Author Topic: Ollie North: Obama Invites Iraq 'Bloodbath of Biblical Proportions'  (Read 1344 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=645368

Newsmax
Ollie North: Obama Invites Iraq 'Bloodbath of Biblical Proportions'
Monday, May 18, 2015 09:10 PM

By: Greg Richter

Despite White House assurances to the contrary, the loss of the Iraqi city of Ramadi to Islamic State (ISIS) forces is not a minor setback, retired Lt. Col. Oliver North says.

U.S. forces fought "every day" in Ramadi between 2004 and 2007 because of the city's strategic importance, North said Monday on Fox News Channel's "On the Record with Greta Van Susteren."

"It's the capital of Anbar Province, the key to the Euphrates River Valley," North said. "It is the only land ingress/egress from Syria all the way to the Iranian border, so it is a very strategic part of their country."

Ramadi also is the heartland of the Sunni population in Iraq, he added.

Though Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey in April said Ramadi was of little strategic importance, North disagrees.

"These are lies. It's a strategically important city. It was then, it is now, and it will be tomorrow," North said. "The Obama legacy is going to be a bloodbath of unprecedented, biblical proportions in Iraq because this is setting up the ultimate Sunni/Shia gunfight."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Obama's legacy will be WWIII.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

It's already happening.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ArneFufkin

Obama's legacy will be WWIII.

At the very least a redux of the "Thirty Years War".   An absolute, destructive bloodbath.

Offline GourmetDan

"... this is setting up the ultimate Sunni/Shia gunfight."

:pop41:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Ollie North: Obama Invites Iraq 'Bloodbath of Biblical Proportions'

Wonder if Colonel North has considered the possibility that this may be just exactly what Obama is TRYING to do!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

Wonder if Colonel North has considered the possibility that this may be just exactly what Obama is TRYING to do!

Maybe he doesn't like moslems as much as we think.

Maybe he just likes death...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Maybe he just likes death...

He's fascinated by death if it is at no cost to himself. Remember that thing he said about the drone strikes? Memory fails for the exact phrase at the moment, but something along the lines of him being "very deadly?"
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink