Author Topic: The Definitive Political Orientation Test  (Read 3532 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Definitive Political Orientation Test
« on: July 27, 2015, 02:10:32 am »
http://www.playbuzz.com/felixstablum10/the-definitive-political-orientation-test?fb_ref=207_SNR

Where do you fall on the political spectrum? Take the ultimate political orientation test!

Right Collective

You're on the right and collective quadrant of the political compass! You believe in a strong military, an efficient government to intervene when necessary, low taxes and a free market economy. You value tradition, hardwork, and you tend to respect religious authority. You're patriotic and sceptical of people looking for a hand out. You believe in government institutions and you have a strong sense of belonging to those with the same nationality as you. You believe in individual freedoms, but you also take into account tradition and social order. Anarchy and communism are your worst nightmares! Ronald Reagan is most likely one of your personal heroes! What do you think? Is this accurate?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: The Definitive Political Orientation Test
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 03:59:26 am »

You're on the right and libertarian quadrant of the political spectrum! You prize individualism and personal liberty above all else. You believe in private property and the free market. You tend to be patriotic but you're sceptical of the state and you find little to no value in government institutions. You believe that success depends on the individual's ability to pull themselves up by their own boot straps and take advantage of the opportunities they have. You see taxes as a form of oppression and you believe that the greatest threat to freedom is big government. You believe in a society of independent and hard-working individuals who take care of themselves. You want big brother out of your bedroom, out of your bank account, and off your property!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 04:09:51 am »
Right Libertarian

You're on the right and libertarian quadrant of the political spectrum! You prize individualism and personal liberty above all else. You believe in private property and the free market. You tend to be patriotic but you're sceptical of the state and you find little to no value in government institutions. You believe that success depends on the individual's ability to pull themselves up by their own boot straps and take advantage of the opportunities they have. You see taxes as a form of oppression and you believe that the greatest threat to freedom is big government. You believe in a society of independent and hard-working individuals who take care of themselves. You want big brother out of your bedroom, out of your bank account, and off your property!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 04:11:23 am »
I'd say that's pretty accurate for me!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 04:16:06 am »

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 04:16:33 am »
Yep.

Pretty much nailed it.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 04:46:26 am »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien