Author Topic: Bruce Jenner to appear on ‘Vanity Fair’ cover in first photo shoot as a woman  (Read 5221 times)

Offline flowers

rangerrebew

Tom Selleck Has a BOLD Message for Bruce “Caitlyn” Jenner – BOOM!

By TPIWriter |  0 views

Bruce “Caitlyn” Jenner is all over the internet this week. It’s incredible how an Olympic athlete can simply have doctors make adjustments to make him look like a woman. But it’s a disease, and Bruce deserves our prayers… Not our congratulations.

Tom Selleck, a conservative and actor from the hit series Blue Bloods, gave an epic response in an interview which matches this sentiment perfectly. Tom Sellleck, who is now 70 years old and rugged as ever, clearly doesn’t care what liberal Hollywood thinks of him!

In this interview with US Magazine, Tom unloaded on the concept of plastic surgery, and why he is so opposed to it:

“I’ve never done it. That’s not to say I won’t,” the Jesse Stone star told the mag of plastic surgery. “I don’t have a problem with it as long as it’s not just vanity…I don’t have anything really against it, if I can look at it as a tool and not a kind of narcissistic manifestation of vanity, which it probably is anyway; but I do think there’s a difference between that kind of vanity and your work,” he said. “If it allows you to do your job and be accepted in a larger variety of things, I think it’s okay.”

H/T: QPolitical

In a classy way, Tom explained just how unnecessary and vain plastic surgery is. People need to be comfortable in their own skin, and men should try to be real men… In other words, they should act like Tom Selleck!

There is so much more to being a woman than surface level adjustments. Tom Selleck makes an important point that we should all keep in mind.

Do you support Tom Selleck’s views on plastic surgery? Please leave us a comment and tell us what you think.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/tom-selleck-has-a-bold-message-bruce-caitlyn-jenner-boom/#ixzz3c1BwKeg0

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://hotair.com/archives/2015/06/03/bruce-caitlyn-jenner-im-the-new-normal/

Bruce “Caitlyn” Jenner: “I’m the new normal”
posted at 12:41 pm on June 3, 2015 by Allahpundit

I can’t tell if he/she means that personally or culturally, i.e., “the new feminine-looking me is normal to me” or “the new feminine-looking me should be normal to you.” Big difference. At one point Jenner says, “Isn’t it great that, maybe someday, [I’ll] be normal and blend into society?”, so take that however you like. Either way, “I’m the new normal” is exactly but exactly the soundbite the media wants for its “trans is mainstream” narrative push, which technically began a year ago but never enjoyed a spokesperson as prominent as this. Jenner would win more skeptics over by claiming he/she is unconcerned with being seen as “normal,” only with being happy, as that would make no claims on what American cultural norms should be. But that wouldn’t make LGBT activists happy. It’s normalcy or bust. And Jenner needs defenders, as well as an audience for the new E! reality show about the big transition. Solution: Play to your base.

Meanwhile, Ian Tuttle and Jonathan Last are having fun with a wrinkle in progressive orthodoxy on transgenderism. If your gender is rightly classified by how you feel psychologically, not how you’re built biologically, how should we treat Jenner’s Olympic decathlon win? By lefty logic, if he felt like a woman when he won the gold, he was a woman — in which case he was competing in the wrong event, as absurd as that may seem. If he was a woman at the time, presumably the records he set should be regarded as women’s records even though they were achieved by someone with a male physiology. If you think this is a ludicrous point, note that it doesn’t originate with Tuttle and Last: They both got the idea from Wikipedia, where a few fanatic SJWs are busily trying to rewrite the Olympic record books. Actual quote from the discussion section of the entry on the women’s 400 meters, via Last:

Caitlyn Jenner ran a 47.51 at the 1976 Olympics, a best of all time for women in the event. At the time, she went by the name Bruce. I feel it would be extremely transphobic to erase her identity and belittle her accomplishments by failing to mention this time. Although the IAAF has not, and likely will not, ratify Caitlyn’s time as a world record, it deserves mention here as an all-time woman’s best.

