Author Topic: Pelosi: I Don't Know If I'll Miss Boehner  (Read 365 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: I Don't Know If I'll Miss Boehner
« on: September 27, 2015, 05:12:03 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/nancy-pelosi-not-missing-boehner/2015/09/27/id/693523/

Sunday, 27 Sep 2015 08:58 AM

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi says she doesn't know yet whether she'll miss departing House Speaker John Boehner.

Pelosi was asked in an interview airing Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" about her opinion of the Republican who took over her old job after Democrats lost control of the House of Representatives in 2011.

Pelosi responded in a halting, rambling answer than sounded more like she didn't want to answer at all. In the end, she told host Jake Tapper: It depends.

"I've heard you speak glowingly of him. I've heard you express disappointment, as well. Are you going to miss him?" Tapper asked.

Pelosi responded: Well, I am – know one thing. I respect my colleagues. I respect the people who send them here. I respect the fact that their caucus elected them to a leadership position. John Boehner is a very fine person. He had his glorious moment with the pope coming this week. He's a devout Catholic. He's a person we can agree to disagree without being negative about each other, but yes, I don't know if I'll miss him, but here one day ... We just work. We just work. We barely have time for our close friends, people … and some of our close friends are across the aisle. But, depends what comes next."

Boehner, embattled by conservatives who have been trying to remove him from top job for more than a year, announced Friday he will be retiring from Congress on October 30.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Re: Pelosi: I Don't Know If I'll Miss Boehner
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 05:40:06 pm »
 :silly:  GOPe desperately want the approval of the likes of Pelosi. Doesn't sound to me as she approved of him much.

Online libertybele

Re: Pelosi: I Don't Know If I'll Miss Boehner
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 01:08:45 am »
...hmm...Pelosi won't miss him until a true conservative takes his place.  We can only hope.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.