Author Topic: UK waterpark bans bikinis, orders visitors to wear ‘Islamically appropriate’ clothes  (Read 445 times)

rangerrebew

UK waterpark bans bikinis, orders visitors to wear ‘Islamically appropriate’ clothes

June 14, 2015 3:34 pm By Robert Spencer 78 Comments

waterworld“WaterWorld owner Mo Chaudry said: ‘I’m astonished that we have been targeted. We feel we’ve been victimised for offering something that we feel there is a demand for.'” Mo is right. There is a demand for such things in Sharia Britain. He shoudn’t be penalized. Those who should be penalized are the supine dhimmi authorities who have made modern Britain into a place where Sharia sex segregation sells.

“UK waterpark bans bikinis and orders visitors to wear ‘Islamically appropriate’ clothes,” by Scott Campbell, Sunday Express, June 14, 2015:

WaterWorld in Stoke-on-Trent plans to black out windows and provide a prayer room during a women-only night aimed at Muslims.

Only female lifeguards will patrol the park during the event, which has triggered a flood of complaints.

Staff will also “guard” the front entrance to “make sure that no males enter the facility”.

Conservative MP Philip Hollobone said: ‘I imagine there would be a lot of outrage if the boot was on the other foot and swimmers were told they had to dress appropriately in respect of Christians. I don’t see how this is different.”

One invitation to the “Sisters Only Funday” advises attendees to cover their “awrah” (nudity) by wearing full-length jogging bottoms and a dark-coloured t-shirt.

Protesters are now planning to demonstrate outside the event.

WaterWorld owner Mo Chaudry said: “I’m astonished that we have been targeted. We feel we’ve been victimised for offering something that we feel there is a demand for.”

A WaterWorld spokesman said: “We pride ourselves in having the adaptability and diversity to cater to demands of our guests.

“This is a female-only event and is not specific to any ethnic or religious group.”

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/06/uk-waterpark-bans-bikinis-orders-visitors-to-wear-islamically-appropriate-clothes
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 11:01:47 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Who's winning?

Who won?