When Last checked the entry last night, Jenner was mentioned as “the fastest woman’s performer of all time, running a time of 47.51 in 1976 while competing under the name Bruce Jenner.” That line had been removed when I looked this morning but the Wikipedia wars are doubtless just getting started. Ben Shapiro makes a nice point too about the now famous Vanity Fair cover, which is supposed to be a tribute to Jenner for defying traditional gender norms but ended up being … pretty traditional:

The photo is deliberately constructed to play off traditional notions of female beauty. The photo is a deliberate takeoff on the cheesecake photos of the 1950s. It’s intended not just to make Jenner into a woman, but a sexy woman ready to engage — hence the use of lingerie, even though Jenner has already said he doesn’t know whether he will choose to have sex with men or women or both or neither (another bizarrely accepted notion from the same folks who say that sexual orientation is inborn and never chosen). The picture does not depict the new Jenner in all his gender-fluid glory – it doesn’t show Jenner’s male crotch-bulge, or Jenner’s broad Olympic-winning physique (Jenner’s arms are conveniently placed behind the back, minimizing the arms and shoulders of the former gold medal-winner).

It turns out that when a pro-transgenderism magazine wants to convey femininity and femaleness, it falls back on all the same gender stereotypes Jenner is supposedly overcoming. It turns out, in fact, that in order for Jenner’s story to make any sort of sense – in order for a transition from gender to gender to be meaningful – there must be a Point A (male) and there must be a Point B (female). But that would require definition of Point A and Point B, any objective criteria of which would make transition from one to the other impossible.

The answer to that, I suppose, is that the public isn’t ready to accept a gender-fluid cover-girlboy; the culture’s still “transitioning” too, so for the meantime, Jenner needs to get dolled up to make people more comfortable with his new appearance. That’s the “new normal,” with the even newer “normal” of fluid gender presumably yet to come.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Interesting observation that the Vanity Fair cover shot is sexist.

I hadn't thought about it that way, but it makes sense that a leftist rag like VF is as confused about what is an appropriate and respectful depiction of a female as it is about everything else.

The left is hypocritical about everything.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

rangerrebew

Bruce “Caitlyn” Jenner: “I’m the new normal”

posted at 12:41 pm on June 3, 2015 by Allahpundit

I can’t tell if he/she means that personally or culturally, i.e., “the new feminine-looking me is normal to me” or “the new feminine-looking me should be normal to you.” Big difference. At one point Jenner says, “Isn’t it great that, maybe someday, [I’ll] be normal and blend into society?”, so take that however you like. Either way, “I’m the new normal” is exactly but exactly the soundbite the media wants for its “trans is mainstream” narrative push, which technically began a year ago but never enjoyed a spokesperson as prominent as this. Jenner would win more skeptics over by claiming he/she is unconcerned with being seen as “normal,” only with being happy, as that would make no claims on what American cultural norms should be. But that wouldn’t make LGBT activists happy. It’s normalcy or bust. And Jenner needs defenders, as well as an audience for the new E! reality show about the big transition. Solution: Play to your base.

Meanwhile, Ian Tuttle and Jonathan Last are having fun with a wrinkle in progressive orthodoxy on transgenderism. If your gender is rightly classified by how you feel psychologically, not how you’re built biologically, how should we treat Jenner’s Olympic decathlon win? By lefty logic, if he felt like a woman when he won the gold, he was a woman — in which case he was competing in the wrong event, as absurd as that may seem. If he was a woman at the time, presumably the records he set should be regarded as women’s records even though they were achieved by someone with a male physiology. If you think this is a ludicrous point, note that it doesn’t originate with Tuttle and Last: They both got the idea from Wikipedia, where a few fanatic SJWs are busily trying to rewrite the Olympic record books. Actual quote from the discussion section of the entry on the women’s 400 meters, via Last:

Caitlyn Jenner ran a 47.51 at the 1976 Olympics, a best of all time for women in the event. At the time, she went by the name Bruce. I feel it would be extremely transphobic to erase her identity and belittle her accomplishments by failing to mention this time. Although the IAAF has not, and likely will not, ratify Caitlyn’s time as a world record, it deserves mention here as an all-time woman’s best.

