that "Hispanic" is not a race. But it is an identification, none the less because it means something to the person. In my own mind I consider them to be generally  a mixture of European (mainly but not exclusively Spanish) and native north American Indians.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln