Author Topic: Donald Trump's Liberal Stripes Are Starting To Show  (Read 717 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Donald Trump's Liberal Stripes Are Starting To Show
« on: November 06, 2015, 03:39:06 am »
As Donald Trump's poll numbers have faltered, his rhetoric, if you can believe it, has heated up. Except now he's starting to attack his Republican opponents from the left.

'They're gonna cut Social Security. They're gonna cut Medicare. They're gonna cut Medicaid. I'm the one saying I'm not gonna do that."

"They're attacking Social Security — the Republicans — they're attacking Medicare and Medicaid."

"Ben Carson wants to knock out Medicare. He wants to abolish Medicare." Paul Ryan is "so anti-Medicare/Medicaid/Social Security."

No, that's not Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders bashing Republicans for offering much-needed entitlement reform plans. The favorite candidate of many conservatives — Donald Trump — uttered them, and with increased frequency as his poll numbers started to slip.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/110515-779430-donald-trump-starts-attacking-republicans-from-the-left.htm#ixzz3qgAXTU3b
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Donald Trump's Liberal Stripes Are Starting To Show
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 03:42:34 am »
What else should one expect from a democrat?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 07:37:14 am »
Will it matter to "real" conservatives?

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 11:48:20 am »

Just an observation...Trump tends to repeat what he says right after he says it and it is starting to really become annoying and indicates he's at a loss to say something of substance afterwards. His command of the English language is something to be desired..."gonna".  How about using the word "going" Donald?  He's calling out "Republicans" ... last time I checked he was running under the "Republican" umbrella.

I have stated in the past that he has brought about some positives to the GOP in as much as having people tune into the debates.  He brought focus to immigration and sanctuary cities; that we his "in". He has kept the MSM from attacking our conservative candidates and certainly he has kept Bush from gaining in the polls.

For me, Donald's welcome as a Republican is just about over! 
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 12:01:29 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 11:48:33 am »
Unfortunately, no. The same "real" conservatives who harp on government overspending don't want to lay a finger on those programs because most of them directly benefit from them.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024