When Last checked the entry last night, Jenner was mentioned as “the fastest woman’s performer of all time, running a time of 47.51 in 1976 while competing under the name Bruce Jenner.” That line had been removed when I looked this morning but the Wikipedia wars are doubtless just getting started. Ben Shapiro makes a nice point too about the now famous Vanity Fair cover, which is supposed to be a tribute to Jenner for defying traditional gender norms but ended up being … pretty traditional:

The photo is deliberately constructed to play off traditional notions of female beauty. The photo is a deliberate takeoff on the cheesecake photos of the 1950s. It’s intended not just to make Jenner into a woman, but a sexy woman ready to engage — hence the use of lingerie, even though Jenner has already said he doesn’t know whether he will choose to have sex with men or women or both or neither (another bizarrely accepted notion from the same folks who say that sexual orientation is inborn and never chosen). The picture does not depict the new Jenner in all his gender-fluid glory – it doesn’t show Jenner’s male crotch-bulge, or Jenner’s broad Olympic-winning physique (Jenner’s arms are conveniently placed behind the back, minimizing the arms and shoulders of the former gold medal-winner).

It turns out that when a pro-transgenderism magazine wants to convey femininity and femaleness, it falls back on all the same gender stereotypes Jenner is supposedly overcoming. It turns out, in fact, that in order for Jenner’s story to make any sort of sense – in order for a transition from gender to gender to be meaningful – there must be a Point A (male) and there must be a Point B (female). But that would require definition of Point A and Point B, any objective criteria of which would make transition from one to the other impossible.

The answer to that, I suppose, is that the public isn’t ready to accept a gender-fluid cover-girlboy; the culture’s still “transitioning” too, so for the meantime, Jenner needs to get dolled up to make people more comfortable with his new appearance. That’s the “new normal,” with the even newer “normal” of fluid gender presumably yet to come.

Guess who’s now more popular than Obama?

So evading government scrutiny is a crime. Why?

Join Ed and Allahpundit on Facebook!

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/06/03/bruce-caitlyn-jenner-im-the-new-normal/

« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 09:24:03 pm by rangerrebew »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
HAHAHAHAHA. oK

So i guess you want to cut your dick off, and start wearing dresses, as a dude, and you want to call that 'normal'?

I think you are freakazoid. I think you are freaking insane, you freaking insane fool.

But that is just me. so, you know.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Paladin

I think you are freakazoid. I think you are freaking insane, you freaking insane fool.

C'mon, 240B, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Ask this dude how many times he has cried at a movie.

Ask this dude how many time he has cried over nothing or has become irrationally angry, at nothing.

Ask this dude how many 'periods' he has had?

This guy does not have the first clue what it is like to be real woman.

If he wants to cut his dick off...and wear a bra and pansies and a dress, OK, I guess?

But that will not get him anywhere closer to being an actual real woman than he ever was.

Look dude... i'm sorry... I'm not going to have a beer with you. Your boobs are freaking me out.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

Ask this dude how many times he has cried at a movie.

Ask this dude how many time he has cried over nothing or has become irrationally angry, at nothing.

Ask this dude how many 'periods' he has had?

This guy does not have the first clue what it is like to be real woman.

If he wants to cut his dick off...and wear a bra and pansies and a dress, OK, I guess?

But that will not get him anywhere closer to being an actual real woman than he ever was.

Look dude... i'm sorry... I'm not going to have a beer with you. Your boobs are freaking me out.

They're fake.

And he still has his male parts.

And as long as he does, and can relieve himself easily in the woods, he'll never know what it's like to be female.  :dx1:

Seriously............. he's just pretending because he's really, really messed up.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 10:58:59 pm by musiclady »

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
And when he commits suicide, he'll end up being a victim and the Conservatives will be the catalyst....saying we bullied him.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Paladin

Exciting news, right? I wonder if there will be a fan club we can all join (except you, 240B).

NEW YORK (AP) — The E! Entertainment network says its documentary series on the former Bruce Jenner premiering next month will be titled "I Am Cait," and it's showing a promo video for the series depicting her applying makeup.

The Olympic champion revealed this week her new name is Caitlyn Jenner. She's featured in an eight-episode series depicting her transition from a man to a woman that will debut July 26.

E! ramped up promotion Wednesday by releasing a video that depicts Jenner applying lipstick while sitting at a makeup table. She says for the first time a professional had come in and applied makeup for her. She says, "What a difference."

http://www.charter.net/news/read/category/Entertainment/article/the_associated_press-e_names_jenner_series_i_am_cait-ap
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline aligncare

And when he commits suicide, he'll end up being a victim and the Conservatives will be the catalyst....saying we bullied him.

