Author Topic: Rosie O’Donnell Wants To Smear Her Period Blood In People’s Faces  (Read 1704 times)

rangerrebew

Rosie O’Donnell Wants To Smear Her Period Blood In People’s Faces

Brian Anderson 
August 14, 2015

Rosie O’Donnell is gross. Whether it be her picking her toes on The View or just her general appearance and disposition she is unpleasant to all five senses. Give the pseudo-comedian some credit though; rather than rest on her laurels, she is constantly pushing the envelope to make herself even more disgusting. Like for instance today she said she wants to smear her period blood in some people’s faces.

CBS reports that O’Donnell sat down for a radio interview with Jenny Hutt. The CBS account of the conversation is kind of confusing, but as far as I can tell the two women were talking about menstruation. They discussed the woman who ran a marathon while on her period and without wearing a tampon as well as Donald Trump’s remarks about FOX’s Megyn Kelly that some people took to being related to menstruation.

I guess O’Donnell was upset that people don’t recognize how empowering it is for a woman to run a marathon with blood soaking through the crotch of her clothing so she said this:

“I’d like to take my period blood that I no longer have and write, ‘You’re all a**holes.’ I’d like to smear it all over some people’s faces.”

We should all be thankful that O’Donnell has hit menopause and can’t carry out her vomit-inducing plan. Still, what kind of person says something like this? Is this supposed to be a powerful feminist moment where O’Donnell fancies herself as the lesbian Rosa Parks by smearing period blood in the faces of her sexist oppressors? Probably so.

O’Donnell also says that the woman who ran the marathon without a tampon did so to say, “F*ck you bleep?!”

Presumably this straw man “bleep” is all men, and more specifically, the men who have rejected O’Donnell throughout her life.

I find it kind of funny (Hey what do you know? Rosie O’Donnell is finally funny.) that she is making menstruation a symbol of her female empowerment. O’Donnell is a lesbian and has rejected her biology. She has said no to her basic human reproduction system. She chose a path that abandons her womanhood.

Ignoring her contradiction, O’Donnell concluded that anyone guilty of being grossed out by a public display of period blood is a misogynist and that the episode points to a system set up to oppress women:

“Bigger than any specific people, there is a war on women that is happening in this country. Women fought for equality in this country, and right now, politically, it’s being taken away from us,” said O’Donnell.

Oh yeah? In what way? How are women’s rights being taken away? How are they losing their equal standing in our society? Of course O’Donnell doesn’t offer any evidence or specifics because she’s completely full of shit.

As messed up as this radio interview was, CBS managed to win the race to the bottom by closing their coverage with this:

Tell us: Do you agree with O’Donnell?

Really? CBS wants to know if readers think O’Donnell should smear her period blood in people’s faces? I’m sensing a Pulitzer Prize for journalism here.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/rosie-odonnell-wants-to-smear-her-period-blood-in-peoples-faces
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 11:30:33 am by rangerrebew »

Offline EdinVA

Re: Rosie O’Donnell Wants To Smear Her Period Blood In People’s Faces
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 12:05:08 pm »
So, was Trump right?
Was Kelly defending odonnell?

bkepley

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 12:14:12 pm »
So, was Trump right?
Was Kelly defending odonnell?

Trump was right about O'Donnell but was wrong when he claimed it was only O'Donnell.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 01:12:21 pm »
O'Donnell is the poster 'thing' for modern American liberalism. She is everything liberalism is. She is first and foremost angry, fascistic, and is a deeply unhappy person,  which are the most common traits of liberalism.

Also, she behaves with absolutely no class and without even the most basic concept of manners or even common civility. And she speaks in the most vile and crude terms possible including in front of  childeren, which is also what liberals are known to do.

But more than all that, she is extremely unintelligent and unaccomplished, which is arguably most important of all, e.g., "Fire cannot melt steel!".

Yes. Rosie has it all. She is the culmination of all that American liberalism has become. If you want to understand modern American liberalism, all you need do is to study Rosie O'Donnell, listen to the things she says, watch how she acts. O'Donnell is liberalism incarnate.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 01:13:32 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2015, 02:08:49 pm »
This IS the Onion, isn't it?   [/s]
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2015, 03:01:28 pm »
This is the only way that no-talents like Rosie can get any attention.  They have to constantly be pushing the envelope.  Her blood comment can only come from a dark psyche void of any compassion and engulfed in pure hatred.  It's pretty obvious that the person Rosie hates the most...is herself. 

Early in her career, I thought she was kind of funny,  But you could hear it in her voice.  Hurt.  She obviously had a painful childhood that has warped her beyond repair.  I have several friends that are gay, without exception they had painful childhoods - usually coming from the absence of a parent in their lives.  The gays I know have expressed this hurt mostly in creative ways - most of them are artistic.  But some of them - like Rosie - express their pain in hate-filled hurt. 

I would normally pity someone like Rosie O-Donnell, but when you see her and hear her, you can only be filled with disgust.  Trump was right about her.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2015, 04:16:37 pm »
The same way chimpanzees throw their own feces.

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2015, 04:35:38 pm »
Too bad O’Donnell's parents didn't get an abortion
and anybody who tries to smear blood in my face will get a 45 acp lobotomy
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2015, 04:48:28 pm »
This is the only way that no-talents like Rosie can get any attention.  They have to constantly be pushing the envelope.  Her blood comment can only come from a dark psyche void of any compassion and engulfed in pure hatred.  It's pretty obvious that the person Rosie hates the most...is herself. 

Early in her career, I thought she was kind of funny,  But you could hear it in her voice.  Hurt.  She obviously had a painful childhood that has warped her beyond repair.  I have several friends that are gay, without exception they had painful childhoods - usually coming from the absence of a parent in their lives.  The gays I know have expressed this hurt mostly in creative ways - most of them are artistic.  But some of them - like Rosie - express their pain in hate-filled hurt. 

I would normally pity someone like Rosie O-Donnell, but when you see her and hear her, you can only be filled with disgust.  Trump was right about her.

Wow.  You really, REALLY nailed it here, alice......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.