Author Topic: Bruce Jenner to appear on ‘Vanity Fair’ cover in first photo shoot as a woman  (Read 5220 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/bruce-jenner-vanity-fair-cover-woman-article-1.2240910

Bruce Jenner will come out as "her" sooner than we thought!

The transgendered father of 10, who was slowly morphing into the woman he always felt he was, will debut his new look to the public in early July.

The carefully executed PR plan was concocted with the help of stepdaughter Kim Kardashian and ex-wife Kris Jenner. Bruce is finalizing the details, which include a being on the cover of Vanity Fair to debut his new look, but [the family] is worried and wants to make sure he's taken seriously.

"We all saw what happened with the In Touch cover. He wants to be taken seriously," says our source. Last January, In Touch magazine embarrassingly ran a photoshopped cover of Jenner, with the headline, "Bruce's Story: My Life As a Woman," with an image of his face on "Dynasty" star Stephanie Beacham's body in a scarf and red top.

Our source adds that another option Jenner is considering is to take a page out of Angelina Jolie's PR playbook and set up a shot where a photographer "accidentally" captures Bruce running errands, dressed as "her."

"He will set it up ahead of time and either come out on a normal day — and from then on he'll be a woman in his daily life for the public — or he'll go to a

Yes I know.....yet it is a slow news day.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=647681

Newsmax
Bruce Jenner to Appear as Female Self on Vanity Fair Cover
Saturday, May 30, 2015 12:09 PM

Former Olympian Bruce Jenner will appear on the cover of Vanity Fair and in a photo spread inside as a woman, with photographs being shot by famed celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz, according to reports.

The cover will mark Jenner's first print appearance and interview since he revealed in April to ABC "20/20" correspondent Diane Sawyer that he plans to live as a female, People Magazine and Us Weekly report, citing multiple unnamed sources

Leibovitz, over the years, has become famous for her photographs of famous people such as Johnny Depp, Michael Jackson, Queen Elizabeth, Lady Gaga, and many others. Her photographs often are on Vanity Fair's magazine covers, including a nude shot of actress Demi Moore while she was pregnant.

An industry source told People that the Jenner issue will hit newsstands this summer. Another member of his reality show family, stepdaughter Kim Kardashian, has also appeared on the Vanity Fair cover.

Jenner, who refers to his female self as "Her" told another stepdaughter, Khloe, during a recent "Keeping Up with the Kardashians: About Bruce" special, that his his transition would occur "probably in the spring."

Jenner's plans have met with widespread support from his fans and friends, and even from an unexpected source, GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum, who said in early May that if Jenner "says he's a woman, then he's a woman," and that he does not believe in criticizing people about who they are.

"My responsibility as a human being is to love and accept everybody, not to criticize people for who they are," Santorum said. "As far as for who they are, you have to respect everybody, and these are obviously complex issues for businesses, for society, and I think we have to look at it in a way that is compassionate and respectful of everybody.”

He later commented that his statements were made to affirm Jenner "as a person, made by God in His likeness as we all are. It was meant to express empathy, not a change in public policy."

The Vanity Fair article and photo spread are expected to come out at about the same time as Jenner's eight-part docu-series on the E! Network, which will premiere on July 26.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Jenner's plans have met with widespread support from his fans and friends, and even from an unexpected source, GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum, who said in early May that if Jenner "says he's a woman, then he's a woman," and that he does not believe in criticizing people about who they are.

"My responsibility as a human being is to love and accept everybody, not to criticize people for who they are," Santorum said. "As far as for who they are, you have to respect everybody, and these are obviously complex issues for businesses, for society, and I think we have to look at it in a way that is compassionate and respectful of everybody.”

He later commented that his statements were made to affirm Jenner "as a person, made by God in His likeness as we all are. It was meant to express empathy, not a change in public policy."
Seriously, Rick, just don't say anything at all.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Somehow, I have a hard time reconciling "carefully executed PR plan" and "wants to be taken seriously."   **nononono*

Offline LottieDah

No matter how much make up and hair extensions Bruce piles on or how many many female outfits he wears the truth is that his chromosomes are still male.  Sorry Bruce, you will never be a natural woman.

Offline evadR

The freak show continues
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Online mountaineer

He wants to be called Caitlyn. I'll stick to "mentally ill."

« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 06:34:33 pm by mountaineer »

Offline flowers

http://news.yahoo.com/caitlyn-jenner-receive-espys-courage-award-180049120.html;_ylt=A0LEVvebrGxV938AmsljmolQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByNzA1YWV1BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDOQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkAw--

Caitlyn Jenner will receive the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the ESPYs this year.

Formerly known as Bruce Jenner, the Olympian-turned-reality star made her debut as a transgender female on Monday via a Vanity Fair cover.

Hosted by Joel McHale, the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live ceremony will be broadcast July 15 on ABC. The occasion will be Jenner's first public appearance since her transition.

Read MoreBruce Jenner Reveals New Identity in First Post-Transition Photo Shoot: "Call Me Caitlyn"

Writer James Andrew Miller made the announcement on Twitter shortly after Jenner's Vanity Fair cover hit the web.