Bruce will be too giddy counting his money to off himself. He's gonna parlay this gig into big, big, pay-per-view money. Some network is gonna fall over itself to sign him for a reality show. Can't you just see it? Caitlyn's first date, Caitlyn's first bikini wax, Caitlyn breaks a nail. The possibilities are endless.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
One thing NOT discussed: "Hey Bruce, we can call you Bruce? We want to thank you for the plug when you said you were conservative.  Thanks, again."

How to Win Friends and Influence People. Dale Carnegie. International best seller.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
One thing NOT discussed: "Hey Bruce, we can call you Bruce? We want to thank you for the plug when you said you were conservative.  Thanks, again."

How to Win Friends and Influence People. Dale Carnegie. International best seller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA

Offline mountaineer

G'day, Caitlin!

Hmm, it's just not quite the same.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

The perspective of a Christian former lesbian:
Jackie Hill-Perry’s story of transformation is different than Caitlyn Jenner’s, but the Christian hip-hop/spoken-word artist identifies with the feelings that led Bruce to undergo gender transition.

“I get Bruce,” Hill-Perry told Rapzilla. “I don’t fully get it, but I get it because I dealt with gender confusion as a child and even growing up until I became a believer. I get and understand the feeling of, ‘If I lived my life as somebody else, I would be happier than I am now.’”

Today, Hill-Perry is married to a man, fellow poet Preston Perry, and has a daughter. Eight years ago, she dated women. Hill-Perry testifies that God changed her attraction, and her story has been endorsed by some of America’s most prominent pastors, including John Piper.

On June 1, Bruce Jenner, a personality on the television show Keeping Up with the Kardashians who had come out as a trans woman on 20/20 in April, revealed his transformation to Caitlyn.

The story has since dominated news coverage, as well as social media. Much of the public has voiced its opinion of Jenner’s change on Facebook and Twitter, and — positive or negative — many of the opinions are strong.

Christians’ reactions in general have not impressed Hill-Perry.

“I saw a lot of, I’m not going to say judgment,” Hill-Perry said, “but insensitivity — so like, ‘You're a boy. I don’t care what anybody says.’ If you were having a conversation with him, I don’t know if that would be the wisest way to present truth.”

While the truth has not been wisely presented by one side, Hill-Perry says, the other has wrongly miscounted for it — the truth, being, that God’s will was for Jenner to be a man.

“The transgender, the lesbian, the homosexuality — all of this makes sense when God is not involved,” Hill-Perry said. “Yeah, somebody should be able to do what they want to do. Somebody should be able to love who they want to love. Somebody should be able to change their body to match what they feel they are on the inside.

“But, when God is involved, now we know, ‘Oh, there’s a creator, and we are creation.' And if there’s a creator, then that means he has intentions for his creation, and his intentions are for us to glorify him in the way that he has prescribed. When God is involved, now it’s a bigger deal. He created your body. He sovereignly allows you to be male or female, so for you to go against him is an eternal issue. He created your body, so you don’t have the right to say, ‘I can do with it whatever I want.’ That’s the most prideful thing you can do because it’s an attack on the wisdom of God.

“It just reminds me of Genesis 3 with Eve, and Satan is saying, ‘Yo, if you ate this fruit, if you departed from the will of God, you will be happier. You will be wiser. You will be more satisfied.’ But the truth of that is, that’s a lie. I have to love God and be aware of God and all that he is to finally come to a place of being content with who I am. And when I become content with who I am, see that it’s actually good and that God is good in allowing it and sovereignly doing that for me, then there is joy. There’s only joy in the will of God — only. Outside of that, it could be perceived joy, but it’s really chasing the wind. You think you’ll find joy there. You think you’ll find happiness, but you won’t. I guarantee you’ll feel empty.”

Hill-Perry expressed her stance on social media after the Vanity Fair cover was revealed, and she said that not all agreed — some telling her to mind her own business and asking who she is to question what Jenner wants to do with her body. Hill-Perry disagrees with this reasoning.

