Author Topic: Transgender girl says she is rejected by straight guys for 'having male parts'  (Read 1725 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Transgender girl says she is rejected by straight guys for 'having male parts'

Transgender teens Claire, Devon, Arin and Katie have set out to expose the harsh reality of modern, teen relationships.

Appearing in a new BBC Three documentary, Young, Trans and Looking for Love, they let viewers see a glimpse of their lives as they struggle to find love.

The doc shows the moment Claire, from Virginia, meets a guy that she likes, only to be rejected by him as soon as he finds out she was born a boy.

more at: http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/transgender-girl-says-rejected-straight-6857022

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Who didn't see this coming?    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
The weirdness never ends
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline raml

For heavens sake why are there people who want to see this kind of trash because of them junk gets put on tv. I don't know how parents can keep their kids from all this trash without watching them 24/7. I am very careful what I let my grandkids watch. I know all the queers want this stuff thrown at us to get us use to it but I never will and I pray my grandkids brains don't get to trashed with this stuff because it is wrong. They are mentally ill when they try to be other than what they were born to be and it is as simple as that. They can try to pass this crap as normal but it isn't and deep down everyone knows it.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Time to sue these boys for 14th amendment violations of discrimination and unequal treatment. It worked for the gays against the cake bakers so why not.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline flowers

How the hell is this tran a girl if it still has a penis??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline Right_in_Virginia

How the hell is this tran a girl if it still has a penis????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That's a good question for Bruce Jenner.   :whistle:

Offline flowers

That's a good question for Bruce Jenner.   :whistle:
he is just a cross dresser.