Author Topic: Arabs Who Spat At, Kicked Terror Victim to be Prosecuted  (Read 534 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Arabs Who Spat At, Kicked Terror Victim to be Prosecuted
« on: October 05, 2015, 11:53:41 pm »
Arabs Who Spat At, Kicked Terror Victim to be Prosecuted

Arab passersby laughed at, kicked, and hit Adelle Banita-Bennett, as she ran for her life with stab wounds, and as her husband lay dead.

Thanks to near-complete video camera coverage in Jerusalem's Old City, the identities of Arabs who mocked, kicked, and hit Adelle Banita-Bennett as she staggered through the streets of Jerusalem's Old City are known, and they will be prosecuted, Israeli officials said.

A Channel 2 report Monday night said the identities of the Arabs who thought that Banita-Bennett's life-threatening injuries were “funny” will be brought to trial for incitement, failing to offer assistance, and acting as accomplices in an attempted murder.

On Sunday afternoon, the Adelle Banita-Bennett, widow of Aharon Banita-Bennett, who herself was seriously injured in the stabbing attack Saturday night in the stabbing attack in the Old City of Jerusalem, awakened from the sedation she had been placed under in order to enable doctors to treat her.

Among the first people she spoke to was Ashkenazic Chief Rabbi David Lau, whom she told in detail about the attack.

The widow told Rabbi Lau how she attempted to escape from the terrorist after the stabbing began. “I ran for dozens of meters with a knife in my shoulder, bleeding. Arabs in the area who saw this horrible scene clapped and laughed, and told that they hoped for my quick death. I felt I was about to faint,” she said.

more at:       http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/201441#.VhDf0-yqooI

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Arabs Who Spat At, Kicked Terror Victim to be Prosecuted
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 11:55:30 pm »
And immediately after being found guilty of participating in any assaults on the woman, they should be lined up against the wall and shot. 

Put THAT on effing YouTube.

it's called "fighting terror with TERROR"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 12:47:07 am »
And immediately after being found guilty of participating in any assaults on the woman, they should be lined up against the wall and shot. 

:thumbsup:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 01:18:40 am »

No, my friend. Their terrors are not yours and that would not cause terror.

Find the three or four worst. The ones shown most clearly on the videos. Leave them alone completely and be obvious about it. Prosecute the rest. Let internal suspicion do the work for you. Maybe assist things along slightly with the odd disappearance.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 01:27:05 am »
No, my friend. Their terrors are not yours and that would not cause terror.

Find the three or four worst. The ones shown most clearly on the videos. Leave them alone completely and be obvious about it. Prosecute the rest. Let internal suspicion do the work for you. Maybe assist things along slightly with the odd disappearance.

I like the way you think.

:smokin:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!