“That wouldn’t apply if your daughter wanted to cut her foot off because she didn’t like her foot,” Hill-Perry said. “You would know that is an unwise decision. It’s hasty. It’s foolish. Your foot is a good thing. You actually need it. Naturally, you’re going warn her of the truth: ‘If you cut your foot off, this is what will happen. If you keep your foot, this is what will happen.’ You wouldn’t say, ‘Oh, it’s not my business if you want to cut your foot off,’ and that sounds silly, but it’s really the same.

“If I know the truth of God and his word and his intention for sexuality — for femaleness and maleness — then I have the right, and, out of love, I must speak about it. If eternity is at stake, I would be so unloving to never talk about that.”

Hill-Perry is not in favor of Christians keeping their beliefs to themselves, but she emphasized that any boldness should be equally complemented with love.

“I think how Bruce feels, how others feel and how I felt was sincere,” Hill-Perry said. “You really do feel like you should be somebody else or you are somebody else. It doesn’t seem like a lie to you. It doesn’t seem like another reality. It seems like that’s your reality, and I think Christians have to understand that.

“[Jenner] is in a place where this is real to him, and so because it’s real to him, don’t attack him, but come to his level, and identity places even in your own life and in your own heart where sin and wrong belief has just been okay. … I didn’t see a lot of that, and I wish I could have. I think just it comes from a lack of really seeking to understand how those in the transgender community feel. I think [Christians] automatically, because they don’t get it, they reject it and talk about it in a way that’s just not kind.”

After all, Hill-Perry said, love is the entire reason why Christians should share their beliefs.

“In Jesus coming to the earth, dying and resurrecting from the grave, God is creating a way for us to be restored, for us to heal from our brokenness, for us to find our true identity in Christ,” she said. “You know how in Genesis 1-3, God is saying, ‘This is good. This is good. This is good?’ When we come to Jesus, in Christ, we’re able to look at our bodies, see how we’re made and actually look at them, with faith, and say, ‘This is actually good because God says it is.’”
More at Rapzilla

Offline mountaineer

Offline mountaineer

An essay from a Christian blogger, M. Edward Powell

Transgenderism, Progressivism, and God’s Law
June 2, 2015• Matt Powell•

Bruce Jenner is not a woman.  He is a man.  Every single chromosome* in his body records this fact.  He can mutilate and poison himself all he likes, but he will remain a man.  A badly damaged man, perhaps, but still a man.  He can no more make himself a woman than I can make myself a giraffe.

Progressivism is basically rebellion against what is.  Progressives try to rewrite human nature and human behavior to suit their preferences- not just in sexual matters but in all areas of life.  When they inevitably fail, they do not reflect, do not consider that they were wrong, because the disease is not an intellectual one but a moral one.  Instead they double down and seek to crush any dissenters from their utopian lie, believing those dissenters to be the cause of their failure.  So now we are going to be told to believe that while homosexuality is genetic and unalterable, gender is not genetic, but purely a matter of individual choice that a person can decide for themselves, completely contrary to their actual genetics.  Perhaps we will be told that there is an elusive “transgender” gene that overpowers the force of that “y” chromosome on every cell of the body.

Progressivism is organized rebellion against the law and rule of God.  It is the systematic violation of the Ten Commandments.  It is the rejection of the reality of the curse on man, and the attempts to overcome the effects of that curse by throwing off the law of God.  It never works and will never work, because God is God, and His curse on mankind will stand, until man submits to Jesus Christ the Messiah and the remedy to the curse which He provides.

Promiscuous sex will always lead to horrible results.  They can try to cure all the STDs, have expensive government programs to provide for the broken families, kill the unwanted babies, train the kids in “safe sex”, educate or force us to be approving of all the sad broken results of this madness like Bruce Jenner, pretend there is nothing weird at all about a 65 year old man calling himself Caitlyn and posing in a women’s magazine in a slinky dress,  and provide psychotherapy to try to fix all the scarred and shattered souls.  Finally they will set out to destroy anyone that continues to speak out against perversion and promiscuity, believing that our lack of full-throated approval for their evil is what causes all the associated ills.  They think it’s our condemnation of their actions that causes those actions to have bad consequences.  But breaking God’s Law, which defines reality itself, will always lead to horrible results, and no program of man can ever do more than put a bandaid on the gunshot wound.  Every single person in the world could fully support and celebrate a 65-year-old man making himself a eunuch and God would still be God and the results will still be horrible.  The bill will always come due in time.  Math always wins, the arithmetic of God’s law doubly so.

