Author Topic: Clinton Campaign On “Suicide Watch”...DC Whispers  (Read 1196 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton Campaign On “Suicide Watch”...DC Whispers
« on: September 28, 2015, 06:00:53 pm »
http://dcwhispers.com/clinton-campaign-on-suicide-watch/

Clinton Campaign On “Suicide Watch”
Posted on September 28, 2015 by DCWhispers   

So says Washington Times editorial page. While the sentiment will surely cause supporters of Mrs. Clinton to clench their teeth and cry foul, it is a view being increasingly held by powerful figures within the Obama government and their big donor DNC counterparts.

Hillary is in very serious trouble.

Allegedly, the ONLY thing now keeping Mrs. Clinton’s White House hopes alive is the interference being run (somewhat halfheartedly) on her behalf by the Obama White House regarding the ongoing FBI investigation into Clinton’s private server and missing/not missing emails.

That interference is not so concerned with protecting Mrs. Clinton so much as protecting Barack Obama and his administration from any potential complicity in the wrong-doing that is slowly unfolding around Hillary Clinton’s time as Secretary of State. Thus the very slow drip of the scandal – each drip given to the media has first been scrubbed by Obama operatives inside of the Department of Justice.

Hillary Clinton knows her own political life exists at the sole discretion of Valerie Jarrett and Jarrett’s direct influence over newly-appointed Attorney General, Loretta Lynch and Lynch’s subsequent influence over FBI Director James Comey, himself appointed just last year and who has strong ties to Bridgewater Associates – among the world’s largest global hedge fund groups. It’s billionaire founder, Ray Dalio just attended a White House dinner last night in honor of Chinese President, Xi Jinping.

And over the weekend as Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett dined with world leaders and billionaire power brokers, a word-association was being whispered far more frequently than before regarding Mrs. Clinton:

Indictment.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 06:01:24 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Clinton Campaign On “Suicide Watch”...DC Whispers
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 11:51:51 pm »
I so, so badly want to see a Clinton perp-walk.  I usually detest those macabre parades, but in this case it is well, well earned.

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 12:29:29 am »
I so, so badly want to see a Clinton perp-walk.  I usually detest those macabre parades, but in this case it is well, well earned.
At this point the mere fact she doesn't get the nomination will be a huge victory. I would so enjoy that for many days. Then I would want the perp-walk.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 12:43:31 am »
At this point the mere fact she doesn't get the nomination will be a huge victory. I would so enjoy that for many days. Then I would want the perp-walk. 

Ditto!! 

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 02:49:11 am »

I dunno.  I think it would be better to go up against a nominee with so much self-inflicted damage already than to go up against whomever would replace her.  In particular, I would really rather not go up against Bitch Warren right now.  She would have very few injuries at this point and would both pick up Clinton's supporters and siphon off a lot of Sanders' supporters.  I absolutely do not want the next president to be a female version of Obama.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 03:40:30 am »

But I'm sure you know that it's never going to happen under the current administration!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 03:43:51 pm »

I dunno.  I think it would be better to go up against a nominee with so much self-inflicted damage already than to go up against whomever would replace her.  In particular, I would really rather not go up against Bitch Warren right now.  She would have very few injuries at this point and would both pick up Clinton's supporters and siphon off a lot of Sanders' supporters.  I absolutely do not want the next president to be a female version of Obama.
You have a good point.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 03:44:34 pm by flowers »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2015, 04:00:52 pm »

I believe she would be a strong opponent. She has demographics moving in their direction, for example.

Most on the right are in denial about demographics.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln