Author Topic: Newest Kardashian story makes TV anchor walk off set: ‘I can’t do it!’  (Read 515 times)

rangerrebew

Newest Kardashian story makes TV anchor walk off set: ‘I can’t do it!’

August 10, 2015 | Tom Tillison | 93 Comments

Echoing the sentiments of millions of Americans who’ve had their fill of the over-exposure of Kim Kardashian and her family, a Florida news anchor walked off the set rather that talking about them.

Good Day Orlando co-host John Brown said he was having “a good Friday,” and refused to talk about the family when a segment on Hollywood came up featuring Kylie Jenner naming a pet rabbit “Bruce” after her father, the former Olympic athlete who now goes by “Caitlin” after coming out nationally as a transgender.

“I refuse to talk about the Kardashians today,” Brown said to fellow Fox 35 co-host Amy Kaufeldt as he got up and walked offset.

A perplexed Kerfeldt called on her colleague to come back and finish out.

“You are on your own, Amy,” Brown said off camera. “I can’t do it! I’ve had enough Kardashians! I can’t take anymore Kardashian stories on this show.

“Nobody cares about this family anymore!”

A truly hilarious moment, but let’s hope it takes wind and evolves into a national movement — “Can the Kardashians!”

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/08/10/newest-kardashian-story-makes-tv-anchor-walk-off-set-i-cant-do-it-235841#ixzz3iamIVLov