The wages of sin is death, the Scriptures tell us.  This is the reality of God’s economy, and no progressive attempts at redistribution will ever overcome God’s justice.

*This should say “every cell in his body”.  I apologize for the error.

Offline mountaineer

As Bruce Jenner steps up to the podium to accept his ESPY Award for courage, may he not trip over his high heels. Perhaps he should read this piece, written by a fellow who underwent sex-change surgery, regretted it and has gone back to living as a man.
Caitlyn Jenner Needs Therapy, Not Awards

Transgender hero Caitlyn Jenner receives an award tonight for courage. But a doctor who regrets his gender change is a better candidate for such an award.

By Walt Heyer
July 15, 2015

Caitlyn nee Bruce Jenner is slated to accept the Arthur Ashe Courage Award from ESPN at a Los Angeles gala tonight. The Arthur Ashe award is given to individuals who show strength in the face of adversity, courage in the face of peril, and willingness to stand up for their beliefs, no matter the costs. Jenner does not smack of courage at this point in his life. Insanity perhaps is a better fit: glorifying a transgender life by spending $4 million on a gender change.

Let’s see if the award fits the male-to-female transgender Olympian’s latest activities. 1) The award recipient must possess strength in the face of adversity. Jenner is being paid $5 million for a TV show on “E.” Is $5 million for a TV show really adversity? 2) The recipient must show courage in the face of peril. This suggests Diane Sawyer is the face of peril, given her “coming out” interview with Jenner earlier this year. Sorry, Diane. 3) The recipient must demonstrate willingness to stand up for his or her beliefs. Well, Jenner did stand up for his beliefs no matter the cost. He spent $4 million on plastic surgery and couture to change from Bruce to Caitlyn. There is the 2015 Arthur Ashe award winner.

Others have preceded Jenner down the path of gender transition and, like Jenner, spared no expense on feminizing procedures and wardrobes. Only time will tell if Jenner will later join the ranks of the regretters who discover too late that changing genders was a terrible mistake.

A Physician Opens Up About His Gender-Change Regret

Although Jenner hasn’t displayed courage through his gender transition, I know another man who has. Through my website, people contact me with their stories of regret and hopelessness at living transgender, looking for a way to restore their previous life. One such story, from Dr. Stu, a physician ten years post-op, provides real-life evidence that changing genders can come with a great deal of regret, even when all standards of care and protocols are followed. Dr. Stu and many others share a common bond: regret after changing genders.

Dr. Stu is sharing his personal story publicly for the first time, from the unique perspective of a medical professional. Going public with the reality of regrettable gender-change consequences in today’s environment takes a heaping dose of strength and courage, and demonstrates a willingness to stand up for one’s beliefs no matter the cost.

Stu originally contacted me four years ago to share the regrettable consequences of his own gender reassignment surgery. ...
Read the rest at The Federalist

Offline musiclady

Fascinating read, mountaineer.  Thanks for posting it!

btw, Arthur Ashe...... a man of TRUE courage........ is probably turning over in his grave at this preposterous Bruce Jenner is courageous crap!

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Alabama Man Is Sick Of Hearing About Caitlyn Jenner, Shoots TV
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2015, 06:12:30 pm »
Alabama Man Is Sick Of Hearing About Caitlyn Jenner, Shoots TV

Alexis Gulino
The Daily Caller
July 17, 2015

Alabama resident Bobby Knight took his TV outside and recorded himself shooting it with a gun after watching former Olympic gold medalist Caitlyn Jenner win the Arthur Ashe Award courage award at the ESPYs on Wednesday night.

Naturally, he uploaded the video to YouTube.
More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8_Dl9ubCyI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8_Dl9ubCyI

Offline famousdayandyear

Nice grouping.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Can we please get the name right. It is not Bruce Jenner, it is Kardashian because that is what it is on the inside and how it is acting. Jenner was a sports legend, Kardashian is a media whore.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You can't make this headline up:
Caitlyn Jenner receives standing ovation during surprise appearance at Boy George concert

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/caitlyn-jenner-receives-standing-ovation-boy-george-show-article-1.2304025
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Why is everybody still fixated on this freak?    :whistle:

Do not feed the animals.....or something like that.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald