Author Topic: Cheyenne Tribe Member Not Crazy About Syrians Invading America  (Read 297 times)

rangerrebew

Cheyenne Tribe Member Not Crazy About Syrians Invading America
« on: October 20, 2015, 02:30:05 pm »
Cheyenne Tribe Member Not Crazy About Syrians Invading America
"I feel bombarded, because they're going to come from all over. Not just Syria, but all over."
October 20, 2015

The US News and World Report decided to assign someone to do a condescending report on how non-lefty Americans are reacting to the prospect of a whole bunch of Syrian Muslims showing up.

The story is titled "Syrian Refugees and the Wild West". By the Wild West, they mean Rapid City South Dakota. Our intrepid reporter travels all the way from Washington D.C. to this hideous terrifying "Wild West" where bandits ride into town and shoot it out with the sheriff every 5 minutes and human life is cheap. No wait, that's Obama's hometown.

But Rapid City is a terrifying place, we are told, where there's a statue of Ronald Reagan and "both ends of the radio dial are dominated by conservative call-in shows encouraging the belief that President Barack Obama is not a true Christian, that he actively wants to remove citizens' guns and that he and his fellow partisans are willing to let immigrants enter the country illegally in return for voting Democrat."

Crazy stuff. We all know that Obama is a devout Christians who loves guns and in no way deports immigrants likely to vote conservative while throwing open the door for those likely to vote for the left. You would have to follow recent events or something equally "Wild West" to come to that conclusion.

Anyway, nobody really seems all that enthusiastic in the "Wild West" about a bunch of Syrian Muslims showing up. Except one hairdresser who is more worried about "Christian extremists". And one man has this to say...

"If you let them in, they're all going to come running in, and I feel very uncomfortable. That's my opinion, because I'm Native American," begins George Whiteman, a Rapid City native and member of the Northern Cheyenne Tribe. "I feel bombarded, because they're going to come from all over. Not just Syria, but all over."

As they have in Europe.

That's it for the terrifying Wild West where members of the Northern Cheyenne Tribe seem to know the issue better than National Security Correspondents from D.C. for the US News and World Report.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260510/cheyenne-tribe-member-not-crazy-about-syrians
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 02:30:56 pm by rangerrebew »