Bruce, make that Caitlyn, Jenner, will receive this year's Arthur Ashe award for Courage at @ESPYS #CallMeCaitlyn http://t.co/ulmOrIBk6L
—James Andrew Miller (@JimMiller) June 1, 2015

Past recipients of the Arthur Ashe Courage Award, honoring those with "strength in the

Offline flowers

Reading the comment sections over at the tmz.  Not many pleased with him.

Offline GourmetDan

No matter how much make up and hair extensions Bruce piles on or how many many female outfits he wears the truth is that his chromosomes are still male.  Sorry Bruce, you will never be a natural woman.

What demographic is even going to be interested in a 'relationship' with that? 

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
What demographic is even going to be interested in a 'relationship' with that?

He says he's still going to date women.   :shrug:  What kind of women?  Would a heterosexual woman want to date another "woman"?  I guess a lesbian might be interested.  LGBTLMNOPQUERTY?  Too many labels, very confusing.   :thud:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

He says he's still going to date women.   :shrug:  What kind of women?  Would a heterosexual woman want to date another "woman"?  I guess a lesbian might be interested.

He still has a penis. He is just a glorified cross dresser until his penis is changed.

Offline flowers

He says he's still going to date women.   :shrug:  What kind of women?  Would a heterosexual woman want to date another "woman"?  I guess a lesbian might be interested.  LGBTLMNOPQUERTY?  Too many labels, very confusing.   :thud:
I read a article last week. They have a new label. Pan sexual. Sex with anything that wants to have sex.

Offline LottieDah

"I read a article last week. They have a new label. Pan sexual. Sex with anything that wants to have sex."

Samantha Jones (character on Sex in the City) said she was tri-sexual  and that she would "try anything".  Perhaps that is true of Caitlyn (formerly known as  Bruce).

Offline GourmetDan

He still has a penis. He is just a glorified cross dresser until his penis is changed.

I worked with one of those once.

'S/He' was in great demand among the wealthy-pervert lifestyle types...  which were evidently much more numerous than I was aware...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online mountaineer

There's nothing more courageous than putting on ladies' panties, plumping your lips and being photographed by Annie Liebowitz. At least, that's what tweets from Obama and ValJar would indicate.

Offline cammie

Here's what I don't understand.

1. I'm told we're supposed to refer to Caitlin by the pronoun "she" even for events that occurred in the past.  If Bruce Jenner was a "she" in 1976, shouldn't he be disqualified from the MEN'S decathlon and have to give back the gold?

2. If the argument is that she is biologically a male, but psychologically a female - and thus gets to keep the gold -- then don't all the liberals who shout "BUT SCIENCE!" at everyone who declines to buy into the current theories on global warming and atheistic evolution have to stop shouting "BUT SCIENCE!" because science says that Caitlin Jenner is, immutably, male unless and until he sports XX chromosomes?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Here's what I don't understand.

1. I'm told we're supposed to refer to Caitlin by the pronoun "she" even for events that occurred in the past.  If Bruce Jenner was a "she" in 1976, shouldn't he be disqualified from the MEN'S decathlon and have to give back the gold?

2. If the argument is that she is biologically a male, but psychologically a female - and thus gets to keep the gold -- then don't all the liberals who shout "BUT SCIENCE!" at everyone who declines to buy into the current theories on global warming and atheistic evolution have to stop shouting "BUT SCIENCE!" because science says that Caitlin Jenner is, immutably, male unless and until he sports XX chromosomes?

You're being logical - that's not SCIENCE!      /s

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Native Americans in North America had a concept and practice, called "Two-spirit," for gender variant people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit

"The presence of male-bodied two-spirits "was a fundamental institution among most tribal peoples"[1] and, according to Will Roscoe, both male- and female-bodied two-spirits have been documented "in over 130 North American tribes, in every region of the continent."[2]"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3106591/I-mistreated-Caitlyn-Jenner-marriage-controlling-Kris-Jenner-matriarch-brands-ex-passive-aggressive.html

Reality star set up Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts under new name, and broke a world record after amassing 1m followers in four hours
    Told Vanity Fair magazine: 'Bruce always had to tell a lie... Caitlyn doesn't have any secrets'
    Revealed panic attack after 10-hour surgery in March
    Khloe was first family member to react and say she 'couldn't be prouder'
    Pregnant stepdaughter Kim Kardashian tweeted support to 32m followers, while Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie have also spoken out
    President Barack Obama also praised Caitlyn's 'courage'
    Former Olympian said to have used the name Caitlyn 'since childhood'

Now we are supposed to call him she for everything past and present. Does she get to keep the gold medal? By the way he is a he until his penis is changed. Yes I know cannot change DNA.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Really...who in the hell cares?   

I see a suicide in 'Caitlyn''s future.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

I agree......after all the limelight settles down he will be alone with his thoughts.

Offline aligncare

Or, a reality show.

Remember, Jenner was a huge star 15–20 years ago. Must kill him to see Kim and some of the other Kardashian's eclipse his fame. Brucie needs a little of that limelight back.

Offline flowers

Or, a reality show.

Remember, Jenner was a huge star 15–20 years ago. Must kill him to see Kim and some of the other Kardashian's eclipse his fame. Brucie needs a little of that limelight back.
Yep......he obviously thrives on limelight.

Online mountaineer

He's making a fortune on the reality shows and even the Vanity Fair cover. It's a living (I guess).