Author Topic: Three more women accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault  (Read 684 times)

Offline flowers

Three more women accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault
« on: August 13, 2015, 04:59:43 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/08/13/three-more-women-accuse-bill-cosby-sexual-assault/?intcmp=latestnews

The list of women accusing comedian and actor Bill Cosby of sexual assault grew by three Wednesday, as two actresses and a former airline stewardess made their allegations public.

One of the women, Eden Tirl, claimed that she was assaulted by Cosby when she was locked in a dressing room during a taping of "The Cosby Show" in 1989. she also claimed that Cosby repeatedly harassed her on the set of the highly-rated show, grabbing and hugging her in an intimidating manner on and around the set.

The accusations by the other two women date from the 1970s. One of the women, former actress Linda Ridgeway Whitedeer, claimed Cosby assaulted her in an office in 1971 while she was waiting for a casting interview and forced her to perform oral sex on him.

"His attack was fast with surgical precision and surprise on his side," Whitedeer said. "I felt Cosby's left hand gently grab my long hair behind my head, his giant frame blocked the door."

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Three more women accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 05:02:46 pm »
Cosby's reputation is ruined. He obviously committed all or most of these things.

Suffice it to say that even if he is never tried or convicted, he will be shelling out big bucks for the rest of his days.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 05:27:31 pm »
I didn't believe them at first. Now I do.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 05:33:32 pm »
If these things were true, they why have they not gotten lawyers and sued his pants off? pun intended... :)
I really don't know what to think about this..

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 06:16:50 pm »
If these things were true, they why have they not gotten lawyers and sued his pants off? pun intended... :)
Some say it is because he was at one point in his career a huge star and they were afraid to say anything. I have been following most of this story because KFI640am on John and Ken cover it. I forget though why they started to accuse him now.

Some think it is because just after he said something not nice about obama, then these women started to show up. Their lawyer is Gloria Allred.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 12:52:23 am »
This is getting comical.

We may never know the full extent of Cosby's actions. But let's be frank: if not for that Pound Cake Speech, no one would care.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 03:39:56 am »

Laches, the civil version of Statute of Limitations. Absent certain circumstances, you don't have forever to file a lawsuit.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee