Author Topic: UK Muslim medical student urges Muslim doctors to join the Islamic State  (Read 268 times)

rangerrebew

UK Muslim medical student urges Muslim doctors to join the Islamic State

June 14, 2015 2:45 pm By Robert Spencer 17 Comments

Abu Amir al-Muhajir“Using the familiar house-style of speaking directly to the camera, a man calling himself Abu Amir al-Muhajir appeals to medical Muslim professionals to make hijrah (to emigrate) to Islamic State (IS) territory to assist in jihad.” Medical professionals? Doesn’t Abu Amir al-Muhajir know that poverty causes terrorism?

“British ‘Doctor’ Urges Skilled Muslims to Join Islamic State,” by Luke Coleman, BasNews, June 14, 2015:

LONDON – The latest video from the Islamic State propaganda machine focuses once more on the medical facilities in the ‘caliphate’.

Using the familiar house-style of speaking directly to the camera, a man calling himself Abu Amir al-Muhajir appeals to medical Muslim professionals to make hijrah (to emigrate) to Islamic State (IS) territory to assist in jihad.

British press believe the man to be Tamer Ahmed Ebu Sebah, who, along with eight others, left medical school in Sudan to join the jihadi group in Syria in March of this year.

Speaking in a distinct London accent, al-Muhajir says, “I send greetings from the Islamic State, to all my dear brothers and sisters within the Islamic State and outside.

“All my brothers in Sudan, brothers and sisters who are hesitant. Please open your eyes and make hijrah to this land, where people are fighting for Islam.

“Not fighting for democracy. Not fighting for political gains. Everyone needs to ask themselves the question here, ‘Where do I want to stand, where do I want to be in front of Allah?’”

The video shows a range of medical treatments being performed in Deir Ezzor Province, including blood donations, operations and the sue of an MRI scanner.

“There is actually a really good medical service being provided here. Lots of hospitals, lots of services provided,” says al-Muhajir.

The video follows April’s release which featured Australian Tareq Kamleh, an Australian paediatrician, who also implored health professionals to join IS.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/06/uk-muslim-medical-student-urges-muslim-doctors-to-join-the-islamic-state
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 11:03:52 am by rangerrebew »