Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton Says Her Mom Hillary Should Be President for “Symbolic Reasons”  (Read 1259 times)

rangerrebew

Chelsea Clinton Says Her Mom Hillary Should Be President for “Symbolic Reasons”

Melissa Melton
 The Daily Sheeple
 April 14th, 2015

Because, you know, nothing really matters anyway and, of all things, symbolic gestures are the key factor in the presidency of the United States (not shadow government choices that are already made well before the fake election process every four years).

Via Twitchy:

She’s not simply rooting for her mother, though; Chelsea told ELLE that the election of a woman as president is important for symbolic reasons:

… when you ask about the importance of having a woman president, absolutely it’s important, for, yes, symbolic reasons — symbols are important; it is important who and what we choose to elevate, and to celebrate. And one of our core values in this country is that we are the land of equal opportunity, but when equal hasn’t yet included gender, there is a fundamental challenge there that, I believe, having our first woman president — whenever that is— will help resolve.

So because she’s a woman, we must “elevate” and “celebrate” her…by making her president??? How… dumb.

And because it’s all just a dog and pony show anyway, other answers the Establishment would have accepted from Chelsea included, “Because that’s the call Bilderberg made back in 2008 when Hillary suddenly decided to hold her tongue on releasing all that devastating Obama info she had tucked away, and bide her time waiting her turn to kick America while it’s already dead,” or “Because she has a vagina,” (oh wait, she basically already said that) or simply, “Hillary…blah blah…because reasons.”

(read responses to Chelsea on Twitter at Twitchy)

In other news, Hillary’s camp plans to raise “an insane amount of money,” apparently from insane people who would pay it to see an insane person become president.
- See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/chelsea-clinton-says-her-mom-hillary-should-be-president-for-symbolic-reasons_042015#sthash.hNSiSBDS.dpuf

Offline PzLdr

Her Mom should be in PRISON. For REAL reasons...
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Oceander

Her Mom should be in PRISON. For REAL reasons...

:thumbsup:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Chelsea is saying exactly what I have been saying for weeks now.
She is saying openly that Hillary's campaign is the, "Vote for my vagina!" campaign.

She is saying that nothing should matter except that Hillary is female and has a vagina.
According to the Left, that is her most important qualification to be Commander in Chief.

It is, of course, ridiculous. But that is reality in America today. America is a crazy place to live these days.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Symbolic reasons, huh? What kind of symbol would that be—a symbol of American decline?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
So even Chelsea agrees that Hillary! lacks the qualifications to be POTUS.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online mountaineer

Pretty much the same as the Obama campaigns: vote for him because he's black, and if you don't, you're a racist.
Vote for Shrillery, she's female.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline evadR

Symbolic reasons, huh? What kind of symbol would that be—a symbol of American decline?
Skull and Crossbones would be nice.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline evadR

Pretty much the same as the Obama campaigns: vote for him because he's black, and if you don't, you're a racist.
Vote for Shrillery, she's female.
...and if you don't, you're a Male chauvinist pig.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline LottieDah

Symbolic reasons?  Let's see, Obama has America circling the drain.  Does Hillary symbolize the "draino" that is going to see to it that the America we grew up with is no more?  Screw you Chelsea and the rest of you demonic Clintons.

Offline libertybele

I am a female and I can't think of ANY reason to vote for Hillary, symbolic or otherwise.  I am really getting sick of the "holier than thou" Clinton attitude.  I think Chelsea should put her TOMS shoes where the sun doesn't shine!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.