Author Topic: Hillary Meets #BlackLivesMatters, Says White Racism is Hopeless  (Read 527 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Meets #BlackLivesMatters, Says White Racism is Hopeless

“She was intentional about meeting us."

August 12, 2015

Daniel Greenfield

Supporting evidence for the theory that #BlackLivesMatters was stalking Bernie Sanders campaign appearances to help Hillary Clinton came with today's pre-arranged meeting between Hillary and members of the racist hate group.

“What we got was a Hillary Clinton who was willing to delve into the issues given her platform constraints, but she was not willing to take responsibility for or give much voice to the anti-blackness current. She validated some of the points that we offered, but she didn’t offer many of her own,” said Julius Jones of Worcester, Mass. “She was intentional about meeting us. She got something out of the meeting, that much is certain."

Obviously not an English lesson.

But the meeting did show that while Bernie Sanders can't seem to keep racist thugs from seizing his microphone, Hillary has paranoid security and good contacts. Whether or not the Clinton campaign is siccing the racist BLM hate group on Bernie Sanders is still being debated in lefty circles.

The whole thing seems to have been routed through the Gawkerized New Republic which has gone from being an intellectual magazine to a burning heap of social justice warrior garbage memes.

Clinton, according to Jones, felt as if the system would be more easily changed structurally, through policy change–rather than tackling anti-blackness in white people through widespread cultural change. "She said that she didn't feel that you were going to be able to change hearts; that you can change systems, and then maybe you can change hearts.”

"The place we ended up arriving with her, in part, was a personal discussion about what we think would work,” said Julius Jones, founder of the Black Lives Matter chapter in Worcester, Massachusetts, and one of the activists who attended the meeting. "For her, she was saying that the policies that they tried to implement in the eighties and nineties just didn't work, and they had the unfortunate consequence of being enacted on black or brown bodies more than anyone else.”

"I asked specifically about her and her family's involvement in the War on Drugs at home and abroad, and the implications that has had on communities of color and especially black people in terms of white supremacist violence," Yancey told me in an interview after the meeting. "And I wanted to know how she felt about her involvement in those processes.”

I'll skip over analyzing the crazy nonsense Yancey is spewing complete with Ta-Nehisi Coates style ravings about "brown bodies". (Are the police still allowed to arrest rapists and drug dealers if they have a tan?)

But Hillary Clinton concedes the hate group's premise about "anti-blackness in white people" (presumably excluding herself, though the Social Justice Warrior memes these days insist that all white people are genetically cursed with racism) and just claims that she'll fight it at a policy level, presumably by dismantling laws to make way for more pro-crime policies.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/259780/hillary-meets-blacklivesmatters-says-white-racism-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 09:25:59 am by rangerrebew »

Offline sinkspur

Re: Hillary Meets #BlackLivesMatters, Says White Racism is Hopeless
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 12:22:43 pm »
This is the biggest mess of an article I've ever read.

What is the point?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.